Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Hi All,

Recently there were a few queries on the default timezone for our site. Since there are members logging from different parts of the world across different timezone so at times it does gets confusing.

So we thought of showing the time in relative format for the ones which were made in the last 7 days and beyond that it will continue to show the old way.

This change is made just in the Forum Topics page and if its received well by our members we will make this change on other forum pages and PM pages.

So please do let us know what you think about the same.

Regards,
Vijay

The following 155 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09indhu95samara5AurTuDDkimearshifansangAashalovevirmanmahalaxmiknish1srutyhc*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy--FrozenRain-DemonStarAmor.PutijaChalhov-Swetha-a_uma-Gitanjali--Deepali-Ritu--Have.a.dream-SpunkyTigressmunnihyderabadxXxNoreen786xXxsdfansan121tastahninerumzaheer..Sana...PhoenixSnitch49marnali04amri123VIRMANbest--Aishwarya--happychappyXDPagalKuriXDsarita_barunasharithvik-Misek-.Farzi.BubblyRKhotaSikaShreyamnx12christiandior.BilliCat.starry.phoenix_SK_-RD--VishaD-DeviatedTesoro.*mystic.moon*anjalisen85Dips..masaf57-SREE93-AnGeL-BeAuTy.BumbleBee.sanjana_D3VruShan_SwaRonluv.u.rubletintwinkle-starstarsanjanajuhi_sajankitty_swaron..Sujith1001..-JujuKTake_That-MissBoiiVamp--LiveLaughLove-..nams..Radhikerani.gracieShaMya.-Mentor-Sexy_WitchxMidnightStarxnj_SRKholicHeema22Krishnaluv94--Ekta--Yukti_RatzholicSayNO2Fur.Prasanthimysterieux-Celestial-Mehek25nithyamkvjyoti06-Anaya-minuuvisromAyesha066DushtDanaf.yoga23priyamanzilmukulSandy-Naz.Antique_Piece.Vishakha_SakhiThe.Patthaaka.CrazzyBusysamades---Priya---White_lilyAASUS-ElmoFuj-aNkItA.CcandykrushiMiniraneebPreet.KcSanDhirholic.Snigs...Rish..-Lizzie--SmexyGhost-LogicalNonsense_saumya_MoNayaAshiq4evrpinkpearl5_Maggie_GodhuliLogonEphemera1chilly-StephinesS-parichayanmisha.as-Cutyee-himu-Vampire-queenMystique.sumaiya14KAS_Nisha_ArSha-Gangster--wintergreen-bookworm-ALS--.Mohabbatein.-Barun.SalmanDeewani.SilverBellBainganspvd-Araina-_CookieMonster_55shobhawhiterose29riyya6charmee_sammyBabajiKaThullu-Orchid--Spirited-Nikki_Titli.shinchan..DarkMystery.-DevilGal-Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Small change in respect to Date Time Format" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
In my opinion ,

this new change in timing is nice since relative timing will show appropriate time of who posted last and how much time ago! Nice change Vijay Sir. I noticed it few minutes ago.Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay-Swetha-XDPagalKuriXDmomo121Vampire-queen.DarkMystery..shinchan.

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
hmm...sounds good ... :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay.shinchan.

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Nice modification !!

P.S. I had one suggestion related to this column(Although not representation of date time format) . If instead of 'last created post' of thread ,It shows last edited/created post ,It will be nice .I mean if someone edits his/her post ,then it gets unnoticed ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_not

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
i dont get link to last post of a thread directly via my last topics link nowUnhappy
i use IF via mobile ..opera mini.

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Vijay, this system makes much more sense.

Cheers!

vijay-Swetha-

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

i dont get link to last post of a thread directly via my last topics link nowUnhappy

Are you logged in from your mobile?

The last topic link is disabled if you are not logged in.

Regards,

-Swetha-.shinchan.

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by Mini.S

Are you logged in from your mobile?

The last topic link is disabled if you are not logged in.

Regards,
yes.i am logged in.i think the problem is with opera mini bcos the same happens when i log in via my tab as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top