:.Gurmeet Choudhary - Meri Aashiqui Tum Hi Ho #4.: MNote pg69. page88 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
TFS Durban pics n previous thread. He is looking dashing. And he has lost quite a lot of weight.  Seriously he need to eat something 😆
Originally posted by pickachu

Guys plzz report this account!

I have reported it. This guys is a psycho! 🤢
have you read this guys???

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-Khan-Shah-Rukh-Khan-Ekta-Kapoor-Salman-Khan-SRK-join-hands-to-fight-against-cyber-bullying/articleshow/21876283.cms

plz read it. I think TV starts should do something like that. Its high time now!! Things are not that innocent and silly like before. Its getting uglier. We got a proof today. Not only KS, GC, DB are getting abusive messages, many other celebs are victims too. 
Hey guys, I found some pics of Gurmeet in Arvind Thakur's facebook account taken during the shooting of Ramayan in 2008. He was (and still is) the makeup artist of Sagar Film City.

Here is a sig I made on those pics. It's free for use! 😳

@ Janaki: Thnks for sharing those pics😊. wow!! Arvind Thakur is really very close to GC. GC even follows him on twitter!!. Its so sweet of him!!!

Awesome siggy!!😊
wow new AT.Congo shongo everyone🥳
News: GHSP 2 season coming soon on Life OK with different cast team. Season 2 kabhii success nahii hoga. Usse pehle aap log mujpai chappal maree.. ðŸ˜† I have proof and that is I posted the link in Gurmeet profile ages ago.  Its in my previous post as well.. I will post it as soon as I fnd it.

guys, plz its a request!! avoid controversial posts!! if Geet 2 comes without GC-DD then its not related to GC. so plz don't bring it here. 
Gurmeet biography going to update soon in his profile.