LU Fly Girls Club # 36

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
LU Fly Girls Club

RULES

-Under no circumstances should the IF Code of conduct be broken. 
               -You cannot use obscene or abusive language. NO BASHING . Constructive                    criticism is welcome.  
               -PLEASE AVOID QUOTING MORE THAN 3 TIMES as it makes the page                       load very slow.  
               -Although this is a Chat club, Still try to keep your conversations related to                   the show. 
               -Please refrain from bringing other shows\actors\forums to some extent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 10 years ago
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
lavalina thumbnail
Y do i feel its a guy lolll how confusing am not wasting my energy thining about who hug that wimp lolll actually even i've not watch today's episode yet hehhehehe😛
-Candz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavalina

Y do i feel its a guy lolll how confusing am not wasting my energy thining about who hug that wimp lolll actually even i've not watch today's episode yet hehhehehe😛

😆😆
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nah thats not a guy. Everyone is saying the person is too tall. I think they're wrong. 
-Candz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Nah thats not a guy. Everyone is saying the person is too tall. I think they're wrong. 

I watched the precap again and you know how Naj was wearing a peach coloured outfit in the TB vid? You saw a tiny glimpse of her clothes when they were doing a 360
lavalina thumbnail
watever Dre kaiko waste our brain in that its like trying to dig out pearl in the vast dee sea mannn or seperating the mud from the pond Edited by lavalina - 10 years ago
-Candz- thumbnail
Everyone is trying to grasp at straws hoping its not Naj but it seems like it is. Otherwise what issue can be created from an long over r-ship?