India's Dancing Superstar

Just wanted to say...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swetha811

Goldie

swetha811

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
India's Dancing superstar is the best dance show in India...  They brought all the talents from the nook and corners of our country and gave them a platform to perform... Every contestant in the show where amazing... Every talent got a recognition thru the show... I loved IDS to the core.. and now i'm gonna miss it terribly... Waiting for IDS season 2, waiting for the next set of talent to emerge out...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaanukanak.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just wanted to say..." in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kanak.

kanak.

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Yeah loved IDS too. The atmosphere was amazing, no fights, no bitterness, no dummy fight promos. Basically I loved the rapport contestants shared with each other. As soon as the winner was announced you could see a smiling hugging runner-up in Akshay Pal and an ecstatic Amardeep coming to hug his winner friends. In how many shows have we seen that before?

Akshay Pal, MJ5, Amardeep and D-Maniax were my pick of the lot, just loved the show these guys put up. I have to admit I have a special special affection for Akshay Pal, almost seemed like a son I wish I had. I really really wanted him to win. I am going to miss my little wonder.

However I am glad MJ5 won, they were very deserving too. Wishing all the youngsters who participated a great life ahead.

Edited by kanak. - 08 August 2013 at 12:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha811

swetha811

Goldie

swetha811

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanak.

Yeah loved IDS too. The atmosphere was amazing, no fights, no bitterness, no dummy fight promos. Basically I loved the rapport contestants shared with each other. As soon as the winner was announced you could see a smiling hugging runner-up in Akshay Pal and an ecstatic Amardeep coming to hug his winner friends. In how many shows have we seen that before?

Akshay Pal, MJ5, Amardeep and D-Maniax were my pick of the lot, just loved the show these guys put up. I have to admit I have a special special affection for Akshay Pal, almost seemed like a son I wish I had. I really really wanted him to win. I am going to miss my little wonder.

However I am glad MJ5 won, they were very deserving too. Wishing all the youngsters who participated a great life ahead.

Unlike in usual shows for the first time for me the winner part wasnt the priority... the important part was that every deserving contestant got recognition, and hopefully will get even more success in future.. All of them where winners, all of them were champions... And thats the thing i loved the most about this show... 

Edited by swetha811 - 09 August 2013 at 3:59am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.