Balika Vadhu

The Aftermath of Ganga's "Death?"

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-x-divine-x-

-x-divine-x-

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Gangas death...

mate...i dont think this is gonna happen...

its just a load of bullsh*t

i dunno but ganga and jagya are the couple...sanchi and jagya .. ewww...

ok lets accept it for a while...so mannu will be looked after by jagya and then jagya gets married to sanchi and then sanchi will treat mannu like sh*t...

she will become like a mother to mannu...do you think she will accept this?...erm i dont think so..

so i dont think the wedding will be successful...and it may not happen...

so i think that is when gauri comes back...she will accept mannu...

but to be honest...i dont know...just a thought as to what may happen if ganga dies...

but i dont think she will die...we lets hope not!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007avyarimalove.sidChahanya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Aftermath of Ganga's "Death?"" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
If really Ganga exits, then they should bring back Gauri. Maybe she has changed now.  Gauri was not that bad as Sanchi. She did some mistakes only much later. But Sanchi toh shuru se hi aise hi hai. Sanchi-Jagya marriage should not happen. Sanchi is a disaster to anyone, especially for someone like Jagya.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67attack_007_Jaya_Russhme22Libra123libsrocksChahanyaaparnauma

-x-divine-x-

-x-divine-x-

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

If really Ganga exits, then they should bring back Gauri. Maybe she has changed now.  Gauri was not that bad as Sanchi. She did some mistakes only much later. But Sanchi toh shuru se hi aise hi hai. Sanchi-Jagya marriage should not happen. Sanchi is a disaster to anyone, especially for someone like Jagya.

completely agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahanya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top