Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souji2008

Wow Hansa...wonderful post...

A wonderful ode to the iconic Mohan Bhatnagar...nd our very own Kunal Karan Kapoor... It made me realise how much i miss MB...the lovely chemistry b/w him n his chawanni...
He made us wonder if men like that do still exist in this world...nd  i fell in love with MB first... n then with the man who brought life to him...i love Megha's role too...but inspite of being a woman i identified more with Mohan's character...n the credit goes to Kunal...

The comparision was so apt...When John Galt himself had to shrug off the the burden on his shoulders...where does Kunal have the chance...He has carried the show on his shoulders long enough...its time to take a break...

Personally.. Kunal seems more like Howard Roark...the ideal man ...although i know another man like him...

Thnx again @hansa for this wonderful post...u have what many of us don't...the ability to articulate your thoughts beautifully into words...pls don't leave us...v vl miss u badly...
Vl u keep posting if i say Kunal vl miss u too??? M sure he vl if he has ever read ur posts...

@ bold - Souj, I love you i love you i love you Smile  You seem to the first one here to have read the book and understood what exactly I was on about Wink

Howard Roark - I read Fountainhead when I was in school and he was the first fictional character I fell in love with Embarrassed  In my entire life I have fallen in love with 4 fictional characters and Howard and Mohan are 2 of them Embarrassed

Hahahahahaha, if you say that Kunal will miss me, mai apna boria-bistar leke yaheen padhi rahungi zindagi bhar. LOL LOL

Edited by HansaTapori - 06 August 2013 at 4:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souji2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHEN KUNAL SHRUGGED... (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
awsome yaar

HansaTapori

trisa_98

Groupbie

trisa_98

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Aaawww!!!!Smile
wonderfull post...

Edited by trisa_98 - 06 August 2013 at 4:56am

HansaTapori

_sunshine_

_sunshine_

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Such an awesome post Hansa di Clap

You are an awesome writer &  agree with each and every word you have written

To be frank I started watching NBT because of Kunal. I usually don't like movies or television series but on 15 th Jan 2013 I just came across a scene it was actually a scene between Paapu & Jaan and I felt Kunal's acting so real & it was not looking as if he was acting, he was so natural and from that day I started watching NBT and during that time I was not  even aware of the story but it was the character Mohan Bhatnagar which hooked me to  the show and it forced me to  watch season 1 so I watched  season 1 episodes online  and believe me it was one of the best show I have ever watched.

This was the scene which hooked me to NBTSmile

I just loved all the Paapu & Jaan scenes they both just rocked.

All the scenes you have mentioned are my favorite tooSmile

But this is one scene that brings a big smile whenever i watch it Big smile

This is one scene which i cried a lot after watching CryCryCry and it brings tears whenever i think of this scene  

But there are so many scenes in NBT which brings a smileBig smile and which brings tears Cryand your post has made me really emotionalCry

According to me NBT is nothing but a magic because whenever I see the episodes it brings some kind of happiness and each and every actor in the show are superb and brilliant.

I have so many favorite scenes in NBT but as you said the first meeting of Spiderman and chavani was so special

Before watching NBT my favourite series and character was Heidi (cartoon series) but now it is NBT and my favorite actor is Kunal & Ashnoor  they both have really created a magic on television.

Hats off to you Kunal  ClapClapClap

I really want to thank kunal for making Mohan so so realistic.

I miss Mohan Bhatnagr   but now i'm liking Vasu too what an change from a soft Mohan to a rough vasu that too within a short span of time .  Kunal no words to express your acting you really rock in whatever you do ClapClapClap

I feel very sad  because NBT is going to end & this is the only show I watch CryCryCry

Thank You so much for the wonderful post Hansa di HugHugHug      

Sorry for this much big reply Smile

Please don't say this is your last post do make some  post whenever you get time Smile

Edited by yami2410 - 06 August 2013 at 8:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad_dbestrajbijzSah1HansaTapori

oOSaraOo

Goldie

oOSaraOo

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
hey guys

its my first comment ever here

actually just about 2 months ago I subcribed to Colortv

for that moment I follow NPTNMKK

wished I watched it from the first episode

now there is lots of twist and turns

but really loving Kunal as an actor he is amazing as mohan so lovable

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad_dbestArianaGrandeHansaTapori

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Omg! Hansa di, I'm just speechless right now!! You're truly an amazing writer and I was almost in tears while reading this! So many memories! You're just too good!! Take a bow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad_dbestHansaTapori

ArianaGrande

IF-Rockerz

ArianaGrande

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oOSaraOo

hey guys

Welcome to the forum Smile

HansaTapori

oOSaraOo

Goldie

oOSaraOo

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

Originally posted by oOSaraOo

hey guys

Welcome to the forum Smile

thank you so much ,, its silly of me to enter her ,, will go through the forum when I have time

thank you

HansaTapori

Post Reply New Post

Go to top