Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

barbie2011

IF-Rockerz

barbie2011

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
oH WOW..
WHAT DO I SAY..IT WAS WONDEFUL...

YOU said it all..the WAY YOU TRAVELLED THE JURNEY BCK FROM THE START TO THE SAD ENDING..i lived every momment...
and i had tears in my eyes and goosbumps..
tears of happijess, of romance, of lovely momments and tears of disappointment, of sadness ..
you rightly said everytime CV's made a blunder..KKK came back with even more excellence..
he surely beared most of the wieght on his shoulders and never shrugged..
yes the show will eventually come to an end..because it has to..its a show after all...
but MOhan Bhatnagar is etched into our hearts forever..
the MOhan -Megh love story will stay immortal and the spiderman -chawani relation as sacred as it could be...
MOhan will be loved forever because kkk made it the most beautiful and real character on TV..

I am proud ot be a KKK fan ...and waiitng to see KKK do more such magics on screen every single day...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

souji2008sonn_daasmi279rajbijzHansaTapori

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHEN KUNAL SHRUGGED... (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aastha71

aastha71

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Lovely post!!
Kunal is truly awesome!!! Love himDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HansaTapori

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jay_tapori

Originally posted by HansaTapori

Originally posted by sonn_da

it was exactly the same scene for me also that hooked me to nbt.
and now i guess we are so much hooked to kunal ,it seems like an  addiction.it will be so boring and lonely wn the show will be over.

I can't even imagine what it's going to be like coz this is the only show I watch Cry
awesome post.Cry jiyein toh jiyein kaisey bin aapkey , (last post on forum ?Cry) ,NBt forum ke ,NBT ke, sabsey badi baat Kunnu baby ke Cry

Thanks Jay Smile

Last post isliye kyunki next 2-3 weeks I'm going to be quite busy. Aur jab tak buzzyness khatam hoga, the show might be over Cry  But don't worry, tere kandhe pe rone aaungi. Saath mein royenge sab. MB ke death pe bahut roi, NBT ke khatam hone pe toh baad aayegi Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souji2008rajbijz

souji2008

Groupbie

souji2008

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Wow Hansa...wonderful post...

A wonderful ode to the iconic Mohan Bhatnagar...nd our very own Kunal Karan Kapoor... It made me realise how much i miss MB...the lovely chemistry b/w him n his chawanni...
He made us wonder if men like that do still exist in this world...nd  i fell in love with MB first... n then with the man who brought life to him...i love Megha's role too...but inspite of being a woman i identified more with Mohan's character...n the credit goes to Kunal...

The comparision was so apt...When John Galt himself had to shrug off the the burden on his shoulders...where does Kunal have the chance...He has carried the show on his shoulders long enough...its time to take a break...

Personally.. Kunal seems more like Howard Roark...the ideal man ...although i know another man like him...

Thnx again @hansa for this wonderful post...u have what many of us don't...the ability to articulate your thoughts beautifully into words...pls don't leave us...v vl miss u badly...
Vl u keep posting if i say Kunal vl miss u too??? M sure he vl if he has ever read ur posts...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonn_darajbijzblytonHansaTapori

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blmadhuri

Aww Amazing Post HansaClap..U made me cry yaarCry..Mohan Bhatnagar is one of the Best Character in Tellyworld..Its very hard to find a person like MB in real life..He is one of a kind..Miss him a lotCryCry and Hats off to Kunal for giving his soul to the character MB and portraying it so BrilliantlyClap ..

Why ru saying this is ur last post??Ouch

Thanks Madhuri Smile Word to everything you said. 

I'm going to be quite busy yaar, next 2-3 days. By then the show might be over Cry

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina2010

Superb post. No words to express. I relived with Mohan again. I miss Mohan Bhatnagar.

Me too Naina Cry

Although Kunal is doing a brilliant job as Vasu Smile

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyalikekunal

Yaar tunne toh senti kar diya. right now, i am weeping like a fool. Will miss mohan bhatnager a lot and dont even try to think that we can forget him in our life,never.

Awww Priya. Don't cry yaar, We are all in the same boat Cry

monusumi

IF-Dazzler

monusumi

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
awesome post...
Kunal is a rockstar he is the best :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonn_daHansaTapori

Post Reply New Post

Go to top