Ramayan
Ramayan

India-Forums

Neil Bhatt/Lakshman AT#10 -Totally Neilified !!! (Page 61)

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
What ??? Vibhishan left the show ?? . . .that's why he ws not present in the last epi . . .i am seriously saying this that they should end ramayan without even completing it . . .sach mei agar itna bura patch work karna hai toh i would prefer them to don't bother to show the end . . .koi jaroorat nahi hai end dikhane ki jaisa hai waisa hi chod de . Angry. .how insulting is this yaar ? . . .i mean ppl are leaving the show . .only leads are there for patch work. . . .itna patch work kar ke ehsaan kyu dikha rahe hai .Angry . .leave the show incomplete . .it will be much better and more respectful.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshunneeiillmanzilmukul

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Neilu humare saath aisa isliye hota hai coz we don't watch top indian tele shows . . .waise shows ko high TRP milti hai . .unke 1000000+ epis banate hai.Angry

Geeshunneeiillmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Neilu Pinky humarey saath aisa isliye hota hai kyunki humara wiring gadbad hai..we do not go OHH LA LA at senseless shows..We do not cry buckets when Topi wins a tarbooz growing competition...We love strong story lines..WE LOVE QUALITY...which comes at a price..ie HEART BREAK..
Chittar pade CV's koAngryAngryAngryAngryLU re-union bhi nahi milega WTHAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
I am so busy nowadays ki I don't have the time to rant here a lot but seriously guys PATCHWORKAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
€˜I don€™t mind paying extra for good healthcare€™

"I don't mind paying extra for good healthcare"

Actor Neil Bhatt, currently on Zee TV's Sabke Jeevan Ka Adhar - Ramayan as Lakshman, is very mature about his money. He discusses with us his money-saving tips and tricks.

Still only 25, actor Neil Bhatt already has a keen view on investments and knows exactly why so many people have a shopping problem. Read on to find out the Ramayan actor's money-saving tricks.

What are your money-saving tips?
Well, a lot of people avoid the main issue. And that's spending money just because they think they're getting a good deal, regardless of whether they need what they're buying. In today's world of apps, points and credit, using the oldest approach to money works best I think. Instead, you could just open a fixed deposit or purchase units in a good mutual fund. That's where you're actually getting the good deal.

What was the last great deal you got?
Well, with the kind of havoc the market is playing, I think the fixed 8% return I got from my post office investments is good enough.

Is there a product or service you don't mind paying a premium for?
That's an easy one. It's healthcare. I don't mind paying a higher price if I know I'm getting good healthcare facilities.

http://moneysaverindia.com/tips-and-tricks/i-don-mind-paying-extra-for-healthcare/

LoLalimanzilmukulnneeiill

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Phir mila Party. .thanks geesh . . .Well well. . .mr. Smart's smart ideas . . .seriously this guy's got brain and also the ability to use it . . .i loved what he said about ppl buying things not for the need but just for the heck of good deal . . . .exactly my thought i know thoda kanjooso wala idea hai .LOL . .i so agree with you neil on spending extra for health. . .after all "jaan hai toh jahaan hai".Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
after all he is Gujarati..investment tips tho aata hi hoga as expected...I loved his answer to health care one...impressive...health is wealth Tongue

manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
YIPEEEClapClapClapClapClapClapI love august ek aur milaaaParty

nneeiill

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill