Fan Fictions

FF: The Promise Part 20 on Pg35

Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Though I didn't like the revamp idea, I am slowly getting used to it and have come to enjoy it.
However this had happened to me after NAvika's wedding when I found myself cheering for NaRa to help Mohan and Megha. 

Just when I wanted to see them grow in that character, they made an exit from the show just for this revamp idea to make way into the show. 

So I came up with an FF on what could have happened if all the SS1+SS2 actors stayed on the show. Please support me with your comments and likes. Add me to your buddy list. I will pm you whenever I update it.

Thank you for the wonderful response. Each part will be written from a character's point of view.  

Thank you so much for this!!!

Though it was the last newsletter, I am glad to have been honored with this. Thank you very very much. I will do my best to do justice to this storyline that I have started.

Part 20 on pg 35
Edited by bgscribe - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkler8 thumbnail
Prologue

It has been two years since Mohan fell off from the cliff. Megha had moved to Bhatnagar mansion with Addu, Rimjhim and Guru. Nanhi and Beera continue living in Juna Mohalla in Mohan's old house. Renu, Tanu, Aarti and Jijibua live in the Vyas house. All meet regularly at Bhatnagar mansion for special events like Birthdays.

Aarti gave birth to a baby boy, Rehan. He always keeps Renu and Jiji busy. Renu has come to accept Aarti and is not so mean to her. Tanu and Addu have started a business and they are doing pretty well. Nanhi has been promoted as Editor-in-Chief for Awaaz India as it was Mohan's wish. Beera continues working as special correspondent for sting operations at AI.

Megha had set a rule (kind of) that no one will talk about Mohan and become sad. They will always remember him happily. But everyone sheds tears when they are on their own. Nanhi misses her Spiderman and talks to the pen he had left for her. She keeps it with her all the time and doesn't like anyone touching it, not even Beera is allowed to. Megha tries to fill Mohan's shoes for Rimjhim by keeping him alive with his mannerism. Guru helps her take care of Rimjhim but is not really fond of Addu. There is consistent friction between Guru and Addu for which Megha always keeps the final say to maintain peace in the house. 

All in all, Mohan has never left this family; he is just invisible and lives in their hearts. The journey continues, nevertheless...

Until one day, when Addu gets his much deserved answer and Nanhi has to make a decision that may turn Megha's life upside down.

Will Mohan fulfill his promise to Nanhi, Megha and Rimjhim or will he choose to fulfill the promise given to Addu?

Edited by bgscribe - 10 years ago
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting..eager to find out how this story will unfold..all the best πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi279

Interesting..eager to find out how this story will unfold..all the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you.. let me see how many will like the idea.
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good !

Please continue πŸ‘πŸΌ
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very very interesting prologue...
Egarly waiting for parts
Sparkler8 thumbnail