Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 6: 

I didn't know why my sister was so upset over a pen. But I did know how much she held on to it as if it were her life. She never told me what's so special about it, just that it is her reminder to not give up despite any obstacles.

I don't care who this Bhau is. I walked towards the crowd. I saw the pen in the hand of one of his cronies. Having grown up in such gangs, I knew better than to put up a fight in public. I called him away as if I needed some help from him. I turned back to make sure that no one is suspecting me, especially his fellas. 

I tried to grab the pen from him and he realized the purpose I called him. He pushed me and turned to go back to the crowd. But I held him from the back and twisted him to the side. He fell down on the stairs we were standing on. I quickly took the pen and walked away. He didn't get up to attack me; maybe he was hurt from the fall.

I gave the pen to Nanhi and the happiness on her face was worth the fight. Actually much more than it! Such situations give me a chance to erase Mohan Bhatnagar from my family's memories. They give me the opportunity to tell my sister that what her Spiderman does, I too can do it. I too can protect my family and give them happiness.

As I was lost in thoughts, I suddenly felt a blow on my head. Something cold and hard hit my skull and I fell to the ground closing my eyes. 

I could not find the energy to get up and fight back. All I could feel was the pain. About three or four people were hitting me. I could faintly hear Nanhi screaming, "Leave my brother! Addu, get up!!"

After some time, the beatings slowed down and they were threatening. I heard a guy say, "No one messes with Vasu Bhau's family and this guy hit him. Vasu bhau has ordered to see his end."

And that was the last thing I heard. 

I wondered who this Vasu bhau is. A ruthless person he is and then cares for people close to him.

Just like Mohan Bhatnagar.

Part 7 Edited by bgscribe - 10 years ago
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Update
Plz Cont soon 😊
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey i started reading it now only and really liked it... plss update the next part soon.. :)
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just finished reading d remaining parts..nice one..waiting for d next part too
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Part 7:

The sound of the ambulance is still ringing in my ears. It had been only a day in Mumbai and this is the situation. I shouldn't inform Ma about it, lest she get worried. 

I shouldn't have brought Addu with me. Because of me, he is in this state. Spiderman, did I take a wrong decision of taking this assignment? If only I hadn't taken it to my ego, my brother wouldn't be lying in the pool of blood and pain on the other side of this wall.

I leaned towards the wall recounting the events of last 2 hours. Addu was getting beaten by rogues and I couldn't do anything to protect him. All I did was seeing Addu getting beaten and listening to the people who were beating him.

As I waited for the doctors to do their job behind the closed doors of the operation theatre, I listened to the goon's words in her head. They said "Bala is Vasu Bhau's right hand man and this chap hit him. You really thought Bhau would keep quiet?"

While going they told me once again, "This guy is still alive because Bhau asked us not to kill him in the temple. An advice for you and this guy: when he wakes up, come and apologize to Bhau and Bala."

Surprisingly, people in the temple were just spectators. No one said anything. I looked towards the place where there was crowd previously. But now it was empty and the vehicles were also gone. I quickly called for ambulance and brought Addu here. 

What did they say? Apologize? Who does this Bhau think he is? He will get it from me.

The light above the Operation theatre switched off. The doctor came out and scanned the lobby for me. I quickly ran towards him and asked how Addu is. He said the operation went well but Addu will be under observation for 24 hours. Just perfect! Within 24 hours that Bhau will apologize to me and Addu!

I went to Ganesh Chawl and asked for Vasu Bhau. They showed me his house. At the entrance, the same guy was there and said, "After all you did come to apologize." I just nodded my head and he showed me the way in. I am not going waste my breath on this goon. I should teach that big fish a lesson today. Something he will never forget.

I went inside and asked for Vasu bhau. They told me to wait. 

I took a seat on a chair and examined my surroundings. The verandah was quite empty. There was a small mandir with idol of God Ganesh. To the right of the room, I saw a full length picture. 

I was shocked. The size didn't shock me.

The subject of the picture did!

Sparkler8 thumbnail
As of now, Part 7 is the longest and most detailed part I have written for this FF. This is very important and precap for the next part. I hope I have met your expectations.
jia03 thumbnail
Wonderful👏👏👏
will be waiting eagerly for the next update😊
Sparkler8 thumbnail
The next one will take time.. because I haven't written it yet.. Mostly I will update it tomorrow night
sonn_da thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar😊
keep up the good work👍🏼
eagerly waiting for the next one.
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update.. i really wanted nanhi to be retained in the show post revamp.. but koini will enjoy it in ur ff.. 😊