Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The whole point of showing Sandy catching Manoj was to drag two more episodes...so that SRK could come SOON...🀣

We all saw Bhabho got to know all the LIES of Chavi and Emily...what happened??/ NOTHING!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‘

CV's have shown 7 episodes which will have no relevence...those episodes were timepass episodes so that they can drag till SRK episode...

I dislike CV's...Had it beeen Sandy, Bhabho would have dropped ATOM BOMB in the AANGAN...but since it is Chavi and Emily...she is happy to know itπŸ˜†
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Momily still in this mind game big blooper.πŸ˜† When she caught ..😑 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super blooper is "Time".. How the gobar - DABH all of a sudden running ahead than actual time.πŸ€“.

Cheap Bloopers:- Haaw Ems made writing imprint visible on paper by rubbing lead pencil?.. I mean Did sandy wrote that much forcefully that Ems made her writing imprint visible in less than 30-40secs? Isn't it take little time in terms of minutes? πŸ€”

If everyone was using "Pen" then why only Ems used "Pencil"? As per my knowledge, in game competition stationary are provided by organizers.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. They will reveal Momily fraud before RP. That's it. They will not expose Momily before the world as that will point the needle of suspicion on Sandhya. The charm of her winning the trophy will be lost. Even if Sandhya was the one who actually caught the culprit, people can assume that she took advantage of him and then to eliminate Emily she got him caught. So to make Sandhya enjoy her hard earned victory truly, MoMily will have to escape. That is why they did not show Manoj reveal Mohit's name. They may show Manoj later blackmailing Mohit and somebody seeing it from the parivar and Mohit getting caught and exposed before the parivar.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This show is full of bloopers...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ramadi without Manoj's help how would have Emily reached this far πŸ˜ƒ. If Emily had not reached till here Bhabo would have started the emotional atyachaar on Sandhya long back. Since Emily was there she was hopeful Emily will win so she spared Sandhya. Now things have come to a point where she has to do something and she is going to do something. I dont know what. But from yesterday's epi it seems SC is a lawyer. So she will say something like SURYA needs to go out as Sandhya needs to prepare and in RP there is so much work. Her idea will be this will put Sooraj in a moral dilemma and to ease his pressure Sandhya will lose SBC.

But since the time is less and also Sooraj knows that any inaction from his side will make Sandhya sacrifice for family he will take swift decision and that will be to accept Bhabo's decisionπŸ˜ƒ telling very firmly that he has full belief Sandhya will win. If this funda had happened any time before then SURYA would have thought debated cried. Even if Sooraj had accepted Bhabo's proposal for every round it will be a democlaus sword on Sandhya. Sandhya would have brainwashed Sooraj πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Lot of things would have happened. Actually Emily saved Sandhya by cheating. Now whatever is going to happen it is going to happen swift and fast.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we need to wait and watch it 
i think so

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Scriptwriters' Are Absent Minded Professors πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Good  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i didnt find the tv in  GG room in yesterday episode 
πŸ˜†