Suggestions / Comments

Revised rules for uploading pictures (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 17

KayAziwa

IF-Dazzler

KayAziwa

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
 i(other members too) have been uploading pictures on Kratika Sengar's gallery but i have yet to see it updated. Please, it's a humble request to those who are in charge of updating the pictures to take a look, otherwise kindly state why you aren't updating her gallery while others are regularly updated. Thank you in advance.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ms_VkSinalRocks-badmoonrising-aartiyashfanmabilbilvicky91Deepaavengnirmalac99janedoe2013KratikaTheDiva.smileymj10ladyBgudLeevi05MelodiousDreamspankhudi_TiaRaprincess121993chitsri65Euphoria.ilovepyaarIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Revised rules for uploading pictures (Page 12)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aartiyashfan

aartiyashfan

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KayAziwa

i(other members too) have been uploading pictures on Kratika Sengar's gallery but i have yet to see it updated. Please, it's a humble request to those who are in charge of updating the pictures to take a look, otherwise kindly state why you aren't updating her gallery while others are regularly updated. Thank you in advance.

hmmm, me too..i want to upload some pics but i'm sure some members have already done..
Kindly take a look and update it so if some of us won't make the same mistake of uploading the same pictures over and over again.. thank you..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocks-badmoonrising-janedoe2013KayAziwapankhudi_TiaRachitsri65lovely_nikki

mabilbil

Goldie

mabilbil

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged

yes please update Kratika Sengar's photos...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocks-badmoonrising-janedoe2013KratikaTheDiva.KayAziwapankhudi_TiaRachitsri65

-badmoonrising-

-badmoonrising-

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
it's been a long time since new pics were added in Kratika Sengar's gallery and all i thought was there was no one uploading.. so, please take a look at the requested subject...thanks!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksjanedoe2013KayAziwapankhudi_TiaRachitsri65

janedoe2013

Goldie

janedoe2013

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Admin, this is a sincere request and we are hoping for you to take a peep..i hope it's not much to take a second from your forum duties..thanks...

SinalRocks-badmoonrising-KayAziwapankhudi_TiaRachitsri65

chitsri65

IF-Rockerz

chitsri65

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged

A sincere request from all of us  -  to kindly look into the matter and do the needful - EARLIEST ...Thank U Big smile

SinalRocks-badmoonrising-janedoe2013KayAziwapankhudi_TiaRa

ladyBgud

IF-Dazzler

ladyBgud

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
After being back in the forum for quite sometime, hell yeah, her picture gallery remains the sameShocked...
Admin/Mods, please update her gallery too..even if you are not a fan, you can at least be unbiased on this matterBig smile thanks!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-badmoonrising-SinalRocksjanedoe2013KayAziwachitsri65pankhudi_TiaRa

janedoe2013

Goldie

janedoe2013

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
hello Mods, we are waiting for favorable response from you...
I know that this is not a matter of life and death but you can at least take a look the soonest please (and i hope not after three weeks)..

SinalRocks-badmoonrising-KayAziwapankhudi_TiaRachitsri65

Post Reply New Post

Go to top