Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

alovi you trying to kill me 😆

me killed in yesterday 2 min my ruh is making siggi hehe hottie hotness is killing  us  what todo  
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ala re ala Sultan Ala...

Tic Toc...Tic Toc...

Wow...Guys Watch the show at 8:39 PM ONWARDS to...abhi batati hoon
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys lets avoid track/ RK discussion in Sultan/Sulbala AT altogether! Lets NOT give them any chance to REPORT us- trust me we can STILL have fun with "them"..    ðŸ˜› There are a few Sultan fans who participate in MF daily despite it being biased and all! (With RK phans in majority- biasing is BOUND to happen)! Kismat- like I call it! ðŸ˜ģ But that doesn't mean we let them win na- if we lose any of the ATs - it will dishearten a few Sultanians! Iss liye apni bhaavnaaon pe zara kaabu rakhein 😆 ðŸĪĢ Watever u will be writing in the forum- each one of u- will be read & analyzed by 30-40 people! Yes u r THAT important! So please do participate in MF lekinn DHYAAN se! U can STILL do damage without letting anyone know- be a NINJA, yo! Ok... jyada Ho Gaya! ðŸĪŠ
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guys wanted to share with you something I saw tonight...

Madhu is at R's set and watching him enact a Scene...She is looking at him lovingly trying to gather as much as memories of him when Sultan walks in...

That Screener wala Scene is what came up next...

Madhu is on this side of the screenand Sultan on the opposite side and the moment he comes and stands beside her on the opposite side of the screen it looked like Madhu on one side and obviously shadow on the other side...In one look the whole shot gives you an Idea of how Sultan is Madhu's Parchayi...Her shadow...I don't know if the Director had done it intentionally like a Symbolism or something but One look at that scene and that's the only meaning you can decipher...and even if Sultan's shadow was shown (Along with the Camera showing either of them)...They two standing side by side showed how beautiful this pair looks ...ðŸ˜ģ

Must watch scene ...

And the moment she realizes that Sultan is here, she goes to meet him behind the screener and he is not there...It was amazing scene

-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hit like on misek's note. The sadakchapish topic got closed 😈

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3691670&TPN=4&#
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanxMazhar

Hit like on misek's note. The sadakchapish topic got closed 😈

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3691670&TPN=4&#

TFS ... Main abhi aayi Shanx.. Coz h*** yeah, I reported 😈
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so the precap/promo at the end looked interesting (the divorce papers and Sultan aiming gun at rishu) do you think it's real or madhu's dream
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread! :)

Have u guys seen today's precap?

Precap -- SRK-RK-Madhu dance on Chennai Express song! Madhu comes and finds divorce papers kept on a table at the studio n Sultan comes and asks.. not signed yet? He holds Madhus hand and RK comes holding a boquet! He says. .u had died? Madhu rushes to him! Sultan takes out gun n points at RK!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Ok so the precap/promo at the end looked interesting (the divorce papers and Sultan aiming gun at rishu) do you think it's real or madhu's dream

Its her dream.. Coz papers are at home hidden UNDERNEATH THE SOFA in Madhu's bedroom 😆 Also, Sultan is NOT that dumb! Also.. Rishabh CANNOT find out about Sultan being alive (yet)! Its WAY too EARLY! 😈
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think at that party she is in a daze the whole time, because she knows what she has to do, so she is imagining a lot of things if she doesn't get those divorce papers signed, so I think it's just Madhu's imagination playing havoc with her emotions as she is very scared what will happen to Rishu.