Debate Mansion

Debate of the Day:Controversy around KANK - Page 19

BanjonSharib_fa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i saw page 3 which waz adult also. im 13 n i think i shudnt watch it but i rely dont care rani preity abhi n srk r in it sooooo i rely wanna watch i have been waitin 4 a yr so im gonna watch n i rely dont care if i dont get at all n yea scenes but we them in tv showz n stuff n comments yea soooo their r only sum. soooo i cant wait. da teen generatuon iz jus watchin 2 c their fave actorz n actressez. not 2 noe wat iz bout.it iz an adult concept but their r serialz wit extra martial affairz.n mah mom noes i noe more than i shud.pg 3 i think iz more discustin than KANK iz gonna be.but will jus c. i rely wanna watch it soooo badly.if anybody saw da movie iz dat bad as page 3 or Julie n stuff.cuz mah cuz r gonna watch it n their 8.but w/e itz jus a movie even though we probally r not gonna get it....so letz c....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

londong33za thumbnail
its a copy of american movie 'closer', as for it being an adult theme, its just to americanny, big house, big job sorry did not enjoy it one bit!
desi_kudi911 thumbnail
totally rubbish 2 many scenez definatley NOT a family film!
actually none of the filmz r capable of watching with ur family now adayz!
i think karan johar haz done a really bad job on dis film...
the songz in this film r gud though!
2 all people hu r goin 2 watch this with family mke a note 2 NOT watch it with family bcoz of the scenes trust me u will b really embarassed!
the story line of this film waz rubbish azwell!
This content was originally posted by: wildblossom

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow thats exactly how I feel- the people committing adultery are being portrayed in a postivie light- you want to feel sorry for them🀒

I agree.. I have seen the movie and trust it's not as good as some of you may think it to be.. It fell way below my expectations.. The movie promotes adultery and extra-marital affairs. 

I mean i didn't actually see anything in Rani's character that would push her into going in another relationship.. Abhi didn't everything for her, he was there for her, he loved and accepted with the fact tht she cant have any kids but she still refused be intimate with him cuz of tht..???? I mean it doensn't make any sense and on the other hand she's sleeping around with SRK.. Helloo Karan.. what happened to you creative mind..????!!?? 🀒

This content was originally posted by: leena_pandya

i dont know what is so 'adult' about the theme in KANK, come on guys they did not even show enough nudity that these days the tv shows n ads show.

n yes showing big job or big house does not make it american, had it been american we would not have been discussing the so called 'adult' part here.

we want our directors to grow as film makers but unfortunately we dont want to grow ourselves as audiences. we want good music but not many songs, we want mature stories but we dont want to see realistic situations, we want heroes to be god, when they are we complain, when they are not god we complain.

indian theme doesnt appeal international audience, westernised theme makes the home crowd frown.

i mean what exactly are the poor directors back in india are suppose to do. i guess there wont be any single movie which will have a universal audience, so guys go on debating about KANK(as a matter of fact nay movie)............the argument continues... πŸ˜†

Leena it wasn't the so called "adult" seens that i was disgusted with but the storyline itself.. Ok as an American/Indian audience I can say tht nudity wasn't as bad as we see in other films but the storyline was weak.. infact very weak..!! There justification for having the extra-marital afffair didn't justify itself.. atleast when we see American movies we don't expect a reason behind the extra-marital affair, we just think "well they're white people they don't need a reason to cheat on their spouses, it's in their blood" but on the contrary I do expect a whole lot for the INdian films..

teenindia_usa thumbnail
agree script weak!!!!!!!!acting good!!!!!!!!
Mlulla28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am I too late to get into this debate?

Let me tell you ...I had waited for over 4 mos. for this movie....my whole family went, knowing that the movie was about extra-marital affairs...but did I expect to see what I did?   NOOOO!! πŸ˜•

I did not expect to be shown that Rani & SRK are just having an affair for the hell of it...I mean OK, so their marriage was not hunky dorie...but go to a marriage counselor for God's sake....don't go and have an affair...

And Rani..why was she so unhappy in this marriage? I never uderstood? She had a husband who absolutely loves her!

And then, I thought I had seen it all, when the ending comes...and then I just almost threw up! How can a woman say to another woman (that go ahead and be happy with my ex-hubby)....NEVER....

Who would do that in real life after the "other woman" has broken up your home, and taken away the security of a father from a child?

Ridiculous!

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
no i don't agree with anith anybody on this page caz this is sucha nice movie and these cmments can't effect business of film caz it is a very good movie everybody should watch it
hundal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
are half you all stupid???? cheating is wrong no matter wat the situation. NOBODY DESERVES TO BE CHEATED ON AND THAT IS A FACT!! even if there isnt love in the relationship, i know this first hand coming from a well off indian familly 😑
lil gyal thumbnail
I waited for this movie for ever and ever....and i went to watch it the first day first show just cuz it was a srk movie and it was karan johar's directorial...but i was quite dissatisfied as the movie did not reach my expectations. however i did enjoy the movie but felt that they shuldnt have promoted the extra marial affairs and adultery soo openly. This will now affect society greatly and have an impact on the younger generation. But as for the movie i still thought it was good but not the best as a karan johar movie should be. I agree it is for a mature audience. Im only 16 but i enjoyed the movie although im not married and havent seen life much. It all depends on how a person sees the movie, it may give a positive or negative message depending on how one sees the movie. But all in all the acting was amazing!!! SRK was the best as always Abhishek was great and rani and preity both did well in their roles and it truly was realistic although the ending was dissappointing. I thought srk and rani wud live separately...which wud make them realize their mistake...but karan had sumthing else in mind....

i think everyone should watch the movie and then reflect upon it as this movie is very debatable and modern