Balika Vadhu

Moving Shashank Vyas up

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok, so am not happy that the real Star of the one to the greatest show in television Balika Vadhu is still not in the top ten list.

Shashank Vyas has done his part as an actor. He has been entertaining us 6 times a week for 3 years now.  I have never seen an Actor who has acted so many diverse and totally different characters with one man only one show. He does his job so well that makes you believe what ever he wants us to believe⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Creative can ask him to "make fans hate you" in a single shot, and he would do that. 😡

They will again ask him to "make fans pity you" in a single shot, and he would do that😕

they can ask him to "make fans love you again" in a single shot, Shashank  would to that😳

Fan went from love, to confuse, to hate , to despise,  to unforgiven, to hate again, to pity, to sympathy, to like, to love again.  Now he is called the saving grace of Balika Vahdu.👏 👏

Shashank still kept the essence of Jagya intact throughout  these phase. Some may say the directors and writers are responsible. but really??? Have you ever seen a character in a show that was accepted back  with love after openly and happily sleeping with another woman, emotionally abusing his wife, trying to do voodoo on his in laws, criminally try to destroy his good rival's career  ?..

We have to give credits to whom credit is due. I see new actors who start a new show and just because...they are shown physically and emotionally abusing the female lead, but romantically looking at them secretly. (which is really crippy in real life 😲 ) they fly to the top of the chart😃.  Not that i am against them since I really love ASR, Maan, and now Raghu.

All am asking is a little more hard work from fans to rise Shashank's rank.  Go on his page, be a fan and write a comment  and like fan's comments too.

Sorry for grammar  my errors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shashank fans are here 😎How we won't agree with you but to move rank up we need more and more people join his club sadly so many people claim to be his fans here but not half comments on his profile on daily basis Thats why his rank on IF is so low 😭
patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you...Shashank is a wonderful actor. and very versitile
avyarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

Shashank fans are here 😎How we won't agree with you but to move rank up we need more and more people join his club sadly so many people claim to be his fans here but not half comments on his profile on daily basis Thats why his rank on IF is so low 😭

that way we need to get our words out. I mean this guy is a great actor so how had is it to move his ranking? we need those in charge of  add up pictures in his profile to do that please!!!!!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM i agree wid each of ur word. hes among those actors on TV who can show difft ckts & shades in a single show in a single ckt. thatswhy hes amon my top6 fav. actors. among these he alongwid ajay singh choudhary r among such actors.👏
and we also want him in top slot.tho i rarely comment on his FP but comment on his articles.
and 4 me IF ranking esply top positions doesn't matter bcoz i know most of them at that position  r not deserving.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you.But his rank will be always low because he has only and only 129 fans in his fan club and most of those fans have leave him because of jagya character.A newbie who has just joined the industry have much more fan than him if we count those fans.Plz,don't say it IF ranking doesn't matter.We can write so many comments and write hundred things about jagya and shashank but we can't visit his profile snd write shashank vyas you rock.Copy hi karlo then paste the same line two times everyday,isme kya bari baat hai.His ranking is 165 and his fans don't care.If you visit his profile only three four person comments there and the number is literally three or four not more than that.Whats the benefit of being a good actor if you can't attract your fans.In todays world good acting is the last thing you need to be popular.And mr.Vyas only wants to act.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't give much importance to the IF ranking system because its flawed big time. No amount of regular commenting on profile or pics will get it up. We do the same everyday on Sriti's profile yet the only time she comes up even in the Top 100 is when she happens to be tagged in some article, when she deserves to be in the Top 50 at least , same goes for Shashank as well.
Frankly we have stopped bothering about the IF ranking now.
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shashank is a great actor...

avyarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Truthseeker

yeah there are people always to support him. he has JaAn fans, JaGa fans..and now JaGan fans...there are people always who like to see him with a new actress. I hopw such things don't exist in real life though🤢. One guy being encouraged to live with so many women ...though each one at a time would look ridiculous in real life🤢🤢🤢

Nobody is asking people to support Jagya. I am only talking about Shashank as an actor.  Didnt  i make it clear on the post????
Libra123 thumbnail
@TM, I agree with each and every word of yours. Shashank is a great actor and deserves to be in the top 10. The irony, the shows of the so called top actors are flops,  but this show is running only because of Shashank and his rank is low. I wish and hope more people join his fan club and also comment twice in his profile. I know IF rank is important but Shashank is more acceptable by viewers in general than any other Telly actor and whichever show he works in will be a hit.