Revised rules for uploading pictures - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Are we ever going to get a response?🤔..
or immediate attention is only reserved to those favored?

Originally posted by mabilbil

Are we ever going to get a response?🤔..
or immediate attention is only reserved to those favored?

I really hope not..this is just a simple specific favor...if the pictures are rejected, they could outright say so and pm the respective uploaders..
Originally posted by aartiyashfan

I really hope not..this is just a simple specific favor...if the pictures are rejected, they could outright say so and pm the respective uploaders..

and we are still waiting...
Originally posted by KayAziwa

i(other members too) have been uploading pictures on Kratika Sengar's gallery but i have yet to see it updated. Please, it's a humble request to those who are in charge of updating the pictures to take a look, otherwise kindly state why you aren't updating her gallery while others are regularly updated. Thank you in advance.

this is a sincere request..kindly take a look at it...

this is a sincere request..kindly take a look at it...

maybe we need to open another thread in the main forum...
Originally posted by -badmoonrising-

maybe we need to open another thread in the main forum...

👍🏼
Originally posted by KayAziwa

i(other members too) have been uploading pictures on Kratika Sengar's gallery but i have yet to see it updated. Please, it's a humble request to those who are in charge of updating the pictures to take a look, otherwise kindly state why you aren't updating her gallery while others are regularly updated. Thank you in advance.

no response🤔

no response🤔

bring the request in the main forum..only way..
Many images are pending which will be uploaded as soon as possible . The images are uploaded as per the time of uploaded. All the images which follow rules will be uploaded.Kindly be patient .
Originally posted by BilliCat.

Many images are pending which will be uploaded as soon as possible . The images are uploaded as per the time of uploaded. All the images which follow rules will be uploaded.Kindly be patient .

Thank you for the reply..we hope it won't take so long.. it has been months since it was updated and a lot of uploads were done in the last quarter of last year..so we do hope that it will be done soon...