Do Dil Ek Jaan

Today's episode - Hilarious and Adorable! - Page 5

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Binny: your username seems soo soo familiar!!!

I could not agree more! I think another point to bring out is that Raghu does not let his EGO get in the way of his Aaji. I think we saw this in the earlier episode. No matter how hurt he was by Antara, he didnt let his ego get in the way while trying everything in his hand to help Aaji. This goes to show that his EGO is not bigger than the people that are close to him.

haha I know right finally a civil conversation.. but I think they communicate by other means as well... whether it is music or their eyes... there is an intense communication and you can simply understand what is going through their mind as well... sometimes they dont need words...

You know when I saw your post I thought I'd seen you around the forum as well..:) I'm usually all over the place.. 😆 My name in Binita.. but binny is fine too..:)

Well said he hardly ever let's his ego override his emotions.. at the moment he still overcoming the pain of having his wounds reopened at the hands of someone whom he attempted to help.. more importantly it was the one thing he pushed within himself she forced it to light hence his strong reaction..

Well since I love their eye locks I can't argue with that their interaction has always been one of understanding the others silence either that or openly arguing.. 😆 but I would love for them to just talk to one another once in a while.. and aaji is helping them to better comprehend one another they don't realize it as of yet but she will help them with their need to assume about one another..

I forgot to mention Raghu's dialogues are just awesome seriously yesterday barfir today vacuum cleaner.. and the best part is Antara doesn't even bat an eye she's so accustomed to him..😆
also how adorable was her threatening Aaji with chintu's name I lover the rapport between these three !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
that epi was just so awesomee dialogues + how Antara made Raghu smile