kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Actors require enough screen space to showcase their talent..

Even brilliant actors need enough time and space to get themselves into the sight of the viewers..

But..

But..

Our DONNY BHAI is so much TALENTED that he doesn't need the entire 20 mins of the episode.. ONLY A MINUTE IS ENOUGH FOR HIM --

1.  To get himself into the audience sight... 😆 😆

2.  To get on the nerves of the viewers... 😡 😡

3.  To make them go mad so much that they are ready to break their screens... ( No matter what the consequences will be at their home after that.. !! 😆 )

4.  To irritate them to the zenith... 😡 😡

From the last two episodes, that SILLY, STUPID, IDIOTIC MONSTER 😡 😡 is not been shown throughout the episode but still his single minute presence was enough for me to hit my head against the wall... 😡 😡

He was completely intolerable... 😡 😡

It is his immense TALENT that takes my sudden ATTENTION...
The moment I see his face, I make my mind ready to throw CHAPPALS and JOOTAS on the screen..

I am ready to tolerate Radhaji's emotional ( though TORTUROUS.. ) scenes but can't accept that STUPID, STERN FACED MOLESTER 🤪 even for a moment... 🤢 🤢

God knows, when will that MUMBAI KA SULTAN ( Joke of the Decade.. 🤣 ) make his EPIC PERMANENT EXIT from this show... 

He has shown us the trailer of that in the form of the EPIC CLIFF FALL ( though it was HILARIOUS..) but.. 🤣  🤣 

My DEAR DONNY.. we want that JUMP in real... 👍🏼

Please, make your EXIT soon and spare our Rishbala and the viewers from your HELL ANNOYING TORTURE... !!!

Do it fast.. we all are waiting.. !!!