ReenBean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know about you all, but I thought this story would have more meaning. My favorite parts include the romance between Aakash and Poonam and her parents. All the excess filler to stretch the time is killing me. I mean come on, like 3 episodes spend on a lost old sari? I respect all fans of EGB, as I am also one, but they need a better story line if they want to keep the modern individual interested. Tv shows that fulfill this, such as Pyaar Ka Dard Hain or Saraswatichandra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree and cant wait till the actual story starts...i had originally thought that when they loose there house that akash would bring poonams parents home but that didnt happen...so lets see how the story unfolds...but please spare us with kannu bhabhis crap
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Agreee they aree dragging eveeery paaart its getting boooring likee this theey shooould makee it intresting 
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am tired of seeing kannu and mangla drama 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Storyline has great potential ... Still lot more scenes needs to shown .. so that Poonam is finally accepted in A's house .. n then they should show how A takes care of P's parents & how P takes care of A's parents .. n then both the familes will get APmarried again .. 😎
As the storyline goes "Ek Ghar Banaunga" the cvs should look at that first or show some scenes where the casts are trying hard to keep the family intact not all the craps like Mangla and Kannu's are doing...in fact they are showing how to break a relationship and the happiness of the family. Kannu shows real venom and antagonism towards Poonam bcos her plan has failed and on the other hand Mangla shows how dramabaaz she can be. ...instigates Kannu and watches her making life hell for Poonam and keeps herself in the good books of Poonam, Aakash and other family members.
Only wish the cvs progress further into concentrating on the title ... Ek Ghar Banaunga not Ek Ghar Thodega
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raadhni

As the storyline goes "Ek Ghar Banaunga" the cvs should look at that first or show some scenes where the casts are trying hard to keep the family intact not all the craps like Mangla and Kannu's are doing...in fact they are showing how to break a relationship and the happiness of the family. Kannu shows real venom and antagonism towards Poonam bcos her plan has failed and on the other hand Mangla shows how dramabaaz she can be. ...instigates Kannu and watches her making life hell for Poonam and keeps herself in the good books of Poonam, Aakash and other family members.

Only wish the cvs progress further into concentrating on the title ... Ek Ghar Banaunga not Ek Ghar Thodega

i agree with you 100%
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Agree they r dragging too much n something interesting shouldbe shown
ReenBean thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetusidhu

i agree and cant wait till the actual story starts...i had originally thought that when they loose there house that akash would bring poonams parents home but that didnt happen...so lets see how the story unfolds...but please spare us with kannu bhabhis crap

You're right! What ever did happen to P's parents moving in with her? Maybe they gonna wait for the family to accept P first? Then after she finds out about their situation A will move them in. I'm looking forward up to that but then I'm sure more of this boring saas- bauu crap will continue.
ReenBean thumbnail

Originally posted by: guptanita12

i agree with you 100%

Haha, ditto. Kanu's character needs to die. Maybe from the dirty food she ate off the floor? 😉