Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

The Vasu Subtleties - Five Best Vasu Moments (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

chainedreamer

Groupbie

chainedreamer

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@-Swetha-, raokrithika, kunakshafan26, monusumi: Thanks for reading and commenting. KKK is definitely an actor par excellence.

@-MohanKiMeera-: Thank you. I think Vasu has been brought up to be just but not soft. But with Megha and RJ around, he is being forced to soften up his rough edges. Let me know if I missed any scenes you enjoyed!

@Monu-SunNaa: Thank you so much! :) I haven't seen today's episode yet but will surely get back to you once I do. I haven't been a regular viewer of this show but I can't help but be amazed by the inner turmoil that Vasu shows. It's almost like Megha and RJ have not only tapped into his sensitive side (something even he didn't know he possessed), but are also pushing him to openly show it. Of course, this goes completely against the way he has been taught to behave. I'd love to know your take on Vasu too.

@asmi279: Thank you so much for your kind words. You made me blush Embarrassed I'm not a regular watcher so I haven't seen a lot of Mohan. In fact I have only been watching regularly ever since Vasu's entry, maybe that's why I can look at him as a completely fresh character. Thank you once again Hug Please do share your favourites too. 

Edited by chainedreamer - 09 August 2013 at 11:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenasmi279

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Vasu Subtleties - Five Best Vasu Moments (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Great write-up! U pointed out some of the nuances that went unnoticed by many of us due to confusions surrounding.

I guess it will be really better if we watch it as new show rather than getting confused over Mohan/Vasu/ Memory or pretending etc questions. I'm liking the past few episodes after revampSmile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenasmi279

Sansaa

Goldie

Sansaa

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Brilliant post!

Frankly the authencity with which 
KKK has been portraying Vasu's character is astonishing!
He truly is perfection personified!

Abt Vasu's best moments...there were so many even today...the entire Epi was sprinkled with the same!

Edited by Sansaa - 09 August 2013 at 11:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenasmi279Sunna_Deewani

aastha71

aastha71

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thank u for this lovely post!
Yr choice of the best Vasu moments is bang on!
Lovely scenes with some terrific acting by k3

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
awesome postClap very well writtenEmbarrassed

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Superb post

Euglena

Goldie

Euglena

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Fab in-depth analysis!
Totally concure at what u SaudiSmile

champ07

Goldie

champ07

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Wow..!
Such an awesome analysis..! I was missing such posts ever since the revamp..!
And here you are.. With such a magnificent post.. Hats off..!
Brilliant job..! *claps*
I must say, people, like you, watching the show post revamp are more likely to connect with this character than people like me who are continuously busy in searching Mohan within him, trying to judge his actions so that we might be able to conclude whether this guy is pretending being a goon or is it a genuine amnesia case..!
Anyhow, neither of the two can be blamed..! As its something related with *how the heart feels, hence the mind reacts*

But seriously, reading your post made me realize that i am really missing the true essence of this character..!
Kudos..!

Expecting more such stupendous pieces of extraordinaire from you..
Loved it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top