Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

FF: The Promise Part 20 on Pg35 (Page 7)

kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
lovely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bgscribe

sonn_da Senior Member
sonn_da
sonn_da

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
nice,keep writingThumbs Up

bgscribe

LavleenaS IF-Dazzler
LavleenaS
LavleenaS

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Nice Thumbs Up Clap Clap Clap

bgscribe

bgscribe Senior Member
bgscribe
bgscribe

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Thank u all for your encouragent. I will be updating the next part in a day or two.

LavleenaS

naq5 Goldie
naq5
naq5

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
hey nice story Thumbs UpClapwaiting for the update

bgscribe

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
bgscribe :

brilliant and very well written ! looking forward to read your version of the revamp .. do update soon !Big smile

bgscribe

bgscribe Senior Member
bgscribe
bgscribe

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Part 3:

I dropped Rimjhim at her school and returned home. With Addu and Nanhi out of Indore and Rimjhim at school, I felt very lonely. Mohan had left me his memories to live with. No day passes by without me remembering him. Wish that day was just a nightmare! But it's real. It happened. It wasn't easy to accept this fact. Especially for Rimjhim. 

When we came home after witnessing the unfortunate incident, Rimjhim kept watching the door now and then. I locked myself in my room as I couldn't believe what I saw in the morning. I wanted to cry, pour my heart out and call out for Mohan. While the fight between mind and heart went on, I could hear the screams from the hall. 

Rimjhim was shouting, "Dude, when will Papu come home? He fell down from cliff. Could it be that he is in hospital? Come let us go and look for him." I knew what Guru was going through. I had spent very little time with Mohan compared to Guru who had been his shadow. Amidst his sorrow, he still fulfilled the responsibility Mohan gave him - to take care of his Jaan. Guru consoled Rimjhim, "Calm down, baby. Your Papu will not come home. He has left us. He went very far from us. He will never come back. Please go and sleep."

A knock on the door brought me out of my memories. "Didi, I forgot to put baby's report card in the bag. Sorry." I took the report card and saw that I haven't signed it. I told the same to Guru and asked him to relax as he didn't do anything wrong. "I didn't sign because I wanted to talk to her about the marks. And I didn't want to bring up this topic on her birthday and spoil her mood." Guru left to do his work. 

Rimjhim's scores have improved yet I was worried. Since her Papu left us, she didn't like going out. She didn't invite friends home like she used to. Even her teachers have told me that she doesn't mingle with her classmates. At home, she was still the same, lighting up the house with her smile. I need to have a word with her.

Just then, my phone rang. "Hello, may I speak to Mrs. Megha Bhatnagar?" I wondered who may be calling me. "Yes that's me." The man said, "Ma'am, we are calling you regarding Mr. Bhatnagar's NAM Foundation." I never received a call from them. I heard about NAM Foundation history and activities from Guru but never stressed on it. 

"What's the matter?" The man introduced himself as some Mishra, a chartered accountant and explained to me that Addu had withdrawn some money from the foundation and hasn't returned it yet. It was time to file tax returns and he called to enquire about the withdrawn funds. The bottom line: The amount of 10Lakhs that Addu borrowed about a year ago have to be returned to the foundation account, otherwise our family could get into legal problem.

How can I arrange for so much money? Why didn't Addu return the money when his business is doing well? I have to visit Bhopal for these answers. I told Guru about the same and asked him to take care of Rimjhim while I am away. I also asked him not to reveal any of it to Nanhi and Addu as they may be tensed for nothing.

Hope Bhopal will answer these newly risen doubts.

Edited by bgscribe - 25 August 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...sham24sony1990jessiejaysonn_dablmadhuriiluvrainaartiyashimalhotracute_monaya_fanjia03LavleenaSmeghan27kunakshafan26-TheInstigator-Moner_Radioshivangi838dsgirlMegher_PalokraokrithikaSenpoo

--mancityfan-- IF-Addictz
--mancityfan--
--mancityfan--

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Excellent job buddy

bgscribe

Go to top