Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
today's episode was very sweet and loved nik in twinkly mood...
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

today's episode was very sweet and loved nik in twinkly mood...

Yes Sami it was. It was very emotional I wanted to see the hug they just added ratri bit in the middle.

And yes Barkha came to know now nani helped Lajjo. God knows what she will say to nani now.
ASH_99 thumbnail
And also loved the money and stranger bit.. Specially when nik said age se thobda dekhunga aur for paise dunga.. πŸ˜†Edited by ASH_99 - 9 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

hey jes good afternoon my dear and yes I love my nik way too much to stop watching plus I don't watch any other show na,hence yes still addictedπŸ˜³πŸ€—

awww Di..πŸ€—
Di,can u give me a quick update on what has happened till now after their union in Sonbarsa? 😳
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

awww Di..πŸ€—
Di,can u give me a quick update on what has happened till now after their union in Sonbarsa? 😳

hm jes well they united πŸ˜† barkha showed up laajo took stupid challenge,n  ik saved laajo from falling off the fort wall hence his fear from heights gone.
poor nik had to come back alone he started working  and his boss is fishy who uses nik's stupidity to his advantage and nik is smuggling diamonds
while ranjo brought laajo madam to delhi where she did tuition for mili and then kabir challenged sagar hence laajo on path of stardom but barkha trying to ruin her while nani saved her
now nik knows she is in delhi and went to meet her that scene was funny and cute in yesterday's episode...I hope it is enough as it is nut shell though the actor sin show are very good actors and direction is amazing
sagar acts so s o well we here like his character...
PS I hate laajo's devdas  style  diya only consolation is it is not lit forever and create fire hazard but is just lit once a dayπŸ˜†
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hii everyone, how did u all like today's episode... Nikhil is so sweet he brought earrings for Laajo cant wait for their anniversary 😳
ASH_99 thumbnail
Havn;t seen the epi yet. Waiting for WU πŸ˜­
sami01 thumbnail
I will write wu soon ash I have finished watching it give me 1 hr at the most need to do some praying still once am done that would write precap.
ASH_99 thumbnail

I will write wu soon ash I have finished watching it give me 1 hr at the most need to do some praying still once am done that would write precap.

Dont worry Sami , take your time. I am logging off anyway will come back in an hr.
ASH_99 thumbnail
OMG paradise is so lonely.. !! πŸ˜­