Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS: Her Protector. Chapter 4 on page 6

NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice ðŸ˜Š Update soon
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved it
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I'd like to read it!! Post the first part soonnn!!!! 
NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Chapter 1: Romeo and Juliet

"Now I tell you Mr. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA that what's the result of using KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA for your own purpose," khushi muttered fuming under her breath as she took her safety pin from her GUCCI bag and poked Arnav.

"Aaahhh What the f*ck?" Arnav howled in pain and rubbed his b**t.
He turned around to see who has poked him. And saw khushi standing with her arms crossed around her chest and her brows moving up and down playfully. 
"Are you demented?" he shouted "What was that for?"

"You have no idea, to what extent and that was for your deeds," Khushi said shaking her head dangerously to emphasis each and every word she said.

"Let this play finish I promise you will regret," Arnav said in anger almost to himself but khushi heard him.

"Well we will see what you can do. But now I am making sure, you are regretting Mr. Raizada to take me as a Juliet," Khushi replied back pocking her index finger in his chest.

"Don't even think of ruining this show Khushi. Else I promise you will pay for it...And now just get out of here and let me concentrate," Arnav said getting back to his friend NK.

"Concentrate? Do you even know the meaning of the word "Concentrate!" Khushi retorted. 

He stops midway "Oh, so you think yourself the Oxford Dictionary?" and said over his shoulder.

"Why do you have any doubt?"

Arnav turned around to look at her with a smirk on his face.
"100%." Khushi's mouth curved into a perfect "O" shape...

"I am warning you, just stay out of my way," Arnav said pointing finger at khushi. 

Khushi walked forward towards Arnav in quick three steps...

"tell me what will you do? Just tell me! Would you kill me or something?" 

Arnav took a step back at the same time moved his face back to prevent himself from hurting from khushi's index finger which was pointing dangerously close to his eye...A playful smile spread on Arnav's face. But he suppressed it. He lifted his own finger to move her away from his face...He leaned closer to her face. 
"Calm down little lady!" Arnav said in his husky voice. His own mesmerizing brown eyes met with her chocolaty eyes. "You know that you look extremely beautiful when you fume," Arnav spoke alarmingly close to her ear. Sending current throughout her body. Her furious mind calmed instantly when she felt his breath on her ear as he spoke...But her breathing increased ten folds. And her eyes shut...
A small smile carved on her face...
Arnav moved back a bit to see her reaction and beautiful smile. But the sudden loss of his breath on her face made Khushi opened her eyes instantly.
Arnav's smirk got even more wider.
Khushi pushed him away.
"Excuse me what do you mean huh?"

"Tell me you didn't like what I just said!" Arnav asked confidently. 

"Shut up okay!" 

"What's going on here?" Prof. Dharma ( Arnav and Khushi's Drama Professor) shrieked, strict voice roared in a theatre.
Khushi's eyes wide opened in fear. And they both turn their faces towards the tall, old man, the only Indian Professor at University of Switzerland. (One of the most prestige university in the world. A top place for top academic students.)

"Sir, she is not letting me memorize my lines," Arnav complained "again and again she is..."

"Am I what Arnav?"Khushi said with an innocent puppy look on her face.
"Mr. Arnav today is the performance day and you still have to memorize your lines...grow up otherwise, I have to complain to Mr. Raizada(Arnav's dad)."

"Like it would matter to him?" Arnav mumbled.
(Arnav's dad is a rich industrialist. A very strict person. He has always been too busy with work that he has no time for his son. He never ever spent more than five minutes with him. That's also one's in a day. Sometimes, in months and even in year. The last time he saw him was may be last year. All he wanted is Arnav to complete his university studies and then get his MBA degree so that he could look after his whole Raizada empire. But Arnav had completely different interest. Arnav's mom is a CEO of the AR companies. He loves his mom the person who understands him, support him.

He actually does not hate Khushi. It is just he does not like her pranks, and her mischievous deeds that she always plays at him and somehow he always end up fighting with her. 

"What did you say?" Prof. Dharma asked in a stern voice.

"No...nothing Sir...I meant was, I am sorry...This would not happen again."

"Good for you, otherwise results you know."

Arnav nodded and khushi gave him the mean smirk.

"Everyone get ready show is starting in an hour," Prof. D ordered with a three loud claps and everyone fell into their positions.

And now chattering of people could be heard growing louder and louder as they made their way to the theatre.
"Mr. Arnav I hope that you have learned your lines," Prof. D said.
Khushi smiled triumphantly because she knew that Arnav hasn't, the reason, she never let him!
Arnav looked at his friend NK who was more nervous than Arnav should be.

"Mr. Arnav I am asking you!"
"Yes, sir I have!"
"Good!"

"What about you Ms. Khushi? I hope your lines are ready too,"
Khushi immediately moved her gaze from Arnav to Prof. D..."Of Course Prof," Khushi replied confidently.

"That's the spirit," Prof. D replied. "Okay guys common we have to rock the show and to maintain the dignity of our University we have to do our best." 
?????????????
"Security checked"
"Completely Sir!"
"Good!"
?????????????
The Red Curtain opened.

Romeo (Arnav) appears.

(He laughs at the scar of loves when  he's never felt love's pain.)
Khushi was wearing a long, ankle long pink stunning dress with a fluffy skirt and a single strap(with a cut) on it.
Arnav was awed with a glamorous beauty in front of him. He remembered the very first day he attended the university and she was the very first girl his eyes fell on. For whole time his attention was at her only...

When he spoke Romeo's lines, old memories came down rushing through the channel of his mind.

Her long wavy brownish-black hair floating in air (air from fans :P).
Her diamond ear tops shimmering under the spot light, her exposed skin, milk white.

Her chocolaty eyes twinkling.
Her cheeks rose red.
Her perfect shaped brows arching beautifully. 

Her pink soft lips moving terribly awesome as she spoke.

His hands flown to her face. His fingers touched her soft cheeks. Khushi's entire body shivered with his touch. She closed her eyes feeling the moment of his fingers on her cheeks. Their hot breaths mingled  that is when he realized that it was a kissing scene in between them. He was actually looking into her eyes, her long lashes fluttering slightly, that is how close he was standing to her. 
He was nervous and wished that he should have practiced the kiss before. But it would have been ridiculous he thought. 
Instead of kissing each other they would have smashed each other faces for sure.

He hesitantly again moved towards her instead of backing up khushi moved a step forward enclosing the space that Arnav had left between them. Arnav's hand slid down his waist and other hand behind her neck holding her in a place. In a protective way.
Chill ran down the khushi's spine.

Her lips quivered.
Both of their eyes were locked with each other.
Khushi intertwined her long, thin fingers in his hair.

His rough lips brushed her pink soft lips. 
Eyes locked.
Hands glued.
Everything stopped.
Only their chests moving up and down in a perfect sync.

Forgetting the differences between them and completely ignorant of the outside world finally their lips touched.
Khushi gasped.
Kiss deepened.

It was a passionate kiss however, at the same time soft.
Only their mouths moved at each others guidance whereas hands adding the intensity. 

Loud applause, cheers came from the audience. That deafened the quite atmosphere.

Both of their eyes opened amply and they literally pushed each other away.

Arnav interrogated his surroundings and thankfully curtains were already drawn. It took both of them too realize what just happened between them. They both were out of breath.

Arnav shook his head embarrassingly and practically ran from there. whereas Khushi stood there in shock...
?????????????

"Oh my Gosh Khushi you guys did so well," Nidhi said. "And Arnav OMG!"
Khushi was still in shock but she can't deny the feeling that was reborn the moment they kissed each other. "What the heck you are thinking Khushi?" Khushi mentally slapped herself for even thinking that...At the same time she was annoyed because it was the perfect moment for her to get him into trouble.
"But how come he just remember every other line that's also in Shakespearean  language...Oh, How could I forget that he is a genius," Khushi thought to herself... "'Genius?' Eek hell no," "Khushi get a grip of your stupid , dull thoughts...she again gave herself a mental slap for thinking him as intelligent. "I know he must have had his Blue tooth on and his friend helping him. Cheater!"
"Cheater? Who Khushi?" Nidhi asked.
Khushi muttered something under her breath and left from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello beautiful people,

Here you go first chapter is up!  As per promise I am posting the first chapter of the SS.
I hope you will like it.

Press comment or like button below 😛.
Because they are real source of encouragement to a writer to write.

Edited by naksh2227 - 10 years ago
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
res

This was a great first chapter! I really liked it! Love is blooming between these two even though Arnav's already attracted towards Khushi. But I like their bickering. It's always fun to read a good nok-jhok between these two. 

Hmm...wonder what will happen the next time they see each other? Hehe. Update soon! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice 
would love to read more

Lovely_Bajwa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!
Please Update soon!
Mithikush thumbnail