Jodha Akbar

Something is missing between akhda! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
But I like it jalal did not take advantage yday... He was in control LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Something is missing between akhda! (Page 3)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ppluvkuch

IF-Sizzlerz

ppluvkuch

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
well i have a diffrent opinion regarding this...

u guys are right that ... jodha is being very clam and non-passnte...but that's what suppose to be...

jalal is trying to draw her by holding hand... teasing etc...(he will do a lot more for sure..Wink)

but jodha's indiffrnce will unnerve him... the way it is annoying us...LOL

then only he will become aggresive...

and untill he pushes himself ...jodha will obviously not pull (she need not as well)...

so wait for jalal's annoy...things will turn the other way...for sure...Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u--BimBim--...SoniSona....riyya6

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
riyya,heavy breathing  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...SoniSona....riyya6

chocobrownies

IF-Sizzlerz

chocobrownies

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Stargirl06

I actually agree. I felt the lack of passion as well. And I think, it was because Jodha was so logical and calm. Passionate romances do not happen with calm people. LOL However, I still have faith. I have never seen a show of Balaji, where there was no chemistry between the leads. 
Although, I don't know why but I have a feeling that the protests and stuff may have affected the chemistry. I mean, they cannot show anything explosive in the fear that it will trigger another protest. 
yes jodha was too calm, at least she should have responded by showing heavy breathing... A guy so close to you.. I was disappointed as well LOL...

riya LOL

...SoniSona....riyya6

chocobrownies

IF-Sizzlerz

chocobrownies

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I agree , lack of Jodha's action , I want my firing Jodha back !Smile
She was calm that makes him more irritating ! LOL

...SoniSona....riyya6

angelina285

IF-Dazzler

angelina285

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged

I actually agree. I felt the lack of passion as well. And I think, it was because Jodha was so logical and calm. Passionate romances do not happen with calm people. LOL However, I still have faith. I have never seen a show of Balaji, where there was no chemistry between the leads. 
Although, I don't know why but I have a feeling that the protests and stuff may have affected the chemistry. I mean, they cannot show anything explosive in the fear that it will trigger another protest. 
yes jodha was too calm, at least she should have responded by showing heavy breathing... A guy so close to you.. I was disappointed as well LOL...

ROFLROFLROFL
we guys are so  much better than the writers and directors...totally imaginativeLOL

Edited by angelina285 - 09 August 2013 at 6:50am

...SoniSona....riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina285

ROFLROFLROFL
we guys are so  much better than the writers and directors...totally imaginativeLOL
n we are free of charge ROFL Cv just need to come n view our post LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285

munnirony

IF-Sizzlerz

munnirony

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
well i think the scene was actually quite sensible. jalal can be rude towards jodha, but he will never force her & on the other hand jodha cant be fierce right now, bcoz she is worried about her family & amer. so actually i will actually give credit to the CVs for the scene bcoz tht was actually logical.they looked gud together in tht scene, things cant be very hot or sizzling from the beginning. it will grow slowly on viewers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285Star_girl...SoniSona....riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.