Suhaag Raat or Attempted Suhaag Raat - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
lol seriously i was thinking the same !! the actual SR will be after their nikahaa😳 !! picture abbhi bakkki haii ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ameilia

Now that Jodha is auditioning for Indian Idol it looks like Shehenshah will not be in the mood again of will he?😉
If nikaah happened before Jodha's singing then what will happen??Where is Jodha going to sleep??I am sure she would rather sleep in the cold than lay next to Jalal.
Also first official night as husband and wife after nikaah...how odd will it look if they dnt share a room together?

nikahhh will happen before the precap scene !! it was shown on sbb too ðŸ˜ƒ jalal was very happy in the nikahhh time ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sonilausarun

nikahhh will happen before the precap scene !! it was shown on sbb too ðŸ˜ƒ jalal was very happy in the nikahhh time ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
do u have the link ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by riyya6

do u have the link ðŸ˜³

sorry yaar but that was shown in 7th aug sbb seg !! 

sorry yaar but that was shown in 7th aug sbb seg !! 
No problem yaar ðŸ˜³ I saw one of the segment but not the Nikah one ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by riyya6

No problem yaar ðŸ˜³ I saw one of the segment but not the Nikah one ðŸ˜³

yeah i think u hv watched that sbs seg rasgula wala seg ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† nikahh seg was there in sbb ðŸ˜ƒ

yeah i think u hv watched that sbs seg rasgula wala seg ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† nikahh seg was there in sbb ðŸ˜ƒ
I watch that rasgula segments too many times already ðŸ˜†... Nikah segment no... Was the Nikah grand ðŸ˜³
I was so frustrated with the episode last night. My body was ready for Suhaag Raat. But alas. ðŸ˜­ And personally, I definitely don't mind a sweet, kind hero, because Jalal was not a rude, horrible man. He was a kind and fair ruler, who treated everyone nicely. It will be quite wrong if they turn him into an ASR or RK in the show. The same thing people did not like during the first few episodes of the show. 

They should keep him kind and fair, but with an edge of passion. That will be realistic and logical.