Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanayafan4life

sorry v fans re just like ths keep typing nythin to nybody, nd most of d times v dun evn realize wht v typing but realize whn othrs pinpoint our mistakes. Thanks.

🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for letting us know how fans type 😆

WreckLass thumbnail
Before the 24 oops 25:

OMG DD-Sal totally rocked, they were both looking dreamy🥳❤️
JDJ is amazing😛
Colors channel is not rigged. If DD wins, its becoz of her "hardwork"...if the channel is promoting her, so what? She works for the channel, so why not?😳
Remo is a great judge...always been😳
Madz is so beautiful❤️
The marks are Correct. They totally deserved the 30😃

After the 24 oops 25:

DD-Sal looked tired...princess was crying/exhausted😭
Stupid Production house...they are tiring her too much😡
Colors is so partial. They dont care for DD. They dont care for her health. The channel is taking advantage of her because she is bound by "contract"
All Remo does is show his teeth. He is the worst
Madz and her maardaalas, she is boring...blahhh🥱

The act deserved full 30. 24 oops 25 is too less atleast 26/27 was understandable😭
Edited by T1ddlyW1nks - 10 years ago
mansi.tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hypocrites are those who cried foul when DD got 30 and declared judges biased bt were very happy when she got 25 and said now they are not biased.
You are posting judges are biased coz u recently got to know she got 27 and u r nt happy about it Simple

WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi.tripathi

Hypocrites are those who cried foul when DD got 30 and declared judges biased bt were very happy when she got 25 and said now they are not biased.
You are posting judges are biased coz u recently got to know she got 27 and u r nt happy about it Simple

Where did you see us saying that judges are not biased now?😆
Judges have been from Day1 ...the show runs by the script. It is still rigged. Nothing changed😛
The TM has give her take on the judges..if you would please read that😃
Edited by T1ddlyW1nks - 10 years ago

@cestmoi, wud u please stop mockin Drashti 4 her painful cries in last week's episode. She cried in real. Shez vry genuine nd she doesn't resort 2 sheding tears 4 sympathy sake. She has d largest fandom across INDIA, nd me is 1 of those fans who wud support her at any cost but whn she wud please me wid her acting, dance etc.<3

Larger than Sanaya ? 😛
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Arey pagli, bas kar rulaayegi kya... Teri aankhon mein ansoon dekhe nahi jaate... 😆...
The judges have always been puppets fr this channel... The same junta who cried a river when DD got 24 oops 25 will praise the judges when she will get 30 next time for doing a salsa or balsa actually cos she does it with bend knees... And Remo just sees his chela ram dancing and not the real contestant so for him the dance is perfect...
In short the judges have, are, and will always be biased...
The low marks is just another trick of this channel to show that they have score low for their favorites too so we don't pinpoint fingers or the whole feet at them...

Exactly, it's a trick so no one points a finger at them. But they are so dumb to think we are dumb enough to fall for their trap. When the winner gets announced, forget about a finger, my freaking hand shall be pointing out their entire set-up 😆 Irony is instead of playing along with the channels, some of fans are getting mad at the channels and judges for this tactic and ruining the "not-so-well-thought-out" plot of theirs 😆😆

Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Judges have been from Day1 ...the show runs by the script. It is still rigged. Nothing changed😛

😆 Looks like someone forgot to read my post properly. So copying and pasting and please this time use 🤓

Here's my take:
"Judges are biased (More like puppets to the channel)
Channel is biased
The show is rigged
And the winner is already decided"

..Asya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ASYA, Oh my God. I'd not evn realized whn i typed tht line tht peeps wud make fuss out of tht line. If it pains u- i say agn nd agn- Drashti has d largest fandom across not nly India but across world 2. Shez betta dancr thn Saroj khan.

for ddians she is the best dancer but for me she is the worst😈
mansi.tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

@Bold I read it in one of the thread by DD basher
@Red I have no problem with ur opinion every person has his or her opinion no prob bt over here I am just pointing out not only DD fans bt also DD haters are hypocrites who keep on changing there opinion abt judges according to score just like DD fanatics!!

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

@cestmoi, Ths post of u is as hurting as drashti's tears last week. Evn tho they wre into her tears but i felt em as weapons which were stabbed into my heart nd paining it severely. Me can see evrythin happenin 2 Drashti but neva drashti cryin b'coz it mucks up her beautiful face caked wid make-up,whre she dons beautiful expression on, whch sayz- i'm d most beautiful dancr nd actress in d world.

Was her tears Hail storm? That they wud hurt?