Debater of the week #10: Vintage Wine - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by BeardedPrincess

How about "no smoke without the fire" policy <---- You should try that sometimes 😆😆

What source, the source went poof in the air, now all we are left with are the aimlessly wondering spirits of Papa.Bedi and his Chulbuli Champa 😉

P.S: Yeh nothing better to do with their lives than have some fun and entertainment at the expense of rumormongers 😆😆

Uff Oh! Chamz ... I told ya I have heard of that ...😆 ..That's so sixties...I thought you ll tell me something new ..Whew !! ...But hey ! ..Who were those two IDs ? Criminals ? 😆 ..well they went poof before telling me that bit ...Another half cooked story ..you see ..😆 ...

Vintu ..😛

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Do you guys find it as strange as I do that IF now indicates exactly how many seconds ago the last post was made in any topic? What is the need for that? Creepy!

I guess they implemented that change to do away with Time Zone ambiguity ? ..Someone was wailing over that a few days back ...Or so I remember ..Um ..I ain't sure though ..😛

Vintu ..😛
Chandu: Hope you noticed that Papa Bedi "liked" your post on page 8. Looks to me like you have some fans around. :)

Vintage, you were Papa Bedi? Well, why am I bothering asking - I guess you'll deny it either way. 😆 

You keep calling me "Woh", and there was one other member in the past that called me "Woh" as well. I just can't remember who it was, but don't worry, it'll come to me. When it does, you can clarify that you're not that member either! Just kidding. 😆

Chandu - speaking of Bedi, does Big Boss start back up again soon?

No ..I wasn't that ID ...someone made up that story outta their dreams ..😆 ..So they ran as I asked em to tell me that ..Look I have been on DM for like over an year now ? ..And not for once I have ever had a fight ..

But then let's make those people happy ..Shall we  ? ..Let's say I am every ID they doubt me to be ? ...😆 ..Now ? What next ? ...Do they have a dossier on all those IDs ? ...Seriously these guys are funny ..Hahaha ..😆

Vintu ...😛

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

I guess they implemented that change to do away with Time Zone ambiguity ? ..Someone was wailing over that a few days back ...Or so I remember ..Um ..I ain't sure though ..😛

Vintu ..😛

Huh. Guess I didn't realize people actually paid attention to the time posts were made. Hmmm. 

@bold: Are you ever? 😆

Chandu: Hope you noticed that Papa Bedi "liked" your post on page 8. Looks to me like you have some fans around. :)

Hey ! That someone again is not me ...Gosh! ..😆...Looks like someone is active with that ID ..going around drumming up attention ..and holding others responsible for that ...I have an idea here ..If the MODs are around..How about giving that ID a IP ban ? That should ban the other IDs they have too ? ..I guess ? ...

Vintu ...😛

Huh. Guess I didn't realize people actually paid attention to the time posts were made. Hmmm. 

@bold: Are you ever? 😆

For a change ..I'm..Right now ...All thanks to Leblon and um..YOU ? ...😆 ..On a serious note : I saw there was a thread made on that by the MOD herself . ..Hm ..

Vintu ...😛

W0W ..wOh ..!!   😲...11 Pages ? ..This is  insane ..😆 ..I never thought it ll reach this far .Not even in the best of my drunken dreams ..😆 ..Thank you ..Thank you indeed ..😛
Edited by Vintage.Wine - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Hey ! That someone again is not me ...Gosh! ..😆...Looks like someone is active with that ID ..going around drumming up attention ..and holding others responsible for that ...I have an idea here ..If the MODs are around..How about giving that ID a IP ban ? That should ban the other IDs they have too ? ..I guess ? ...

Vintu ...😛

Yikes! Why so touchy?! There is a member here who's obviously following the conversation and either created the ID or logged onto the ID as the original ID was brought up again here. I did not even remotely indicate that you were that member! Guilty conscience much? 😆 Even in my initial post about you being Papa Bedi, I was only teasing. :) 

And anyway, you would have to be really motivated to be that member - logging in and out constantly like that. You come across as a little lazy, anyway. 😆
Originally posted by BeardedPrincess

What's the fun in ignoring and getting all worked up when I can embrace it all and mock them when needed, it's an awesome stress buster during my study breaks 😎

@Anju: What can I say man, IF runs on gossips and rumors and I say what's the fun in life without a bit of discussion, yeh I call it a discussion 😆😆

Hm..So you get worked up with that ? ...That's not my cup of tea.. 😆 ..I forget such platitudes the moment after I read it ...Did I not tell ya ? I have rumors about MOST people here ? ..I forgot em all ..Well anyways ...What you are doing is wonderful work ..You are truly a warrior  princess in disguise ..😆

Vintu ...😛

Yikes! Why so touchy?! There is a member here who's obviously following the conversation and either created the ID or logged onto the ID as the original ID was brought up again here. I did not even remotely indicate that you were that member! Guilty conscience much? 😆 Even in my initial post about you being Papa Bedi, I was only teasing. :) 

And anyway, you would have to be really motivated to be that member - logging in and out constantly like that. You come across as a little lazy, anyway. 😆

Hey ! Where is the guilt ? When they never told me about the crimes those IDs committed ? ..Seriously you read too much into what I wrote this time ..😆 ...But all I had to say was we have that person obsessed with that ID ..or That ID him / herself liking those posts ? ...So why not give em a BAN ? ..Just to make em feel like a Papa Bedi ? ...😆 ..Step into their shoes may be ...?

VIntu ...
😛