Bas man kara credit dene ka to de diya! 

Posted: 10 years ago
Haayo rabba Miley Cyrus at VMAs 🤢🤢
Originally posted by swati1975us

Bas man kara credit dene ka to de diya! 

check kar lo beta.. yeh credit mujhe hee dena chahiyay ya kissi aurr ko.. 😆😆
hi guys!!! so good to see you all here!!! jaan mein jaan aa gayi!!!
not watching anything currently. ek jhataka kafi hai filhal...

missing all my lovelies though!! kaise ho tum sab?
someone remind me to open 3-4 CCs this weekend! 😆 IO..
I think I'm the only one who watches Gustakh Dil regularly - so Nikhil and Laajo got married and mercifully we were spared scenes of the confrontation between Nikhil and Laajo's family when he went back to them to tell them he's ready to marry Laajo. 
Laajo is unhappy, confused, stunned at the sudden turn of events and I think she sort of understands what's coming her way - she's perceptive. 

I'm a sucker for silly sentimental scenes - so I loved the scene where Laajo's parents are trying to make Nikhil's friends comfortable in their very modest home. Their eagerness to please was heartbreaking. The actor who plays Laajo's father is apparently from the National School of Drama and it shows - he's perfectly cast. 

The conversation between Laajo's and her sisters was also very sweet - the little girls who play her sisters are complete naturals. 
Originally posted by mozart66

hi guys!!! so good to see you all here!!! jaan mein jaan aa gayi!!!
not watching anything currently. ek jhataka kafi hai filhal...

missing all my lovelies though!! kaise ho tum sab?

Kaise hain hum?? WE ARE STILL TOGETHER!!😆😆

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Haayo rabba Miley Cyrus at VMAs 🤢🤢

She's basically Britney v2 at this point - child star desperately trying to break free from the Disney image. I guess in the next few years we'll expect to see

1. Vegas wedding - to be annulled in less than 24 hours ðŸ˜†
2. Shaving her head and running around disoriented in the middle of the night
3. Marrying some jobless loser
yeah chikni, friends are forever... let's be together...always...
Originally posted by likarsh

Anu, Chiks, dis you read the link I gave for JLZ on the harem before it got closed? My question is why is she doing everything? Forget the sis, that us expected of a college girl, but the grandmother's, can't they make tea and cook? Are you telling me the can't or won't. 

To show how she handles "everything" in the house singlehandedly and impress DV ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†  Other than that nothing else makes sense. She goes to work, she comes back cooks, makes tea and does their seva, then thinks abt work , then handles the worker's problems, handles DILs problems, tackles DV ðŸ˜† She is not human ðŸ˜› Jokes apart, she seems very strong character, and thats what iam liking in her inspite of the idiocity they show with her doing everything.