Debate Mansion

Debate of the Day:Controversy around KANK (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zhasan2

well...my whole family were going to see the movie...but my dad told us we can't becuase it's for adults....so i guess i won't be able to see it

Confused, What is there in KANK which non-adults can't see.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debate of the Day:Controversy around KANK (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shilpa07

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa07

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by zhasan2

well...my whole family were going to see the movie...but my dad told us we can't becuase it's for adults....so i guess i won't be able to see it

Confused, What is there in KANK which non-adults can't see.

mayb coz it involves extra marital affairs ...!

well i dunt expect nethn frm movie..Smile

greatttt

greatttt

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
i think KANK is on the mature issue.its a good movie.the story tackles abt the real story of the life. well i think maturity is more from brain than age. i m gona watch kank

kirtib

IF-Veteran Member

kirtib

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Well I watched the movie yesterday and I just feel its a major let down Cry

I agree with the fact that if 2 couples are unhappy its better to end their wedding then suffocate and die.. A fall out between Shahrukh and Preity is becasue of male ego.. I cn understand what SHahrukh must have gone through when he could not play football anymore and Preity being more successfull in her life and have no time for him or the kid. He just couldnt take the fact that Preity has no time for him or is more carrer oriented.. SO this is a typical male ego..

But what happened between Abhishek-Rani is not justified at all. Abhishek is a dedicated lover and he tries his level best to make Rani happy but Rani is just not interested. Why did Rani marry him at the 1st place. I dont agree with the fact that you can get married 1st and fall in love later.. Its too much of a gamble. I dont think Rani even tired to understand Abhishek..

I think what karan Johar could hv shown is more fights between Abhishek-Rani or somethin lik tht.. At the end when Rani went to Shahrukh we didnt feel anything for them. The creenplay was v weak which will dissapoint the audience big time.

See nowadays extra marital affair is happening... Maybe we r not aware of it and is silently subsided but yeah I think we need to be more matured to deal with this issue.. Marriage is a sacred thing and no one should mess wit it but I also feel jus because ur married u should not stop living and doing things that you want in life.. But yes you should think 10 times before taking such a bold step.. Because wit your 1 action many lives will go haywire.

~Khizer~

IF-Dazzler

~Khizer~

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 1:11am | IP Logged
ooooooooooooo! I just saw the movie!...Will comment on this soon! Embarrassed

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged
See Diva , if KJ portrayed that extra marital affair is justified. Its not just wrong but misleading to impressionable minds !!

This is why under 18 should not watch an adult concept unless accompanied by parents who can clear any confusion a kid may have at 15- 16 !!

Yes its true like JP wrote a young mind will be unable to understand relationships and what it really requires for them to work. Like i have a debator on DM who is all of 18 years old who just couldn't understand that between a husband and a wife , no matter how stupid, illitterate or ignorant a wife is ...........a husband can never ever be your guardian but is always your equal. And under no circumstance - cheating, lying , harrasing should a spouse ever hit his partner!!

My friend are you listening. Wink She will figure this out only once she is in a relationship !! So same goes for KANK audience who is underage. Tongue

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 1:52am | IP Logged
here in U.A.E.,it gonna release on 16th august!yipeee....can't wait!!!!!! Smile Smile

PinkPixie

PinkPixie

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

See Diva , if KJ portrayed that extra marital affair is justified. Its not just wrong but misleading to impressionable minds !!

This is why under 18 should not watch an adult concept unless accompanied by parents who can clear any confusion a kid may have at 15- 16 !!

Yes its true like JP wrote a young mind will be unable to understand relationships and what it really requires for them to work. Like i have a debator on DM who is all of 18 years old who just couldn't understand that between a husband and a wife , no matter how stupid, illitterate or ignorant a wife is ...........a husband can never ever be your guardian but is always your equal. And under no circumstance - cheating, lying , harrasing should a spouse ever hit his partner!!

My friend are you listening. Wink She will figure this out only once she is in a relationship !! So same goes for KANK audience who is underage. Tongue

i dont think the   story and the  concept is the reason why its  an adults only movie .. there r  certain comments n scenes which  is the most likely reason why its restricted.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top