~GUSTAKH DIL Help Desk~ - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by DeadDevil

can some one please post the summary of storyline..thanks..
Nikhil  a young man of 21 yrs old and who's from a very rich family, is head over heels in love with his childhood friend Ishana.
One day he left to visit his grandpa to Sonbarsa a village , due to some circumstances Ishana is not able to accompany him but he left with some of his friends.
there he met Lajjo a bubbly girl who's supposed to be the most educated girl of this village she also helps the doctor of the village in his task.
Lajjo wedding gets fixed and because of dowry problems the marriage failed to happen as Lajjo herself refused to get marry on the wedding day.
She left home after her mom cursed and insulted her, she tried to leave the city but must crossed a river where her feet got trap. Nikhil helped her as he was nearby and heard her calling for help.
they have to spend the night outside due to high tide during the night. The next day Nikhil carried her to her home as her legs were injured and the villagers began to think because of Nikhil Lajjo refused to marry...
Lots of circumstances happened but Nikhil decides on his own to marry Lajjo and he brought her to the city where no one is ready to accept their alliance but Nikhil parents want nikhil to nllify the wedding and leave Lajjo to the village...
Nikhil also for the sake of her parents and siblings agreed to do so...
HOPE You Are Helped.
Can anyone plz provide me with mp3 link of the title song. Even youtube link would do. I'll convert it.
Y can't we have episode discussion thread so that interested member can participate in it ..n even live updates?
please someone give me gutak dil song's mp3 link
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Nikhil  a young man of 21 yrs old and who's from a very rich family, is head over heels in love with his childhood friend Ishana.
One day he left to visit his grandpa to Sonbarsa a village , due to some circumstances Ishana is not able to accompany him but he left with some of his friends.
there he met Lajjo a bubbly girl who's supposed to be the most educated girl of this village she also helps the doctor of the village in his task.
Lajjo wedding gets fixed and because of dowry problems the marriage failed to happen as Lajjo herself refused to get marry on the wedding day.
She left home after her mom cursed and insulted her, she tried to leave the city but must crossed a river where her feet got trap. Nikhil helped her as he was nearby and heard her calling for help.
they have to spend the night outside due to high tide during the night. The next day Nikhil carried her to her home as her legs were injured and the villagers began to think because of Nikhil Lajjo refused to marry...
Lots of circumstances happened but Nikhil decides on his own to marry Lajjo and he brought her to the city where no one is ready to accept their alliance but Nikhil parents want nikhil to nllify the wedding and leave Lajjo to the village...
Nikhil also for the sake of her parents and siblings agreed to do so...
HOPE You Are Helped.

@ alujna ..thank you so much dear , but can you help more by telling what happens there after. what i have seen is that nikhil trusts lajjo blindly and is not willing to leave her to the village, why? does lajjo know that he loves someone else and the girl has left nikhil ? please answer ...thanks
Originally posted by stranger2rose

@ alujna ..thank you so much dear , but can you help more by telling what happens there after. what i have seen is that nikhil trusts lajjo blindly and is not willing to leave her to the village, why? does lajjo know that he loves someone else and the girl has left nikhil ? please answer ...thanks

He trusts thru the interactions they have had thus far.  As of date anytime Laajo tells a fib (even a small one) it does not sit well with her and therefore she has to get the lie (however small) off her chest.  She's already approached him about something very insignificant because it was eating away at her and she was unable to sleep.  Something Nikhil was not even worried about...(the incident I can recall is when Laajo had taken a book out of Nikhil's room without telling him (she's been basically locked up in her room as her in-laws don't want to see her) and she must have been bored and it was the only book in hindi she had seen so she had taken it.   When Nikhil came across it he just off handely mentioned something to the fact that hmmm, I wonder how this book ended up here??? I've been looking for it for days...".  Because Laajo had not spoken up this started eating at her and she was unable to sleep etc so when he came home that night she went and told him.  He basically disregarded it saying it's not important and she needn't have even apologized for it but she said that for her it is not possible as even the smallest lie does not sit well with her and she has to apologize for it immediately and rectify and mistakes as she is unable to live with herself otherwise...

As for returning Laajo to the village???? He tried that when his mom used emotional blackmail on him, saying she will forgive him for everything (meaning her older son's accidental death that she has been blaming Nikhil for, for the past 10 years (since he was a child of about 10-11 years).  Nikhil has thirsted for this love for a long time and that prompted him to agree to her demands, but when he got to the village he was unable to leave Laajo there.  Being the kind of guy he is, he was unable to do that to neither Laajo nor her family as he knew what fate would befall them should he leave her in a village setting...

And as for your last question?  No, Laajo is not aware of the relationship between Ishana and Nikhil yet.  I think she has been suspicious a couple of times ((the first being the day Ishana found out about LaKhil's marriage and the way she reacted to the news made her curious and also shortly thereafter she was in Nikhil's room with Gunja (Nikhil's cousin and also on the fateful day she took the book from his roomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) she saw a picture of Ishana and Nikhil on the wall and she asked Gunja about it and Gunja lied saying it was just one of Nikhil's friends.  I think for the time being that is what she believes as the first time she meet Nikhil in the village, Nikhil had showed up with 2 female and 3 male friends , so I'm sure she just figures Ishana is just another friend of Nikhil's...

I hope I managed to answer all your ?'s for you...

Thank you so very much . πŸ€—
Hey! I asked around but no-one seemed to have answered my question!πŸ˜† so decided to pop here!

I read 2 articles about the western outfit and salsa sequence, but have not seen the episode! Can someone please tell me when this sequence was aired! Thanks in advance!

EDIT! Never-mind, I found it! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _innocent_ - 10 years ago
pls tell me GD's telecast time in south asian network
anyone here can give that link of full man bawra song. i really want that. please help.