Short WU-8th'Aug'13-rift between Gopi-Radha

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello

As I Saw there was not any post of update for 8th August 2013 ; when I came on, I typed out one, now Munni has already posted brief one hence I post mine to add to that.

The Episode starts off with Kokila admonishing Raashi, who in turn tries to offer excuses ; this is with regards to keeping a sweet pickle or something open after using it. Kokila is sure because the stuff is used only by Raashi, none else. Kokila asks Raashi to clean up the Kitchen and housefly free zone. Please do not laugh, cannot find better way to describe.

After everyone else leave Radha comes in ; Gopi gave to Radha. Raashi further says that she will always stand by her, Radha. At the end of it all Radha is made to clean up the kitchen by Raashi. 

Radha feels that Raashi is wonderful person.

Puja is on and somewhere along Kokila winces, turns up her nose, so do other ladies.

After the puja they ' ladies go over to the kitchen. In the kitchen, Radha had used cow dung to cleanup.

Kokila is angry, although Radha tries to explain, Gopi too tries to say something ; damage had been done, Kokila tells Radha to clean up all over again do it as it was before ' the kitchen.

Kokila says later to Gopi this was to make Radha understand the situation better. Raashi is in glee.

After the cleanup, Raashi appears and sweeten up to Radha and pretends to help. After Raashi goes out, Gopi comes and compliments Radha for the job well done. But Radha is upset with Gopi and says harsh words, that Gopi does not lover her and Radha is not her ' Gopi's sister anymore.

Gopi is aghast and in tears, Kokila sees her, and enquires, Gopi shares the happening between her and Radha. Again Raashi watches and feels happy. Kokila comforts Gopi.

In between there are calls from Madhu to Gopi and Raashi to Urmilaa, in one of the scenes Madhu takes away Urmilaa's cellular phone.

Ahem and Jigar discussing some official matters and Radha comes with tea refreshments. She gets lost in her own world. Ahem signs few cheques. Later hands over the papers and cheque book, to Gopi, for safe keeping.

Episode ends somewhere here abouts ! ! !

-- > Man

Edited by Manzz - 10 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haila. Radha itne paiso ka kya karegi?

Thanks Di ❤️
Manzz thumbnail

Preview : - Radha imprints Ahem's signature on a cheque leaf, where his signature's impression have occurred. Later Ahem notices a leaf missing and informs the bank to make stop payment.

Not much of a thought of mine here as I did not watch the episode yesterday. Repeat I watched was halfhearted, not very keen but still, episode was just fine, nothing interesting, Raashi being the spoilsport as usual. And since it was not my day of update, there is no update , now Munni has posted already ; so I have posted one as reply to add to it.

Munni thank you so much for the wonderful update

Edited by Manzz - 10 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Manzz we have double update for today 😆 t

thanks for being proactive with the update !! appreciate it Manzz :)

@Ritch -  lol she forged Ahem's signature which was in English . does Radha knows to read and write .. i doubt :/

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
Manzz thumbnail

😃 😃  Thanks And My Pleasure 😉 

Yes she forged the signature, and you have a point, but Munni, remember she is just writing over the impressions created 😆 😉 

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Manzz we have double update for today 😆 t

thanks for being proactive with the update !! appreciate it Manzz :)

@Ritch -  lol she forged Ahem's signature which was in English . does Radha knows to read and write .. i doubt :/

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Munni and Manzz
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Munni and Manzz.  Wishful thinking, now one wonders whether the necklace incident will come about in this roundabout way?
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for both of the lovely written updates :)
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Thanks Munni and Manzz.  Wishful thinking, now one wonders whether the necklace incident will come about in this roundabout way?

Awww how I wish Xar .. and the pallu thing never came back... they took vows and got remarried but the pallu is still there :(((

only audience remember these things  I guess.. 😆