The Storyline - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I have not watched this show for 1 week! Since Kannu burned the sari. That was the low point for me!

They are insulting my intelligence! I didn't sign up to watch some endless Saas - Bahu crap fest! I have better things to do with my time!!

Therefore unless I find out they are showing something worth seeing I am done with this show!! Utter crap is what it is turning out to be!

More screen space is given to Mangala and Kannu crap than Akash and Poonam! Who are the leads of this show? Someone please enlighten me!
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I have not watched this show for 1 week! Since Kannu burned the sari. That was the low point for me!

They are insulting my intelligence! I didn't sign up to watch some endless Saas - Bahu crap fest! I have better things to do with my time!!

Therefore unless I find out they are showing something worth seeing I am done with this show!! Utter crap is what it is turning out to be!

More screen space is given to Mangala and Kannu crap than Akash and Poonam! Who are the leads of this show? Someone please enlighten me!

Don't worry, The same drama has been going on. Only worthy 10 minutes last week was the Akash Poonam Dinner. The show creators must be high to think any of us want to see either Mangla or Kanu for 95 percent of the episodes! We'll see Kanu and Mangala fall in love before Akash and Poonam at this rate and the amount of screen time they get.
Originally posted by 20690

Don't worry, The same drama has been going on. Only worthy 10 minutes last week was the Akash Poonam Dinner. The show creators must be high to think any of us want to see either Mangla or Kanu for 95 percent of the episodes! We'll see Kanu and Mangala fall in love before Akash and Poonam at this rate and the amount of screen time they get.

^ Exactly dear. 😆
kanno's non stop bak-bak and Daru Piyakkad Sasu ma, wired sasur ji gay looking maamaji .. are not getting TRPs… Akash and Poonams are sweet.. i want this show to do ell it has potential .. 

If CV wants to increase trp then they should show more of A and P less of kannu  and mangala.
Originally posted by jyothi-m

If CV wants to increase trp then they should show more of A and P less of kannu  and mangala.
exactly i agree with you 100%👏
Have you guys noticed how it has been like a week of episodes and we are still on the whole "can Poonam be a bahu" track. Akash went to work on a couple episodes ago! He calls, and all Poonam has to say is Thank You 100x!? Write them better lines for once!Edited by 20690 - 10 years ago
Storyline is not moving.Fed up of kannu and her bondu husband.