Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF: The Promise Part 20 on Pg35 (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 35

jia03

Goldie

jia03

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
nice Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bgscribe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: The Promise Part 20 on Pg35 (Page 33)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
nice update ! hope to.see a great climax !

bgscribe

srkfanaticism

IF-Dazzler

srkfanaticism

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
another awesome updateClap
keep dem comingEmbarrassed

bgscribe

maanvir

Groupbie

maanvir

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Kal hi mai is ff k bare me soch rahi thi...story poori yad thi magar title nahi yad arahi thi...
Phir dimag douda douda ke finally yad agaya...
Aur aaj jab log in kiya to inbox me 2 msgs...
Wonderful!!!!

Thnx fr d pm dear...
D story is getting interesting...
I love the part dat each update is based on different characters point of view..
Nyc story...love it...kp writing & pm me..

bgscribe

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I think I am kinda lost Ermm! My bad that I cudn't recall the base chapters of "The Promise" easily D'oh! Will catch up on them and will be able to comment on the newer chapters! Good to see you updating the FF! Big smile

bgscribe

bgscribe

bgscribe

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thank you all... Your comments drag me back to complete the parts of this FF by the set deadline. Thanks a lot for not giving up.
Since the story is gearing up for climax, why don't you comment on how you would like to see it... May be it would be better than what I had planned :)

jia03

bgscribe

bgscribe

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Part 19:

I was shocked to see Bhau at gunpoint. We had not expected this. The tables have turned. Hope he has something up his sleeve before we lose control of our game. Navika was in full-afraid mode worried for her father. 

When Bhau spoke next, I knew he was trying to buy time. "Aai, what is this? You are holding me at gun point? Me? Your Vasu? Bala, see what's happening! Aai has lost her senses. She is taking me at gun point and asking me where I am? Wake up Aai!"

When Bhau was talking to Aai, I looked towards one window. I spotted Beera and police watching from there. When I turned to Navika, she had already seen Beera, looked at me and nodded. Seems like we are going with actual plan. Still, to be on safe side, I decided to go with the flow. If anything goes wrong, I can still act loyal to Aai and save my life.

Navika stepped forward and said, "Aai, he was the one who was killed 2 years back. How come he is alive?" Then she pushed me into line of fire. "Bala, when your Bhau is alive why are trying to kill me?" 

By this time, all our goons were inside the house. Aai pushed Bhau towards some of them asking to hold him hostage. She walked toward me, "This girl is right, Bala. Why did you want to kill her if he is my Vasu? Tell me, where is my Vasu?"

This was going out of our plan. I stammered, "Aai... this girl... Aai, she is a reporter.. and.. and she is the one who reported Vasu Bhau to police. Then I went there to save him Whom will you trust Aai - your loyal follower or this reporter?"

Aai looked at Navika with bloodshot eyes, "Reporter? In my house? No journalist or police officer could catch hold of Aai. They all touch my feet and this girl reported my Vasu to police? What wrong did he do to you?  He did whatever I told him to do." 

And then Aai started off on how people fear her because she has shown them the fear of death. Then she spouted out all her illegal activities and how she instructed Vasu to run the business. This was exactly the proof that we wanted. But I couldn't see how after one or two sentences she would hurt Navika. I could see her father in almost tears looking at his daughter getting beaten.

When Aai was done with her history listing and went on to kick Nanhi, who had fallen to her feet, he shouted at her, "AYE AAI! Don't you hurt my daughter anymore. I will not let you off if anything happens to her."

Aai, as if just realising what is happening with her, turned to Bhau and said, "So this is your daughter! You are not my Vasu. I don't need any of you three. I will first finish off this girl and then I will kill you and this Bala with such torture that no other human will even think about playing games with this Aai."

With that, she pushed Navika to a column and raised her gun to shoot at her. Where the hell are Beera and Police? They were just outside. What is taking them so much time to take action?

Just then, I heard gun shot and closed my eyes for a second, thinking Aai had shot at Navika. But when I reopened my eyes, I saw ACP Sanghvi standing near a door and he had shot at Aai's hand, which was now bleeding profusely. Within few more seconds, all the goons were arrested by the policemen and Bhau ran to his daughter. 

Thank God, Navika didn't get hurt much. Aai had slapped her on cheek and pushed her several times. So she couldn't stand due to pain from scratches and her face was red. But she was not bleeding. A price we still had to pay for the things got out of hand.

Soon, ACP Sanghvi arrested Aai and dragged her before the entire Ganesh Chawl to the police jeep. Beera came to ACP and handed him the proof that Mohan Bhatnagar had accumulated in the past couple of years.

Though things went out of control, all's well that ends well.

Mohan Bhatnagar came to our rescue and became the true 
Lord of Ganesh Chawl.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sham24maanviryashimalhotrajia03Pravesh.Pangeala95meghan27shivangi838raokrithika

raokrithika

IF-Sizzlerz

raokrithika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Clap
finally  ..Aai chapter closes Party it was super fast ...Big smile
waiting for next update   ...hope MM vl meet Big smile