Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Hey all.. 

OK, when I wrote MLs 2's final parts , I had an idea to move on to season 3 of the same .. But, now after conducting the poll few days back, I got different suggestions for MLS season 3..

So I thought to mix my Original idea with 5-6 suggestions (for the first time)' and I hope none of my readers will be disappointed with this change ..

Am thankful to all those who gave suggestions and names  and extremely sorry to those who asked for a fresh story and a no further seasons .. But majority has authority and like always I say, am going with majority ..

But still there is no similiarity with MLS's previous seasons and its a fresh story... only few things in common.. that you would be knowing when I proceed with this story... 

anyways, posting ch sk and prologue for now, shortly ...

plz do read, like and voice your opinions and suggestions are welcomed in this work of mine ...

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love RoseWink

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by drrose31 - 27 June 2014 at 6:36am

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashirostanjana1310Candy_jsSarbjeetDHTheSunShine--Yashvi--Enigma78nottyrainnibi_suchidivyaraghaniammyicycoolasmi123saji-21wiskhansheetalvasaNihsonsuhaa0_OSweetestParipreetymaaneetCoolHaniammradhuRose.Mahek22pari1689didlrmicky11pixelflower620ns.1jassdipmayashrisawant7tammana.msstylishdollramaheshanjalisen85jayshu17angel_smilykabslocksmauaad_soniaKasiKasimayaparishri12preeti555sri91Asyalover...RIDDHIMA...priya_ya1408CherishhSexy_WitchDevilClanTia-AFreeBirdTwilightsparkleHanishadeviKoolsmile_Jyothi_KINGKHANFANZohamaaneetsaf24ambeernammu5honeygrapeushankitvcAsh1991maanmeet1CutieTeju-Prithi-khwaishfanmonikasethsona-raimandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_maaniqrasdlife19TyroRemya_PillaiShruthelove2_soma-Mithuna--Mounika-impoojavermapunam2712gill123BDayGal-11JanSanjhipriya111111Rami92dolly10JeevanaPgafulu14goldenmoonMadhuri53tamanna1391tabby999-Orchid-dumasspvdKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MLS SEASON 3 ACCIDENTAL ENCOUNTERS THREAD 1" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashijaasz_25nayujan--Yashvi--ammyicycoolasmi123wiskhansuhaa0_OCoolHaniapreetymaaneetSweetestPariNihsonLM1991mmradhupixelflower620fatema_007Rose.Mahek22sstylishdolljassdipRocks.Dharaangel_smilyramaheshpriya_ya1408...RIDDHIMA...mayaparidreamymishti88d_soniaKasiKasikabslocksZohamaaneetKINGKHANFANTwilightsparkleKoolsmileTia-AFreeBirdCherishhushankitvcalicia212ammu5maanmeet1CutieTejumandy15maaniqrasdlife19zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_Pillailove2_somakhwaishfan_BlackPearl_sona-raiTyroRami92priya111111BDayGal-11JanSanjhiimpoojaverma-Mounika-punam2712-Mithuna-tamanna1391goldenmoonJeevanaPspvdtabby999Madhuri53-Orchid-Krishna_Sourav

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged

This SS would not be having other chrs like parallel love stories . just maaneet and friendship.

Of course there would be few more chrs , to be introduced when there is need .. For now , lets make it a surprise ..

Hows the ch sk... ????

Edited by drrose31 - 07 August 2013 at 2:31am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

rostpreetpallljaasz_25Candy_jsnehavashiVirMan505SarbjeetDHgavin14divyaraghaniasmi123TheSunShine--Yashvi--aisha_1998annbellammyicycoolSweetestParipreetymaaneetpreet.harmanlovepoosuhaa0_Ojeyanthi123shebs786CoolHaniaLM1991thendral_111saji-21PoonamTNihsonsheetalvasaDazlingdivyamayashrisawant7pixelflower620fatema_007sstylishdolljassdiptammana.mRose.Mahek22pari1689didlrRosmithababygurl10mmradhupriya_ya1408Asyalovershri12...RIDDHIMA...sri91preeti555KasiKasidreamymishti88d_soniamayaparikabslocks286pearlbilly_rituangel_smilyjayshu17ushankitvcnehakapoor7ambeernammu5maaneet5_Jyothi_saf24honeygraperupzloveuCutieTejuAsh1991maanmeet1KoolsmileCherishhsweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdKINGKHANFANTwilightsparkleZohamaaneetdhakdhak22Sexy_WitchDevilClanalicia212pop77monikasethpriya111111Rami92-Mounika-impoojavermaSanjhiBDayGal-11Jansona-raimandy15keenu_kk_BlackPearl_zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maaniqrakhwaishfangill123punam2712Remya_PillaiTyroShruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-Madhuri53-Orchid-tamanna1391goldenmoonspvdJeevanaPdolly10dumasKrishna_Sourav

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
                                         [NOCOPY]

Geet:- when are they coming ??? Geet asked finally getting frustrated with the wait , for couple of mints.. she was sitting with her Sr. officer waiting for an officer-who apparently was going to work with her in a case..

Mr mehra(Sr officer):- Have patience ,Geet the guys have almost  reached..

Geet(looked at him confused):- what ?? guys ??? I was informed, its just one officer, am gonna deal with ??

Mr mehra:- well Geet, being a girl, I think the Guys will help you.. ,rather than A Guy.. and besides they are always together in any mission, inseparable you see..

Geet:- Excuse me ?? Do you think that just coz am a girl I can't handle the case alone ???

Mr mehra:- well,  you are new to this city so I can't take risks , I have been asked to take good care of the officer who is joining hands in this case from now on..  (Geet looked away feeling disgusted at the thinking of the men) Ahh !! these guys are highly efficient .. They are best of the best ..(Geet half heartedly nodded at him to cont:). They have experience, looks , tactics to deal with situations and most importantly  they are highly professional when it comes to work..

There was a knock on the door and a face walked in, behind him others also entered. ..Mr mehra was delighted ..Finally relieved after seeing them...

Mr mehra:- Ahh !! three, they are.. come in guys .. (He then turned towards Geet) Meet ARYANS-MK..

Hearing the name, Geet's head shoot up to look at the ppl behind her and the boys were as shocked as she was .. but soon, Geet got her composure back and she looked back at Mr mehra...

Mr mehra:- ARYANS-MK from Delhi police.. they will be assisting you in this case .. and boys she is officer, Geet Sharma-police officer from Mumbai Branch.. currently she is dealing with criminal cases taking place here in Delhi...

All nodded and shekher took out his hand for a hand shake like a perfect gentleman.. while other ARYANS were looking at her with mixed expressions .. 

Sam was angry, yash and Nikhil were giving her dreamy looks, Adi was impressed to see her there... Rahul was happy thinking Maan would now might get less angry on small things .. 

As far as Maan was concerned, he was silent, without any expressions on his face ..He didn't even acknowledge her presence and went to talk with Mr mehra...

Geet too didn't bother for his reaction and with professionalism shook hand with shekher and then sat back to discuss the case...

Ok thats it for now ... Gonna try and update tomorrow ..

Howz it ... ????

Plz add Rose.Mahek22 For pms ...

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love RoseWink

Edited by drrose31 - 07 August 2013 at 2:46am

The following 185 member(s) liked the above post:

swati_sunehavashimady2483rostanjana1310mkd.70sravanthi93payal.gupta177Candy_jssanju85meherkhan326Sarah08jaasz_25sun4uloveislongingaparna1316shah-jahanvidz.manirajVirMan505SarbjeetDHmaggi_2506kavitamundhara--Yashvi--kainturakiranmaaneet_manicnat10ashwimaaneetjojo2802annbellAISHAJSaisha_1998nibi_suchidivyaraghaniCHERUKURI9nehapushkarasmi123ammyicycoolwiskhantanzy10Darkangel_MoMoitzzdmgnonabebuArjunKiAshthendral_111PoonamTsheetalvasasree10rizwanaqDazlingdivyasnemaanNihsonsupernasahuhumazubanpreet.harmanlovepooSweetestParipreetymaaneetmaneetarshsuhaa0_Oayeshapastasonakshi.sharmaLM1991...sharanya...shebs786geetmerlysatanaCoolHaniamaaneeta17Shalinaparbingiaa5678chahat59didlrahsaaspyarkaRose.Mahek22pari1689mmradhuRosmithapixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathiNH1971micky11sweetgirls1CrystalSayayashviagarwalmayashrisawant7farzu3008ns.1jassdipshristi1tammana.mshabnam22i rokbabygurl10sanjana yadavDoracakegurti30Rocks.Dharajayshu17angel_smilybilly_ritukabslocksd_soniagbhatdreamymishti88mayapariKasiKasipreeti555sri91shri12...RIDDHIMA...Asyaloverjasika08zariya123priya_ya1408COLOGYsanghita0000DevilClandhakdhak22sweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdCherishhZohamaaneetHanishadeviTwilightsparklemaaneetmaahiKoolsmileKINGKHANFAN_Jyothi_nehakapoor7Angel-33maaneet5saf24ambeernammu5rupzloveu18mypridehoneygrapeushankitvcAsh1991maanmeet1harshithaaaaaaaambbihaCutieTejuanjucoolalekhika20smallvillealicia212khwaishfanmonikasethmaaniqramandy15_BlackPearl_keenu_kksona-raiRemya_PillaiTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19zaara2212Shruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-vrinda22impoojavermagill123Little_Mermaid.punam2712-Mounika-SanjhiBDayGal-11JanRami92priya111111dolly10JeevanaPgoldenmoontamanna1391Madhuri53-Orchid-tabby999Neelambari..dumasspvdKrishna_Sourav

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged

[NOCOPY]

MLS SEASON 3 

(banner credit ... Priya... thanks sweets ... i loved it ..)

one thing I would like to clear, before start as few are misunderstanding ... This is NOT the continuation of previous season (season 2) but this is totally different concept .. so don't think that maaneet are separated and now are forced to work together... There is NO link of that sort from the past seasons but yes there is a PAST here..which to be revealed as it proceeds.. Am extremely sorry for the delay.. was busy with Eid .. 

PART 1 

I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be." By Lisa Brooks.

Geet sighed and closed her Blue color notebook , leaning against the seat of the bus , in the heated day .. Geet never wrote and maintained diaries as she believed "the things which ppl write on those papers can never be safe even if you write in the caption "ITS PERSONAL don't read this " no matter what, out of  curiosity ppl would open and read other's personal stuff," so coz of that reason she always used to write quotes.. Her hidden and inner feelings , that would not be understood by anyone even if ppl read that ..coz, none other than her can ever  understand that what and why she wrote some particular line ..

Geet opened her eyes, looking for the gang of some creepy boys who were following her from months ..She didn't find them and was surprised(ST):- How come they aren't following me today???Guess they are finally getting my behavior that am not interested in them.. Good for them... she looked out of the window.. 

Mumbai, she hated it , but was forced to stay there coz of her studies and also coz of the reason that she didn't want to go back to her home , which was not a HOME but a HOUSE-full of idiots.. 

Her step mother- who hated her as much as Geet did.. Her step brother- Dev , whenever he looked at her ,Geet felt like killing him-his gaze always gave Geet an uncomfortable feeling.. Her step sis-priyanka, coz of whom her REAL dad sent her away from him FOREVER..Her dad-Mr  vikas chopra,{I can never forget chopra's Wink--kiddo} who once loved Geet and his first wife(Geet's mother) ...shalini Sharma {when Geet's father sent her away she decided to mark her own identity and so the first step she took was to remove the surname of chopra from her name forever and became Geet shrama}.. But after vikas chopra's second marriage with preeti ,she got him changed .. Just to make his wife and children happy, he sent Geet away from him ..

It was for Geet's own good , as he knew that his 2nd wife and children will torture his darling daughter ..He married coz of Geet but after the marraige day ,preeti declared the hatred for his daughter-Geet and when Dev was born she kept saying to send her away but Mr chopra didn't, till the time ,his daughter born and he was then forced to send Geet away for her own good as he sensed Dev's ill intentions towards Geet- who was 5 yrs older than dev still the boy had been asked by his mother to do so and so he started to eye her and make her feel uncomfortable ...and so Geet was sent away from her own father ,forever... 

But geet was in the dark, thinking that he did just to please his wife and children...as he was blindly in love with Preeti..

Geet took out a snap from her bag and gazed at that..

Geet(ST):- where are you mama??? I miss you so much.. plz come back naa, see your pari is all alone here in this mean world ..papa said you are dead but I saw you with my own eyes in that city.. He lied , just to be with his new found wife and children.. I hate him..  I want to find you.. but how ??? where??? I really have no idea , how to find you.. and get you back in our little world .. where you used to tell me a good night story every day ..I miss you .. and I promise I will find you one day..

A sudden brake of the bus , made Geet to come out from her past and she realized she has reached her destination.. Her Flat.. which she shared with 3 girls ..

She definitely was oblivious to the intense gaze, which followed her  from her college to , now her flat... It was a routine of those intense pair of eyes..

She entered the building and soon was lost behind the elevators .. 

The pair of eyes didn't miss any single thing abt her.. Her writing on some papers ... with lost looks and a sad smile ... then looking out of the window ..and again looking inside the bag , as if she was seaching someone there...once again getting lost , looking at some pic, he wondered what was that pic abt ... May be some one dear and close to her... he was lost, when some one poked him...  

Adi (nudged Maan):- shall we ??? (Maan didn't respond, making  adi sigh) she is gone yaar.. Lets go , before someone sees us??? I really don't know, why you follow her daily and top of that why I agree to come along ..and if you are following then why can't you tell her why are you doing so??? you know , its not in our mission ok??? 

Adi knew he is not gonna get response from him so he literally dragged a lost Maan towards their jeep, where their other gang mates were already impatiently waiting for both.. 

Shekher:- Here they are.. (He looked at a lost Maan and then Adi, who simply shrugged his shoulders off ..) No talk even today ??? 

Adi nodded no and Maan sat in the jeep.. Sam started the engine and all other looked at Maan.. Maan sighed and glared all.. with his one glare, all went silent and then the journey towards the police station was in silence..but with teasing glances from his mates ... 

Precap:- The First Encounter Embarrassed

Hey all.. Alright, confused after reading prologue , and part 1 ??? let me clear, the prologue part is gonna come after few more parts .. as I said I had something other in my mind while I wrote this long back but now am changing something here and there so, shifted the prologue part to , after few more parts .. be patient and let me know how's this... ????

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love RoseWink

Edited by drrose31 - 11 August 2013 at 2:46am

The following 173 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashim.jatainanjana1310peru.c.patelrostjaasz_25preetpalllloveislongingsun4upayal.gupta177Candy_jsSarah08mkd.70sravanthi93FARZANAQAZIshah-jahanvidz.manirajVirMan505gavin14hgurti.7nottyrainTheSunShinemaanlvsgeetnat10geet_v81Enigma78kainturakiran--Yashvi--kavitamundharatina_icchaannbellAISHAJSaisha_1998nibi_suchidivyaraghaniasmi123ammyicycoolCHERUKURI9sheetalvasarizwanaqNihsonDazlingdivyasnemaanDarkangel_MoMotanzy10itzzdmgsaji-21PoonamTthendral_111ArjunKiAshsupernasahulovepoomaangeetforeverpreetymaaneetprincesssarahgeet_9713preet.harmanAfflicteDsonakshi.sharmasuhaa0_Oshebs786chahat59CoolHaniakashtiloverShalinaparbingiaa5678...sharanya...LM1991mmradhudidlrpari1689Rose.Mahek22Rosmithasanam1234upixelflower620fatema_007mansi.tripathiNH1971ns.1shristi1shabnam22babygurl10i rokmicky11CrystalSayamayashrisawant7pravalika9291jassdipRocks.Dharajayshu17billy_rituangel_smilygurti30sanjana yadavkabslocksdreamymishti88mauaad_soniaKasiKasimayapari...RIDDHIMA...shri12preeti555sri91ElienoreMGAsyaloverpriya_ya1408zariya123DevilClanCOLOGYsanghita0000dhakdhak22CherishhTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39Sexy_WitchmaaneetmaahiZohamaaneetHanishadevi-indu-KoolsmileTwilightsparkle_Jyothi_KINGKHANFANAsh1991mrk-1maanmeet1ambbihaCutieTejuharshithaaaaaaarupzloveuushankitvchoneygrapealicia212anjucoolnehakapoor7saf24ambeernammu5Remya_PillaiTyrosdlife196n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212love2_soma-Mithuna-Shruthekhwaishfansona-raimaaniqraanuandavimonikaseth_BlackPearl_keenu_kkmandy15impoojavermaLittle_Mermaid.punam2712gill123Rami92SanjhiBDayGal-11JanJeevanaPdumasNeelambari..spvdMadhuri53tamanna1391goldenmoon_CookieMonster_-Orchid-tabby999Krishna_Sourav

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
[NOCOPY]

MLS SEASON 3
(thanks Priya for the banner ... )

PART 2

Shekher:- Here they are.. (He looked at a lost Maan and then Adi, who simply shrugged his shoulders off ..) No talk even today ??? 

Adi nodded no and Maan sat in the jeep.. Sam started the engine and all other looked at Maan.. Maan sighed and glared all.. with his one glare, all went silent and then the journey towards the police station was in silence..but with teasing glances from his mates ...

Maan was sitting in his office and was aimlessly rotating the paper weight in his hands , when shekher walked in…

Shekher:- what is this yaar??? What are you doing ??? you aren't concentrating on anything ,from a longer period of time ?? why are you doing this ??? It doesn't suit you yaar??? Shekher asked , as soon as he took his seat…

Maan(sighed):- I don't know yaar, she is in pain, I just feel like take that away from her .. when I look in to her eyes, I feel like taking her in my arms and console her..

Shekher:- But dude, you don't even know her name ?? you just saw her a week back yaar .. I doubt, you are in love with her???

Maan('s reply was instant and with shock):- No yaar ..Its not love .. It can't be .. I guess.. but I feel like …

Shekher(interrupted him ) :- you feel pity on her…

Maan(angrily):- No its not pity ,either…

Shekher(gave up):- whatever !! you know, yash was saying you are a gone case now … you are crazy abt her.. come on yaar.. grow up…forget her and concentrate on our job …

Maan(snapped):- plz, leave me alone for a while .. Just inform me , when we have to go … I will be there…

Sighing shekher nodded and went out .. whereas Maan got lost ,when he first saw her.. 

Flashbacks (one week before)

Maan was  hurriedly going, as he had to reach PS urgently and without wasting his time on thinking how to reach without his jeep-as it was with one of the ARYANS, he opted the available vehicle , that was Bus-a local bus ..

He was dressed in casual jeans and shirt as none of the ARYANS—MK ever dressed in police uniform.. For certain reasons...He sat on one of the seat and was busy in texting his fellows ,didn't realize when a girl come and stood looking at the empty seat by his side ..

Geet:- Excuse me … can I sit here plz .. (she pointed to the widow seat ,where currently Maan was seated )

Maan looked at the girl's blank yet pleading face and shifted to the other seat.. Geet came and sat on the seat and soon both heard some boys hooting..

Boy:- Hey where are you going yaar!! Come sit here naa?? We are very good ..Better than this Robot...They laughed ...

Maan instantly looked at Geet, Geet averted her gaze and looked outside but when the boys teasing were getting more , she started to sob silently.. of course Maan heard that..

Maan:- you know them?? He asked , as he heard they were calling her by her name ..

Geet(looked at Maan in surprise, as none ever asked abt them being in same bus every day .. All were busy with their own stuffs and she was being  harassed by them from a longer period of time):- yes,  they live outside my building and studying in same college.. .They are.. harassing me from months .. bloody creepy boys ..

Didn't know why, she was telling an stranger abt them but once words spoken can never come back.. and so she stopped after telling her side of the story…

Maan had a sudden change of expressions from curiosity, to sympathy and then finally anger.. Instantly, Maan looked at the boys and gave them a deathly cold look ,which actually scared the boys and they stopped their teasing…

Once, Geet left the bus , Maan pulled those boys and beat them up.. Finally he gave warning to not to show around her ever  and the scared boys agreed quietly and went away to save their lives ..

End of flashback

Maan's monologue :

Am following you from that day, after gathering all abt you.. yes somewhere I feel sympathy for you, for whatever you have suffered .. I actually have started to like you… you are innocent, cute and brilliant girl.. Just, you are not interested in your life .. work and study like a robot.. I want to do something for you.. want to be there for you..with you.. all the time ..

He sighed and attending the call ,rushed out towards his next mission..

After few days .. Once again, he was rushing to bus stop from where Geet usually got in the bus..He did follow her everyday but sometimes he had to miss her coz of his work but even then he always made sure those creepy boys were not in the bus .. He had his own resources for that too.. but always tried to be doubly sure by getting in the bus ,himself and check… so today also he was doing that …  

Nikhil:- Here goes our Romeo..He commented just as Maan was rushing.. All smiled and Maan was least bothered ..He was used to his mate's teasing nowadays .. and knew there was no use to stop them or glare them.. they wouldn't budge …

Sam:- what he has seen in her yar???

Shekher:- May be something, which is unknown to all of us ..

Adi:- He didn't even tell you abt that ???(shekher shook his head in negative)

Rahul:- Am sure he loves her..

Shekher:- I don't think so , as one day I asked him and he denied ..

Sam:- whatever it is .. why should we dig our nails in his personal matter..

Adi:- sam !! you are forgetting there is no matter personal in our lives ..

Yash (sarcastically):- yeah !! right.. only MK knows each and everything abt us ??but we don't ..

Shekher:- well, we know at least something abt him too.. so we can't say that we don't know him at all..

Nikhil:- I really don't understand MK.. we are friends from years .. working together .. but still he is an Enigma.. A Mystery ..

Sherkher (ST):- None can understand him at all.. He is shut from all sides .. can never open up even if we try ..

Precap:- 

:- Maan helping Geet …Smile

So confusions clear ... Its not Maan or his gang, but some other boys ... and Maan was the saviour ... 

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love RoseWink

Edited by drrose31 - 14 August 2013 at 1:50am

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashimady2483rostanjana1310viki2511shubhiguptasravanthi93payal.gupta177Candy_jsrufizzSarah08jaasz_25preetpalllswathiinduruloveislongingshah-jahanVirMan505hgurti.7lekshnottyrainsarayu_assrEnigma78kainturakiran--Yashvi--kavitamundharaashwimaaneetTheSunShineannbellAISHAJSaisha_1998divyaraghaninibi_suchiCHERUKURI9asmi123ammyicycooltanzy10ArjunKiAshsaji-21PoonamTsheetalvasarizwanaqitzzdmgNihsonDazlingdivyabhawna02supernasahulovepooprincesssarahpreet.harmanpreetymaaneetsuhaa0_Osonakshi.sharmamaaneeta17Shalinaparbingiaa5678chahat59shebs786LM1991GeetMeet...sharanya...kashtiloverCoolHaniaRose.Mahek22mmradhupari1689Rosmithasanam1234uNH1971fatema_007cutestar12pixelflower620micky11mayashrisawant7sweetgirls1CrystalSayans.1shabnam22babygurl10gurti30Rocks.Dharasanjana yadavangel_smilybilly_ritujayshu17kabslocksdreamymishti88mauaad_soniashri12...RIDDHIMA...ElienoreMGAsyaloverKasiKasipreeti555sri91priya_ya1408zariya123jasika08sanghita0000dhakdhak22COLOGYSexy_WitchTwilightsparkle-indu-KoolsmilemaaneetmaahiTia-AFreeBirdCherishhsweetsampa39KINGKHANFANZohamaaneet_Jyothi_nehakapoor7saf24anjucoolhoneygrapeambeernmaaneet5ammu5rupzloveuushankitvcambbihaCutieTejuharshithaaaaaaamaanmeet1Ash1991mrk-1smallvillealicia212anuandavimonikasethkhwaishfansona-raimandy15keenu_kksdlife19Remya_Pillaizaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_Tyrovrinda22Little_Mermaid.love2_soma-Mithuna-Shruthegill123punam2712-Mounika-impoojavermaBDayGal-11JanSanjhipriya111111Rami92JeevanaPdolly10Madhuri53goldenmoontamanna1391-Orchid-spvdNeelambari..dumasKrishna_Sourav

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
[NOCOPY]

MLS SEASON 3
(thanks Priya for the banner ... )

PART 3

Shekher:- well, we know at least something abt him too.. so we can't say that we don't know him at all..

Nikhil:- I really don't understand MK.. we are friends from years .. working together .. but still he is an Enigma.. A Mystery ..

Sherkher (ST):- None can understand him at all.. He is shut from all sides .. can never open up even if we try ..

Maan caught the bus at the nook of the time and sighed when he saw her,  sitting there on her usual place, digging her head in her Blue color note book…

Maan(ST):- I daily wonder what is that Blue color note book for ??? Does she write something abt me as well ?? Does she too maintain a diary like typical teenagers do ?? His thought processes were stopped when he saw a boy coming and sitting beside her seat.. which was empty..

Geet being oblivious to her surroundings was busy with her thoughts .. and penning them down…

Sometimes all you can give is love  

Sometimes all you have is not enough 

Sometimes life is like a dream  

Sometimes dreams aren't what they seem 

Sometimes laughter can heal your heart  

Sometimes it's a  laughter that breaks it apart 

Sometimes the world goes faster than you can go 

Sometimes even fast is still too slow 

Sometimes going home is the only thing on your mind

Sometimes home is the only place you can't  find 

Sometimes you are too tired to sleep 

Sometimes you are too sad to weep 

Sometimes freedom holds you back 

Sometimes a wedding dress is black 

Sometimes loneliness is what you need  

Sometimes there's a harvest without a seed 

Sometimes darkness can be too bright 

Sometimes rain gives you delight 

Sometimes you think you understand 

Sometimes you know you really can't

Sometimes what sets you free are restrictions 

Sometimes what makes most sense are contradictions

(Its a random Google search)

Maan's blood boiled when the boy's face hit him.. He was the same, one of those creepy boys who were after Geet….. whom Maan had threatened and then they never shown up.. but today that creepy gang was back…as Maan saw around and found his other gang members too were sitting here and there and may be enjoying the scene…

After a while, Geet felt a hand on her thigh.. she gasped and then jumped on her seat when that guy passed her a nasty smile …

Geet was shocked to see that guy .. of course she recognized him as the guy from that creepy gang …

Geet(ST):- what ??? I thought these guys have left me ..was I wrong ??? unfortunately her, self talk was loud enough to be heard by that guy , who commented …

Guy:- of course baby !! we are back.. you really thought , your that BF will threat us and we will leave you??? Huh!!

Geet:- what non-sense… I don't have any BF.. whom are you talking abt ???

Guy:- oh !! don't pretend .. the guy with whom you were sitting that day,and oh !! you had changed your seat that day as well…

Geet(thought for a while and then it strike her, ST):- what ??? Is he talking abt that boy , whom I told my problem that day?? He threatened these guys??? And that's why there was peace for few days … but where is he now ?? I can't even recall his face as of now … 

Geet looked here and there ,but couldn't locate him near her .. just then that guy once again tried to come close to her … and touching her he said …

Guy:- so, your BF is not today here with you.. hmm?? Oh !! so sad..

Geet, in try to protect her from that guy,was abt to kick him.. when a hand stopped the guy's hand from touching her thigh..

Both Geet and the guy looked up to see a fuming Maan,..Instantly the last meeting's flashes came to Geet and she sighed , recognizing the guy, whom she came across with .. and he had helped her Accidentally …

Guy:- oh !! so you are here… and I thought ,she dumped you..

Maan(with anger):- First, that's none of your business and second, you forgot my warning too early…

Geet(ST):- He gave them warning ????

Without creating any scene in public, Maan dialed a number and soon bus was stopped by a police jeep..ARYANS surrounded the creepy gang and took them away.. Geet looked at the scene and then at him in awe..

Maan(calmed himself and then looking at her, he smiled):- Don't worry I will make sure they rot in jail for a longer period of time ..

Geet (hesitantly):-Thanks .. but who are you???

Maan:- A police officer…

Geet gaped at him, while smiling at her shocked expressions Maan left with his ARYANS…

After that day, Geet waited for him to show up at the bus stop.. but he was so much busy with his new cases that he had to skip his routines for couple of days .. but he was sure now, that she was safe from those creepy boys .. and he wasn't that much bothered for her safety now..

After two weeks , finally He got time as few  cases were solved and he then went to bus stop to meet his interest.. To his surprise Geet gave him a warm smile …

Geet:- Hi, I was waiting for you..

Maan(was confused):- uhh!! Why ??? do they show up again??? But that's not possible .. as they are in jail…

Geet:- Hey !! relax.. I was just waiting to see you.. you didn't show up after that day so.. you know …

Maan(sighed):- oh that .. well, actually I was busy with cases …

Geet:- oh yeah.. you are a police officer…

Maan:- well actually we are detectives … but are hired on that post by the officials and to be honest we love it …

Geet:- oh !! detectives ..

Maan:- yeah…  

And then their meeting started .. by now Maan was sure that he has started to love this girl, whose name was Geet..

But for Geet, he was just a friend.. a close friend , whom she could tell her every prob and he would have solved that in few mints or sometimes days … but Geet never tried to involve him in her big probs that was to search her mother…she kinda thought she was taking advantage of him quite unnecessarily and he might back away .. so she with time, started to not to involve him in her many matters …

Precap:- The cause of maaneet being Cold in front of each other…

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love RoseWink

Edited by drrose31 - 18 August 2013 at 2:37am

The following 166 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiyashvijaysinghjaasz_25payal.gupta177Candy_jsrufizzanjana1310rostpreetpalllrojalotus3loveislongingshah-jahangavin14VirMan505hgurti.7Maaneet_nottyrainEnigma78aisha_1998annbellashwimaaneetAISHAJSgeet_v81maaneet_manicTheSunShine--Yashvi--kavitamundharanibi_suchidivyaraghaniCHERUKURI9asmi123ammyicycooltanzy10itzzdmgsheetalvasaseductivepurplerizwanaqthendral_111nonabebuArjunKiAshsaji-21PoonamTsupernasahuhumazubanpreet.harmanlovepooNihsoncutestarzsuhaa0_Osaaripreetymaaneetgeet_9713princesssarahgiaa5678Shalinaparbinmaaneeta17shebs786maneet4afreenchahat59geetmerlykashtiloverLM1991...sharanya...CoolHaniaRose.Mahek22mmradhuRosmithasanam1234umicky11pixelflower620fatema_007mansi.tripathins.1sstylishdollshristi1karna91shabnam22mayashrisawant7sweetgirls1CrystalSayai rokbabygurl10sanjana yadavjayshu17286pearlRocks.Dharagurti30kabslocksdreamymishti88gbhatd_soniabilly_rituangel_smilyKasiKasimayaparishri12...RIDDHIMA...ElienoreMGAsyaloversanum23preeti555sri91priya_ya1408drashtimeetujasika08zariya123dhakdhak22sanghita0000COLOGYSexy_WitchCherishhsweetsampa39maaneetmaahiTia-AFreeBirdTwilightsparkleKoolsmilenehakapoor7saf24KINGKHANFANZohamaaneet_Jyothi_harshithaaaaaaaCutieTeju18myprideushankitvcrupzloveuambbihaAsh1991mrk-1maanmeet1honeygrapeambeernammu5anjucoolsmallvillealicia212monikasethkhwaishfanRemya_Pillaisdlife19_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sona-raimandy15punam2712gill123impoojavermaLittle_Mermaid.Shruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-BDayGal-11JanSanjhipriya111111Rami92JeevanaPdolly10tamanna1391goldenmoon_CookieMonster_-Orchid-tabby999spvdNeelambari..dumasKrishna_Sourav

JeevanaP

IF-Stunnerz

JeevanaP

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Edited by reachsky2011 - 07 August 2013 at 2:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123angel_smilyTwilightsparklealicia212priya111111dolly10drrose31

Post Reply New Post

Go to top