LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks!
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: blacklambo

When has Madhu ever relied on Sultan except for one time help? She has consistently denied any support - moral, financial or otherwise from him. All this was when he proclaimed himself as her friend. Now he has turned into her foe by threatening the love of her life. There is no way Madhu will live with him.

Add to that fact is that Madhu is Paddy's daughter. When did the mother give in that the daughter will give in now? Paddy did not take her life but fought against oppression twice. Waiting for this to happen and reinstate my interest in the show😉.

Even I keep waiting for Jungli Billi to strike back ! But Madhu seems to have forgotten abt her Chaudhrain blood...hope she pulls up her mother's courage and kills this criminal!
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: Biks44

Madhu might take the extreme step of divorcing RK to save his life ( tho i feel it might not happen) but will NEVER go to her "friend". Knowing Madhu she will be ready to kill herself before letting that guy near her.

Thats what I believe as well!
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

If cvs going for rm sep track thdn mb div rk may be one wsy r two way lol leave rk as sul threaten rk life n leave pads for threatening her mom life lol.if cvs planning mb going to sul goes to save all lives lol.then mb becomes sul n sul ext then teaches how to be mb if sul didnt listen n force as ballu then no choice for mb it may happen with or with out her hands sul kz chapter close hoga.wonder y they changed show name frm katputli to meiej.apt name is katputli in destinys hand.

I dont think there will be a divorce right now...they havent even had a honeymoon yet!!!

Separation for a short while may occur...but lets hope Madhu uses that time to plot and execute this criminal death!
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: GIGI2012

I prefer her to tell RK

I would prefer that as well! What is it with all the women in his life playing 'Hide the truth frm RK'??
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: MarathiMulgi

@felicity06

Forget all about what if this and what if that and if Madhu will hate Sultan more than now and let's just get down to the main point. Yielding to the demands(even for one time) of an evil person who is threatening, blackmailing,harassing (both mental and physical) you is like initiating a chain of events which will get progressively worse. That person will never ever let you live in peace and keep making more and more demands until such time that either you will take your own life or his to end the siege. There is no happy ending to that scenario. Hope in this case things are reined in before they reach point of no return.

I totally agree and I said the same in Titli's poll post as well! Encouraging one evil will only lead to more evil! But I kept reading in several delightful posts that divorce and jeth...bala are two sides of the same coin! So I had to make this post to prove my point!

Madhu will never give in...she might falter temporarily but she will defeat this criminal in the end!
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaare_laal

'attayachaar karne se zyada attayachaar sehna bura hota hai' Why would Madhu go with that lowly creature even if she divorces RK? Only to be loose her dignity! Never! If situation demands she can just kill that monster, lifetime imprisonment or fasi is far better than surrending to that rakshas!

yeh kahaawat iss forum mein bohut zaroorat hai! Isko ek alag banner banakar rakhna chahiye taki sab isko dekhe aur samjhe!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MistiofMistz

Power of sindoor and manglastru can defeat any hurdles in life. I know Madhu break through this difficult time and Rk will be her strength not weakness.

😆 haan..and using one's brain and tell ur husband the truth..