Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't understand why at the height of her popularity as parvati'the team dkdm decided to replace puja.they did the same with sona too,.will miss her badly.
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Pooja Bose fan page in FB says she is not replaced, she will come back after the Bheelni Devi track

Anusha-B thumbnail
In U me and tv they showed segment of Suhasi as Bheelni and they even said that Suhasi has replaced Puja as Parvati. They even showed Suhasi's interview where she was shown washing the feet of Mahadev Mohit.

They said Puja has quit Mahadev because of Jhalak. Suhasi said that people should love her like they did the two earlier.

Edited by anubharad - 9 years ago
panchaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: anubharad

In U me and tv they showed segment of Suhasi as Bheelni and they even said that Suhasi has replaced Puja as Parvati. They even showed Suhasi's interview where she was shown washing the feet of Mahadev Mohit.

They said Puja has quit Mahadev because of Jhalak. Suhasi said that people should love her like they did the two earlier.

Okay Thankz for the info I did not see it, just got the info from a FB page, I was not sure about it that's why shared here..😊

Puja has quit she will not be back in the show. Am happy she has left because u need a committed actor like Mohit for the role of Parvati who is equally imp in the show. Even Mansa Track has a role of Parvati in it and if an actress is more interested in a dance show better get someone who can devote time to the show which requires long hours of shooting. 

Is this part was necessary in Puja Banerjee AT ? u wanted to share a info I got it's finished, your review about Puja Banerjee's acting skill and her commitment I don't think was required here .coz none is interested about  listening your lectures, this is her Appreciation Thread..😊 if you don't know the meaning Google it plzz 😊

Anusha-B thumbnail
I have edited the post above sorry if I hurt your feelings Panchali.
panchaali thumbnail

I have edited the post above sorry if I hurt your feelings Panchali.

you should have realized there would be fans in an actor's AT..anyway forget.. 
Anusha-B thumbnail
Mam I relaize this is an actors AT and an AT just does not mean only appreciation but also critical evaluation. Just because we love a show and set of actors does not mean u say only goody things wether they deserve them or not.

I am a fan of the show and love for the show is above the actors and even with so many changes have loved and even critiqued if have found something not to the mark.

I have said sorry because I just wanted that since Puja's stint is almost over in the show should leave things at that and in a good note and as fans there is no need for any bad blood because no matter what show will go on 😃
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she did quite well as maa parvati'brilliant as maa kali and was amazing as mhalsa. wished to see her as bheelni.she would have looked beautiful.😊😭
panchaali thumbnail

Mam I relaize this is an actors AT and an AT just does not mean only appreciation but also critical evaluation. Just because we love a show and set of actors does not mean u say only goody things wether they deserve them or not.

It looks like the meaning like Appreciation still not clear to you...😊 

I am a fan of the show and love for the show is above the actors and even with so many changes have loved and even critiqued if have found something not to the mark.

I think this is surely not Criticism thread and even if it is, an AT always encourage positive criticism not negative 😊  do read the first page of the AT please 😊

I have said sorry because I just wanted that since Puja's stint is almost over in the show should leave things at that and in a good note and as fans there is no need for any bad blood (the thing of bad blood you started I think, You can't expect  a fan stay silent when you criticize her favorite Parvati at her Appreciation Thread, that too negatively) 😊
 because no matter what show will go on 😃

Yaap the show will go on until the TRP permits I know and I wish Puja will also come back in a fresh show or a fresh movie as a main lead, not as any replacement 😊

Edited by panchaali - 9 years ago
Anusha-B thumbnail
Maybe the concept is beyond u too because when u appreciate u also have the right to point out the negatives in actor whom u watch or like or adore and not just fake praise where it is not due either.

I rather do it on her AT when am talking about only her.

Anyways I did remove that part which offend which means truce and to say sorry if I hurt u.

Atleast all this blabbering is getting some activity on this otherwise dead AT 😆

Hoping to see erstwhile Parvati in some fantastic new show👍🏼

All the best to her for Jhalak 😃
Edited by anubharad - 9 years ago