Ramayan
Ramayan
Ramayan

India-Forums

   

Neil Bhatt/Lakshman AT#10 -Totally Neilified !!! (Page 2)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Joined: 14 April 2011
Posts: 13329

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
lallalalalalaLOLLOLLOLLOLspamming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLalinneeiill

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Joined: 04 August 2011
Posts: 3197

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
So this is our 10th and last AT . . .let's enjoy the remaining of lakshman scenes to the fullest . . .ok i am saying it in advance that i am dil se happy that neil played the role of lakshman . . .though in the beginning i was apprehensive coz it was not easy to avoid the kesar peeking out from lakhan every now and then but now when i look at lakhan it's just lakhan whom i perceive. . .all credit goes to neil . . . .and had he not played this role how would we have known that he can speak such fluent sanskrit with perfect pronunciation . . .so jai ho lakhan ji ki :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Joined: 04 August 2011
Posts: 3197

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@neilu . . .if that poco loco ws last week then it's full and final that neil's shooting is over . . .as i have already said his stubble is telling the story .LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Joined: 04 August 2011
Posts: 3197

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@piu . . .bada 12 janam ka commitment kar rahi hai huh .LOL . .same here mann toh mera bhi nahi bhara. . ek milimeter bhi nahi .LOL . .btw yes he wanted to do lion tattoo . . .i don't like tattoo wattoo . . .ache bhale tan skin ki band bajana chahata hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Joined: 02 June 2011
Posts: 16863

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoLali

@neilu . . .if that poco loco ws last week then it's full and final that neil's shooting is over . . .as i have already said his stubble is telling the story .LOL



should we be happy or sad ??? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLali

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Joined: 02 June 2011
Posts: 16863

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoLali

@piu . . .bada 12 janam ka commitment kar rahi hai huh .LOL . .same here mann toh mera bhi nahi bhara. . ek milimeter bhi nahi .LOL . .btw yes he wanted to do lion tattoo . . .i don't like tattoo wattoo . . .ache bhale tan skin ki band bajana chahata hai.


me neither...tattooo is always so boringggSleepy



Edited by nneeiill - 05 August 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLali

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Joined: 02 June 2011
Posts: 16863

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoLali

So this is our 10th and last AT . . .let's enjoy the remaining of lakshman scenes to the fullest . . .ok i am saying it in advance that i am dil se happy that neil played the role of lakshman . . .though in the beginning i was apprehensive coz it was not easy to avoid the kesar peeking out from lakhan every now and then but now when i look at lakhan it's just lakhan whom i perceive. . .all credit goes to neil . . . .and had he not played this role how would we have known that he can speak such fluent sanskrit with perfect pronunciation . . .so jai ho lakhan ji ki :)


yes this gonna be our last AT on Lakshman...so yes lets totally enjoy  :(((((((((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLali

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Joined: 02 June 2011
Posts: 16863

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
posting the interviews again in the new AT in case anyone missed it





The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLali

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~|| Neil Bhatt /Lakshman Appreciation Thread 7||~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: manzilmukul   Replies: 1195   Views: 24996

manzilmukul 1195 24996 04 April 2013 at 12:39am by nneeiill
LEGENDS OF PRINCE LAKSHMAN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: Stalwart.   Replies: 147   Views: 26876

Stalwart. 147 26876 17 March 2013 at 11:11pm by nneeiill
Lakshman Rekha - significance!

Author: kmfan_2   Replies: 8   Views: 1061

kmfan_2 8 1061 12 March 2013 at 1:30am by winterdusk
fav dialogue of lakshman

2 3

Author: winterdusk   Replies: 16   Views: 2028

winterdusk 16 2028 05 March 2013 at 1:22am by Incense
~|| Neil Bhatt /Lakshman Appreciation Thread 6 ||~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: manzilmukul   Replies: 1225   Views: 28218

manzilmukul 1225 28218 03 March 2013 at 1:29pm by Incense

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index