**Bommalattam 2013 August Archives (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96hopper_oceannithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam 2013 August Archives (Page 2)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96Janu_SK_

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Thursday Aug 15th

No Serial

Independence day Special programs

Nithya atina escapeee.. Dancing

Janu

Janu

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
friday aug 16th update

very very sorry for delayed update...
too much dialogue

dialogue 1 - Chid and Siva

Siva express her anger towards Chids for not letting her nring Devi home. Chids explain to her about getting Mathan and Devi close and annoniyum. He explain how Mathan taking care Devi and he want Devi to realise that. Siva understand and singing Chids puranam and calling herself less smart (stupid)

dialoque 2 - Santhosh and Barathy

Bar express her concern on Mathan. She feels that Mathan is acting and want to suruthyfy devi sothu. Santhosh dont agree with Devi nut whatever she says is relection of her deep passam towards devi. She over concern with devi welfare and unable to digest her relation with mathan. She try to tell more about mathan but Santhosh ask her to listen his explaination. He says Bar is a very humble person, she address everyone even office staff with manner and but whenver she address Mathan she always use avan ivan. From that he knows how she love devi. Bar speechless... Santhosh says that there talking other matter and spoil the note. he ask for her utharuvu for 2nd FN and symbolic ka Bar tells him to off the light... kadavulle!!!!

dilaoque 3 - Devi and Kathir aka Mathan

Devi is crying in pain and Kathir helping by cool it down with hand fan. Devi ask him to tell story so that she can forget her pains. Kathir deny to do it so, but after devi persuade him, he syarted to tell her his Bommalatham story emotionaly and with the support of some flashback.

thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 24 August 2013 at 7:39pm

ac_durgalathasiva96nithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96sahanarajJanu

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

ac_durgalathasiva96Janu

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Sumi please vadhudungo pa..

Wednesday, August 21st,  Episode -213 - by atina

Santhosh is in Sakku's place and both the mother and daughter continue with their drama with tears. Santhosh goes on questioning Sakku and she answers," Illeh Santhosh I am worried that my husband will spoil your life too that is why ..I thought of being pattini and die so that atleast your life will be good" Santhosh scolds her and asks her mom to bring some food for Sakku. Then comkes the climax of this fake drama. Mom brings ildies and Santhosh forces her to eat but she refuses and finally accepts on a condition that Santhosh also should have that great idlies with her..he agrees and starts to hand feed her...intha kan kola kaatchiyai her mom is rasichufying from the kitchen wondow...( ada kadavuleh...ithu enna kandraavi kodumai daa???!!)

Barathy and Chids are waiting for Santhosh..time flies from 10 to 11 30. Chid notices Barathy fell asleep sitting. He goes to her and asks her to close the door and sleep and also asks about Santhosh timings. Barathy tells that his sick friends mom had come to the office and took him to the hospital. Chid goes to his room.

Here comes Santhosh and Barathy asks him to eat but San tells that he had dinner with his friend. Barathy asks what is wrong with his friends...San samalichufies," he refiusefd to eat for many days as he is so depressed about something...but I mad him eat somehow" They go to their room and Barathy tells," you should bring your friend out of his house...bring him to the office and here so that he will have a changed atmosphere..." Then Barathy tells about Chid waiting for him too and Santhosh gets worried but Barathy tells," it is ok..now he went to sleep" Santhosh pretends to sleep...but he is anot able to sleep.

Kadir is using a visiri and make Devi sleep in that small bed comfortably but he is sitting and falling sleep ...Devi wakes up and walks towards the bathroom...she turns and notices KAdir is sitting and sleeping but still fanninf the empty bed...with visiri. Devi becomes very emotional and comes back to bed. after some time Kadir gets up and drinks water ..comes back and takes the visit and continue his duty...Devi stares at him...with tears

Edited by atina - 22 August 2013 at 10:10am

ac_durgalathasiva96Januatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
atina ma varuvanga ana varamatanga..
vanthuutten...don't worry I will do it maa

Thursday, August 22nd,  Episode -214 - by atina

Kadir gives Devi morning coffee and she makes such a fuss before taking the coffee. Kadir has to leave early but before that he wants to comb her hair but Devi screams at him and Kadir gets so upset and comes out and sits. Here comes Ram and KAdir explains about Devi's kadu kadu mood. Ram tells," dei she is always like that daa.let me talk to her and see what is bothering her daa.

Ram comes to Devi and tells," ENga why are you treating him like this? Paavam nga avan since the day of this accident he is not able to sleep at all, he is very concerned about you and your health nga" Devi starts her lecture," Ram I don't know how to tell, last night he was sitting beside my bed visirifying for me..all these days I had a different conclusion about paasam but now I have understood that it is nothing but akkarai kaamippathu nu...which Ram does perfect...but I am so scared of myself that I might change into an average girl. I can not live like that Ram..but if I continue to stay here thay will happen to me. I am not able to even get angry with him  anymore..when he comes near me romba koochamaa irukku..do you understand Ram what I am telling?" Ram says yes and goes out.

Kadir makes fun of him," ennadaa...you went to negotiate with a pei...nalla kedaichuthaa?" Ram tells whatever Devi told him and ends by telling,' Dei I think Devi is in love with you and wants to live with you daa" Kadir is shocked to hear this and he is worried too," dei...no this can not happen daa..I need to tell her to get out of my place daa" Ram suggests," you can ask her nicely daa otherwise she will never leave daa"

It is night time. KAdir comes to Devi's bed with a visiri. But Devi refuses and asks him to go away from that room to sleep. Kadir goes to the next room to sleep. It is 2 30 am..Devi gets up and calls, "Madan...Madan" He wakes up...

Edited by atina - 22 August 2013 at 11:21pm

ac_durgalathasiva96Januatina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top