Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF: The Promise Part 20 on Pg35 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 35

bgscribe

bgscribe

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajkona

Nice update! Next part soon please (and perhaps show its updated by adding "update" in heading so we can make a beeline for it!

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do it when I update part 2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku-b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: The Promise Part 20 on Pg35 (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-...mohini...-

IF-Stunnerz

-...mohini...-

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
very nice n intriguing prologue...
update d next part soon...n plzz pm me wenever u do so...i dont want to miss it...

bgscribe

bgscribe

bgscribe

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

very nice n intriguing prologue...
update d next part soon...n plzz pm me wenever u do so...i dont want to miss it...

Glad you liked it. Hope you are on my buddy list. I will pm all when I update part 2.

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
too good waiting for more

bgscribe

bgscribe

bgscribe

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973anu

too good waiting for more

Will be coming soon.

bgscribe

bgscribe

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Part 2:

I was happily playing with Rimjhim and having fun teasing Guru. Today my family is complete and the best part is they are all with me. As I was thinking about the incident that day, Nanhi and Ma walked in to the living room. Since Nanhi announced her Mumbai trip, Ma has been gloomy. Hope they have sorted it out.

Nanhi deposited herself on the sofa next to me. She held my arm and that got me all alert. She is definitely going to ask something she knows I wouldn't agree to. I braced myself waiting for her to shoot the words at me.

"Addu, you are going with me to Mumbai", she said.

I stood up and looked at her in disbelief. "You are going for your assignment. Why do you need me to go with you? And what do you mean by I am going. Don't you think it's necessary to ask me before making the decision yourself?"

Nanhi showed that she is my sister, elder at that. "Oye! I am not asking your permission. Ma told me to take you. Otherwise I am more than happy to go there all by myself. I don't need your help so forget about even thinking that I will ask your permission."

This was Ma's decision. Why does she take me for granted? Guess I will never understand that.

Tanu interjected, "Go Addu. Don't worry about our business. It's just a week. I can take care. You won't find your shares transferred to my name when you returned." He winked at me with a smile.

Though he said it jokingly, the last sentence reminded me how Mohan Bhatnagar had transferred the property to my name. Ma had never questioned me on that because she didn't know. I could get away with it as Bhatnagar didn't have a will and legally everyone assumed Ma would get the property as spouse. Coming back to present, I knew Tanu didn't have brains to do it.

I told Nanhi that I would go with her but I will not tag along with her wherever she goes. God knows which hell she going to in the name of assignment.

I packed my bags and went to bed. I woke up early the next day as we had an early train to catch. People say Mumbai is a city of dreams. As the train entered the city, I was reminded of how I was lost at Indore station 14 years back. Those 12 years away from family and the past 2 years with family didn't have much difference for me. I was occasionally lost in the old memories. But slowly those empty spaces were getting filled with fresh memories.

These memories will be lost when old memories catch up...

Edited by bgscribe - 18 August 2013 at 8:48am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sham24blmadhurijessiejaysaau38sonn_dailuvrainaartinaq5jia031973anucute_monaya_fanLavleenaSkunakshafan26shivangi838-TheInstigator-Moner_RadiodsgirlSenpooMegher_Palokraokrithika

jia03

Goldie

jia03

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
nice updateSmileClap
Eagerly waiting for whats in store for them in mumbaiSmileWink

bgscribe

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged