Do Dil Ek Jaan

hayee what an episode

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
aye haye what an episode,first raghu shouted at antara i feel like saying please stop n listen to ajji once,rasika arrrhhh,poor antara,anyway after that raghu antara scenes uff,the way raghu was looking at antara,loved it when he said',you know what to do when you get hurt then y so much attitude,' n last terrace scene hayee raghu was looking so cute n fresh in that brown shirt n wet hair,raghu seriously makes me laugh when she is infront of him he will hurt her n be rude but when she is in her home he will send type type of message from his terrace haha,today what paper plane he was telling her to apply cream on hand but antara good response showed attitude to him,n loved the way he was holding his anger when she throw that paper n shut the door,it would be awesome if he will go to her house n give her cream the way raghu is impatient, one thing annoyed me was why did ajji told rasika about her plan to set raghu n antara,now rasika will do more nautankis, n yeap raghu omg even in that serious situation he was saying something like ganna mar padi anna something seriously he is something,he makes me angry when he keeps shouting at antara but the next moment he becomes so cute n funny