India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

8th November 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

(Sorry guys for the delay. My dad suddenly wanted to use the computer for some work.)

Raj brings back Meenaksi from her very cherished memories by a forced cough. Meenakshi notice the other people in the room. She sees Armaan and say hello. She adds that she has heard much about him but this is the first time she is meeting him in person and is very glad. Raj then comes and introduces himself. Meenakshi comments on hearing his name is " Oh Mr Malhtra. My sectary has told me a lots about you". Raj has this embarrassed look on his face and says "something tells me that I shouldn't be here but I really can't help it." Then Armaan introduces Jassi as the CEO. Meenakshi is shocked and confused as well as she thought Armaan was the CEO. Armaan explains that she is the CEO while he is the chairman. When Meenakshi shakes hand with Jassi , she (jassi) says I know my name is small for a CEO but every one calls me that. Then Meenakshi says in a professional voice " Mr Mehra won't you introduce me to your group". Purab introduce HM as the creative head and Nandan Verma as financial consultant. Nandu whispers to HM how happy he is to hear his full name. Then Meenakhsi sit down. She strictly informs them that they don't need to relax just because she selected them as she has lots of expectations from them. And that she expect the work to be perfect. Just then a lady enters the room and whispers something to Meenakshi. She excuses herself and leave. Purab and Jassi stare at each other. Both clearly want to talk. Meenakhi come back. She apologizes as she has to leave. She adds that she will finalize everything in two days. Just then Armaan stands up and say that he has a suggestion. He feels that just by seeing the file its not enough but the infra structures is also important. So he invites her to Gulmohur. Raj comments that in that way they will be equal as she already know Purab. Meenakshi agrees and says that she will call them to tell the timings.When Purab is about to leave Meenakshi stops him. Everybody else leave the room.Since raj , armaan and Jassi are the first one out Raj asks Jassi if she knew about Meenakshi. Before she can even say anything Nandu drags Jassi away in such a hurry that he even half stumble. He tells Jassi how the contract is their now. That Purab knows every one but she shouldn't feel sad. As soon she will get married to Purab and then she will know every body too. Jassi is hardly listening to any thing. Then Purab drag Jassi away. Purab says that he wants to speak about ….. Jassi complete his sentence "meenaksi". Purab goes like yes Meenakshi when Jassi points out that she is standing behind. Meenakshi tells him to hurry. Purab quickly tell her that he will speak to her later. They leave. In Gulmohur Malika says that she is sure that they have lost the contract.Raj also has the same opinions. Armaan points that Meenakshi is a professional. That she won't give Purab the contract just like that and that Gulmohur have two days to prove themselves. Malika says that he should know better that a man and woman relationship is always different. Raj agrees. He then jokes how may be Meenakshi will close the chapter of Purab and begin a new chapter with Armaan. Malika doesn't look pleased and looks very insecure.

Meanwhile Purab and Meenakshi are in a breath-taking place where I would simply love to go. Huge rocks near the lake and greenery in the background. Meenaksi is throwing pebbles but that ripple is not coming I suppose. She looks disappointed. She calls Purab who is standing away very far away from her. She calls out to him. He doesn't come. In the process of coming to him she falls. Purab rush to her and tell her that he knew she would fall. When he helps her to get he falls himself. She tells that he slipped too. Purab says that she is always beating around the bush. Meenakshi smiles and say that she won't and asks him to marry her. Purab is shocked. Meenakshi laughs and says she was joking. She was hoping that since he has changed so much that he would change his answer. Purab smiles and say that she hasn't change at all. . Then they start remembering the good stuff they did. Like go to this far away beach in the late night just to see the sunrise. Purab smiles and say that he can't believe how different he was. Meenakshi continues that she remember every thing so well. And that in many ways she still not over him. That after he left she went and married a guy totally opposite him and maybe that's why her marriage didn't work out. Purab smiles and say that listening to her maybe he shouldn't get married. Meenaksi asks excitedly that who the girl is. That did he find that girl who is brainy , kind-hearted, sweet voice and bea,….. Purab stops her there. And says that yes he has found her but she is not every thing since he has changed a lot since they last met. So his ideal has changed. But she is most of the things Meenashi said. Meenakshi demands to meet the fiance then and there. Purab says mysteriously that he will introduce her soon.

Scene changes to a worried Jassi. Jassi is pondering that WHY didn't he tell her about meenaksi. The gang enters. Bindiya asks the same question. Jassi replies that because she told him not to mix professional life with personal. Bindiya still insist that he should have told her and that why hasn't he called Jassi after the meeting. The phone rings. Jassi jumps for it. Her chauffer Purab is here. She takes her file and leave. Outside Purab gets out and asks "Can I take you any where Madam ?" Jassi replies a cold no. Purab runs after her. Purab jumps to explain that's why he didn't want to do the contract. Jassi grumbles that he would have at least told her the reason(meenakshi). Purab says that he misunderstood her meeting with Armaan just because he didn't talk and by talking now he can explain every thing. Jassi agrees. They sit inside the car. He tell her the whole story. That Meenaski was somebody he met 6 years back in a business meeting. They become friends but Meenakshi took the friendship as some thing more. That he never felt the same thing about her. Jassi seems satisfied when the whole story ends. When Purab mentions that Meenakshi is not his ideal girl Jassi suffer a shock. She asks him surprised that he has a ideal ?? And that Jassi can't believe she is somebody ideal. She insist on knowing what his ideal is like. Purab says that no way is he telling her his ideal and that in many ways she is his ideal. Jassi still seems surprised. Purab says that your problem is that you are so many things that you don't know yourself what you are and ends the subject. He adds suddenly that Meenakshi is very stubborn. That when she makes up her mind to get some thing she does. Jassi doesn't look worried. He tell her that she will know when she meets her properly. Jassi says she will find out tomorrow as Meenakshi is coming tomorrow.

At her home Billu is going on and on about the pnadit. He keeps calling the pandit a donkey as he told them the engagement cannot take place before Sunday next week. Amrit says that the preparation can be delayed but billu refuses to that. Jassi enters. When Billu informs her about the delay enagement Purab jokes "oh meenakshi won't be coming". Bebe asks her who she that is she family. Purab smiles and say "Yes she is a friend and thank God she is not family". Jassi then tell Billu that since she will be very busy this week its good that the engagement is delayed. Billu cools down on listening that. But he insist that he will change the pnadit. Amrit says no. Billu agrees and add that he has never gone against her. He also warns Purab that Jassi is Amrit daughter. Purab says that he is already prepared and no way is he going to fight after marriage. Jassi smiles and says its good that he has learned now. Everybody laughs.

Jassi tell bebe how relieved she is knowing that Purab has a past like her too. Bebe understands and say that it must have been a bigger burden for you. Then she asks Jassi (sorry didn't get the question so am not sure) which Purab she wants the one who only belongs to her or the one with the world. Jassi has this expression on her face.

Meanwhile Purab is alone with this beautiful wooden box filled with interesting rocks. On the table there is a Jassi's photograph again in a lovely golden frame. He says to himself that by holding this box he is holding his past. That meeting Meenakshi today he has realized what a journey he has traveled. That he has changed so much. That his world is different now. Even though his past will be a part of him always his today world is also good as it brought Miss Jasmeet Walia to him. He takes the frame in his hand. When he was about to keep the frame back to its place the box suddenly falls. He then say "meenaksi why did you have to come back". Jassi is writing in her diary. " Today Purab showed me a glimpse of his past through MEENAKSHI (it was in bold letters in her diary) . Its so funny but I some how I always supposed that I was the only one in Purab's life. That it never occurred to me that Purab might also have a past ( a yesterday). I am glad that I know now. But Meenakshi why are you back ?"

Meenaksi is telling some sonia that how she never supposed that it would be Purab. Then she says how its great to have him back. The person asks her who he is engaged too. Meenakshi reply with no worry look on her face "he never said who she was but I want him back. And even if he is engage , engagement can be broken easily." The show ends with a typical evil look on her face.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

thanks deadly...that was a very good and detailed update.

Meenakshi...kusum se nikal kar purab ke paas kyun aye ho...

bholi_ben Groupbie
bholi_ben
bholi_ben

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

I just hope that Purab and Jassi get married soon.\

jassi is no saint either so why not a give a chance to purab.

tintin Newbie
tintin
tintin

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Nice update deadly.

Hope Jassi & Purab gets married soon. Y the hell have they got this meenakshi now. Angry
saaksshi Groupbie
saaksshi
saaksshi

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

hey thanks for the update deadly if you dont mind asking what grade are you in

saaksshi Groupbie
saaksshi
saaksshi

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Are you kidding tintin I want Jassi and armaan to marry
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I want Armaan to marry Jassi LONG before Jassi transforms into a beautiful lady. Smile I think that would be really great!
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Totally agreed Jatin, If Armaan and Jassi have to get married then it shudd be before transformation.

In Purabs case, transformed or not is not so big deal. If Jassi is transformed externally, then it is gud. If the marriage has to be done with Purab, then he can do it as he had loved Jassi before even the lokks were changed.

But I think, much important, Jassi 's Thinking shud be transformed.

And Lovely Update Deadly, I too wait 4 ur updates.Big smile

Go to top