Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF: The Promise Part 20 on Pg35 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 35

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Really interesting Smile   I'm game in for it...
Updt soon...
N pm me whenever u updt it...if u ve a pm list Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bgscribe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: The Promise Part 20 on Pg35 (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

champ07

Goldie

champ07

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
very gripping prologue i must say.. Excellent job..!
Do continue n sooner plz.. Big smile

Edited by champ07 - 09 August 2013 at 9:09am

bgscribe

bgscribe

bgscribe

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Really interesting Smile   I'm game in for it...
Updt soon...
N pm me whenever u updt it...if u ve a pm list Smile

Sure I will pm you once I update it.

bgscribe

bgscribe

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by champ07

very gripping prologue i must say.. Excellent job..!
Do continue n sooner plz.. Big smile

Thank you. I am writing the first part now. I will be updating it soon. 

bgscribe

bgscribe

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Part 1: 

Today, the weather was so nice that I didn't feel like getting up. Just when I snoozed my alarm and turned over to sleep another 5 mins, a voice screeched into my ear, "Rabriji, don't you want to go to office today?" 

Beera set before me a cup of coffee and the aroma was enough to make me sit up and grab the cup. As I enjoyed the coffee, I saw Beera tidying up the house and talking about his plans for the next 3 days. Anupama ma'am was sending him out of station for a sting operation. I think I will go stay with mom for these days. After sending Beera off I got ready for office.

It was just another day in office. Reviewing some tapes to go on air, talking to some leads for Project Talaash.. Talking about it, PT has become my second life now. I know I have big shoes to fill. Spiderman had worked so passionately on this project that I can't do anything less. Otherwise I will be letting him down. 

I reached for the pen and just when tears were stepping out of my eyes, Anupama ma'am knocked my cabin door. "Navika, I would have talked to Beera but since he is not in Indore, can you take this new assignment I have?" She said as she took the chair in front of me. "Ma'am, sure, I can fill in.. Anyway I was getting bored with my desk job. What kind of assignment is this?"

She spread before me few newspapers and spoke, "Rowdies in Mumbai are increasing day by day. Every day the newspapers are publishing about the acts by the local goons. I want you to start a new show on how the public is suffering from this and what help they can expect from media and police. Before we start the show, why don't you travel to Mumbai and prepare your material? I have some contacts within the police force. Speak to them about their efforts. In a nutshell, stay there for a week or so and collect material for the show. I will get Beera to continue on your work once he comes back."

As I was listening to her, I realised how much I missed that adrenaline rush when I was just investigative journalist. The thrill of solving a problem, hiding from the goons.. Oh God I miss it. At last I am getting such an assignment. I will take care of this on my own. I won't hand this to Beera. I told Anupama ma'am that I will go to Mumbai tomorrow. 

I marked my travel on the calendar and got the train ticket booked. Just then I realized today was Rimjhim's Birthday. No wonder Ma was so busy last few days. Since I didn't have anything to do in office, I went to a nearby shopping mall to buy a gift for Chuhiya. She likes Kathak very much even now, so I bought a pair of ghungroo and got it nicely packed. Next I headed to Ma's place - my Spiderman's home. 

As I opened the door, I was greeted by screams. Rimjhim was angry that Beera didn't come personally to wish her; he wished her on phone. Guru baked a cake and Taiji was complaining that it wasn't sweet enough.. Their quarrels as usual.

The whole family was having dinner together. It seems like peace has returned to this house, don't know how long it will stay. Just then I remembered about my assignment. I announced, "Listen up everyone, I am going to Mumbai for a week on an assignment. Stay together like this happily and don't fight!" I said the last words looking at Guru, Addu and Taiji. Everyone wished me luck for my new assignment but Ma will be Ma always. She didn't seem happy with it. So I spoke to her in private. 

Ma asked me, "Are you going alone? You are going to a new city and Beera is also not in town. Can't you post pone this for a few days?" I was little angry but then I felt it was not her doubt on my ability but her fear of losing her child. I assured her, "Ma, even if Beera was here, I would have left alone. This is my assignment. Also, may be if I go out I will be busy to revisit old memories." 

Ma wasn't convinced, "I know you like being daredevil. In that case, why don't you take Addu with you?" I knew I can talk all night but wouldn't be able to convince her. Addu didn't seem such a bad option either. I can tell him off easily and he wouldn't interfere in my work. Also if I get into any trouble, he can help me out. I accepted to take Addu with me and Ma was happy with my decision.

Seems like someone wasn't so happy about it.

Edited by bgscribe - 10 August 2013 at 11:49am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

umoksham24blmadhurinaq5iluvrainaartijia031973anuPravesh.PLavleenaSasmi279srkfanaticismmeghan27kunakshafan26shivangi838Moner_RadiodsgirlMegher_PalokSenpoo_Bidzie_

asmi279

IF-Dazzler

asmi279

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Awesome update!! Telling the story from Nanhi's POV is very interesting..looking forward to the next part..

Thanks for the PM Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bgscribeMegher_Palok

srkfanaticism

IF-Dazzler

srkfanaticism

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
good goingClap
do pm me wen u update dearWink

bgscribe

rajkona

rajkona

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Nice update! Next part soon please (and perhaps show its updated by adding "update" in heading so we can make a beeline for it!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top