Akbar falling for Jodha...?

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE is in the air...
OMG today was the first time when jodha akbar spoke face to face alone... he did meet her at Amair but Jodha didnt knew he was Akbar... 
But wasnt it the hottest convo uptil date?
i loved how Jalal said to Jodha that she doesnt needs to be scared becuase as long as he is with her she is safe... but who will save her from him? Really jalal? will you hurt her i dont think soπŸ˜†
Jalal is falling hard for Jodha...
REASONS:
She made him angry by not coming when he called her.. 
She answered him back...
She hurt him...
Smile crept on Jalal face when he saw Jodha lying on bed...
Whenever he sees her his anger vanishes...
Arent these reasons enough to make him angery ? But he didnt hurt her because he is already in love with her...πŸ₯³

Now its time for pay back... jodha is using tit for tat stratergy...  Upcoming Episodes would be fun to watch... The journey of jodha akbar would be fascinating... 

Edited by MsLuscious - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well I don't feel that Jalal loves Jodha. Not yet but he most definitely is irresistibly attracted to her!! Him getting angry about Jodha's no show in his tent wasn't out of love. It was out of ego. Out of an Emperor's arrogance. "The gall of this little Rajput princess to insult me! ME!" Something of this sort.. But I've to say its really funny to see Jalal brisk walk, all angry, but the minute he sees Jodha ( like today in her personal tent, sleeping) it doesn't take a minute for his face to soften & for a smile to bloom on it.. He doesn't love her yet. But he soon will. And in characteristic Jalal fashion will not realise it. 
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sure upcoming episodes will b a treat filled  one !πŸ˜ƒ
It will take a days to realize it but now i m enjoying this !😳
But it was mere attraction from him but soon it will change !😳
Loved ur post !😊
Edited by archu-daffodil - 10 years ago
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lovebull

Well I don't feel that Jalal loves Jodha. Not yet but he most definitely is irresistibly attracted to her!! Him getting angry about Jodha's no show in his tent wasn't out of love. It was out of ego. Out of an Emperor's arrogance. "The gall of this little Rajput princess to insult me! ME!" Something of this sort.. But I've to say its really funny to see Jalal brisk walk, all angry, but the minute he sees Jodha ( like today in her personal tent, sleeping) it doesn't take a minute for his face to soften & for a smile to bloom on it.. He doesn't love her yet. But he soon will. And in characteristic Jalal fashion will not realise it. 

Sweetie if it's mere attraction then why didn't he react when she hurt  him?... Iam not saying he is head in heels in love with her... What iam saying is he is in the process of falling...
Obviously he went there because Jodha dared to ignore him and his command but the man who is shown from day one didn't reacted at all?  He is shown a brutal man but he do have Heart...
Yea i agree his soft side will get over him soon... I hope :P
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
right now he's just amused by her. He smiles at her pitiful attempts to save herself like the dagger scene. He thinks he'll subdue her within days.
He dosen't know she's a true Rajputani. Sar kata sakte hain jhuka nai sakte!
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jalal is a very complicated and unpredictable guy.One moment he admires Jodha the next minute he threatens her.
There is something more than attraction here but he just cant understand it.He says he will protect her as long as he is there but no one can protect her from him.His concern for her safety and mixed with the need for him to control her every move and dictate her life.
These new emotions such as fascination,appraisal,attraction,concern for her,teasing her and riling her up is labelled as an Emperor taming his empress,husband controlling his wife.
 The journey of love for both of them starts now.Jalal is already in the process...he started that the moment he laid those sexy eyes on her.As for Jodha every love story started with hate right??Its good she can harboured some intense feelings maybe not love but its still intense.Its just a matter of how her feelings get swapped.
He didnt hurt her when she hurt him but he did warn her not to cross him.He is showing patience with her but she keeps breaking them.That will be exciting for ur.
Oh ur DP Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhalder Uff☺️
Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
He is falling but will not understand that soon. I think Maham Anga and Ruqaiya will plan evil for Jodha and Jalal will throw Jodha out of the mahal. And then he will realise his love for Jodha. He will miss her. Ooohhh I am so looking forward for that passionate separation track. 😳
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

most probably Akbar fell in love with Jodha  the very first time he saw her in that palanquin, but he has not yet realised it...

he is enamoured by her beauty and grace... the fact that he has never been able to deny her anything, shows he is totally captivated by her

he agreed to both her conditions... everytime she hurt him he took it with a smile... all his actions show that what he feels for Jodha is much more than mere attraction... 
SHARBI_NISHKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think he is already in her  love  but the fact is he is unknown with this
well jo b ho i loved jaial's expressions in todays epi
he was ossum n his killing smile (it was literaly kiling ) mashah allah uff

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Firstly great to see you here SarahπŸ€—

Yes Sarah...i totally agree with you...bt till now i think he has not fallen in love but fallen for her daring courage n valor n not to forget her beauty! First time when she held the sword in his neck at the jail, second time when she fled from her mudikhayi, then burnt the wedding dress n this time answered him back in her tent n made him guilty instead of her being guilty of not appearing in front of him!πŸ‘πŸ‘...i salute her bravery, specially for the last act...Jalal will now learn to respect his wives instead of publicly showing his ownership on them. He will know that women are not just some toy for pleasure...

Precap will obviously show him insulting jodha for praising her state bt then she will definitely have something to give him his peace of mind...😊
Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago