Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Ganga's exit and Guari's entry

disha123 Senior Member
disha123
disha123

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I think they are ending Ganga's part so that they can get in Guari ... there cannot be square there will alway be a triangle ...

So i think this will happen .. J and Sch will marriage ... Sumi will start getting back on what she reaped ... more pain to haveli wala's and then the guilty factor that ganga died bcoz they threw her out (Sumi) .. then the re- entry of Guari ... and then she creating thunder storms and then 2 loud mouths .. Guari and sanchi getting the house down ... really pully the curtain and each others hair ...

Other characters:
Shiv  - will continue to be side kick .. with some expression and one dialogue a week
Anandi - will continue to look constipated and lecture once a week
Dadu - same as today - Useless
Alok and Masi - same as today - give 2 express smile n shock
DS - reduced to nothing - now is little nothing - then she will be nothing
Basant and Gehna  - mixed in the background
Sumi - more senseless than today; may be she will support Guari so that her ladeser will be happy
Bhairon - will be visiting guest (will get busy with other commitments)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

balshikananhitaleavesandwaves

--SudhaS-- IF-Sizzlerz
--SudhaS--
--SudhaS--

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
By the time of Gauri's entry there won't be viewers to watch it at all. I hope Sid and Shanky quit bv too. Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

angelraxananhitaPriya901vidya0000saba113charuluv_SVriya_ss9loveanshKiranlovSrititiny15VerboseG

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
And for this they cheated an actress lyk Sriti. If she was quiting herself then she told her fans on twitter befor but in all her tweets she was excited about the shooting. And suddenly channl n cvs decid to kill her character. Wow

angelraxleavesandwavestiny15

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
gangas exit and gauris entry at the time of jagyas marriage ll be a nice track...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reshmiroy2012

Priya901 Goldie
Priya901
Priya901

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

By the time of Gauri's entry there won't be viewers to watch it at all. I hope Sid and Shanky quit bv too. Angry

i think its better for sriti to leave...beacuse being part if such crappy show might be very harmful...

CVs would butcher every character  in BV anyways...me too hope that shanky n sid come to their senses soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelraxKiranlovSriti

angelrax Groupbie
angelrax
angelrax

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

And for this they cheated an actress lyk Sriti. If she was quiting herself then she told her fans on twitter befor but in all her tweets she was excited about the shooting. And suddenly channl n cvs decid to kill her character. Wow

Looks like they are doing the same thing to Sriti what they did with Prats earlier. I remember even Prats telling that she is not quitting and all of a sudden she was kicked out. Half of the viewers have quit after Prats exit. Now the remaining half will quit with Sriti. Then the channel can dance with their beloved Tandi and Sanchi.

Priya901KiranlovSritileavesandwaves

Priya901 Goldie
Priya901
Priya901

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelrax

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Looks like they are doing the same thing to Sriti what they did with Prats earlier. I remember even Prats telling that she is not quitting and all of a sudden she was kicked out. Half of the viewers have quit after Prats exit. Now the remaining half will quit with Sriti. Then the channel can dance with their beloved Tandi and Sanchi.

exactly my thought...I found this sriti incident quite similar to pratsShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelraxKiranlovSriti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top