Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WHEN KUNAL SHRUGGED... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

--Evon--

--Evon--

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
For Meghan, I also consider the "kiss haq he mujhe rok rahi ho" scene a real milestone! I also love the "ji, sun te ho" department store scene.. the whole exchange that follows is really cute. Another scene that stands out to me is when she says "if I ever trusted anyone after Amar, it was you" I like the emotion behind that scene..

If I keep listing I will have so many (most from ssn1) that I occasionally watch for fun.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279rajbijzraokrithikaHansaTapori

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHEN KUNAL SHRUGGED... (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshi-

Wonderful post dear...!!! I generally dont comment much but I had to in ur thread...!!! Everything I felt about NBT, Kunal or my all time fav Mohan Bhatnagar...  U penned down so nicely...!!! All the moments of NBT u described my fav too...:) And Mohan is such a character I dont think even one day I passed without thinking of him from the moment I started watch the serial...!!! And I wish all the upcoming days of the rest of my life goes like this... Cause thinking of him feels wonderful...!!!!!

Thank you so much Ayeshi. I am honoured that you chose to comment on this thread and agree with you completely Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavleenaS

Beautiful post ClapClapClap

This post realized me i cant live without NBT CryCryCry

I am completely adddicted to it Ouch

Want NBT Season 3 at any cost Heart

Thanks Lavleena. I know, kya hoga hum sabka when it ends??? Cry

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

oH WOW..
WHAT DO I SAY..IT WAS WONDEFUL...

YOU said it all..the WAY YOU TRAVELLED THE JURNEY BCK FROM THE START TO THE SAD ENDING..i lived every momment...
and i had tears in my eyes and goosbumps..
tears of happijess, of romance, of lovely momments and tears of disappointment, of sadness ..
you rightly said everytime CV's made a blunder..KKK came back with even more excellence..
he surely beared most of the wieght on his shoulders and never shrugged..
yes the show will eventually come to an end..because it has to..its a show after all...
but MOhan Bhatnagar is etched into our hearts forever..
the MOhan -Megh love story will stay immortal and the spiderman -chawani relation as sacred as it could be...
MOhan will be loved forever because kkk made it the most beautiful and real character on TV..

I am proud ot be a KKK fan ...and waiitng to see KKK do more such magics on screen every single day...

Thank you so much for your beautiful comment Clap Word to everything you said Smile

anodaksgfan

IF-Rockerz

anodaksgfan

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Whattay post!!!
Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HansaTapori

ArianaGrande

IF-Rockerz

ArianaGrande

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Wow such a brilliant writer you are  and hats off to your work

We all need aseason 3 at any cost 

Wonderful post :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HansaTaporiraokrithika

-Devanshi-

Goldie

-Devanshi-

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
This was such an awesome post!! I love you for this yaar. Even though I am new to this forum and in fact even the show, this post made me smile like an idiot!LOL

Kunal is an awesome guy and he made me fall for Mohan again and again!! And now, even VasuLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijzHansaTapori

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aastha71

Lovely post!!
Kunal is truly awesome!!! Love himDay Dreaming

Thanks Aastha Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top