Slaute to our hero, Mohan Bhatnagar. Approve **teary eyed** Heart
Will edit my post soon.

Thanks RJ Heart Hug

Edited my spot. Embarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3691165&TPN=14

Edited by -Amanat- - 12 August 2013 at 5:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HansaTapori

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHEN KUNAL SHRUGGED... (Page 16)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VJ-LNMDJ

IF-Dazzler

VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Wonderful post !

Please dont let it be your last post.

i am someone who has come to the forum after ages on hearing rumours of NBT going off air once again... and here I see your post which brings back so many precious moments of the show and yes brings back nostalgic memories of our unique inimitable hero - Mohan Bhatnagar - and KKK in his amazing brilliance - an actor who has not yet got his due from critics and award givers , but we, his fans , know what they are missing out on... and value him tremendously nevertheless...

And Nanhi ..and the mesmerising Mohan- Chavanni relationship ...never before and never again on any show (including the same show's season-2) ...also the initial charm of the Mohan-Megha relationship - "tedha hai par mera hai" kinds...Smile... jijibua and so many other dear characters - whom we grew to love ...till , ofcourse the ruining Ridhima and later tracks came...

Your post brough it back all, and I am retaining the good memories...
Of Mohan, Megha, Chavanni - a show which began with great promise...with actors who did their best inspite of CV's and makers taking wierd decisions ...and above all ...imprints of  KKK  as a tremendously effective actor...forever

thanks for bringing back lovely memories..

Cheers!
VJ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HansaTapori

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Sorry for not replying earlier guys. I was away on holiday Smile

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souji2008

Originally posted by Jay_tapori

Originally posted by rajbijz

Originally posted by Jay_tapori

Originally posted by rajbijz

unreserved on 1st page, 1st post Hansa  Wink
paanch varshiya yojna khul gaya fixed deposit .. tod di gullak type of khushi to hansa LOL did u expect with rajbiz maam being a certain id ka chand Cry

sorry Jay - i will try to come more often - muahh
aa jaaya kar yaar ab din ki kitney bachey hain NBT ke , uskey baad tum kahaan hum kahaanLOL

@jay...yaad mat dilao yaar ki ek mahine mein Nbt khatam hone wali hai...
I only caught up with Nbt this january...so i dont know how u guys felt wen it was off air for 3 mon... but still u knew it was coming back with ssn2...u guys held on to it...this time around v wont even have that...dont know how i vl deal with it...guess i vl start seeing Nbt ssn1 again...so that i wont miss kunal...

That's exactly what my friends are I are planning to do - start watching ssn1.  So 16th September I shall be watching ssn1 episode 1, otherwise I'm going to miss it like hell. It's the only show I watch Cry

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souji2008

@hansa..
How did u 4get that Mohan-Chawanni scene??
Chawanni imitates Mohan...n he is so amused at her...

N there so many wonderful scenes in ssn1...the lift scene...everything that follows "aji sunte ho..."

The farm house sequence...especially wen he says "pyaar unhe mujhse nahi..mujhe unse hui he.."
n the proposal...

Wen Mohan calls Megha "Tum" 4 the first time n says that he loves her in rashmi's engagement...Kunal looks vry handsome in that scne...blue jeans...black tee...n biege colored blazer...with sleaves rolled up...Embarrassed

the epic episode in which Megha stops Mohan...n he asks...kiss haq se...
then his return,,,,my heart skips a beat wenever i see Kunal returning to Juna Mohalla...n that smile on his face...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the dream seqeunce of him n megha in rain...

Wen Mohan fights with a guy who says something bad to Megha... Kunals xpression  was so intense...

he almost kiss as @hansa said...in the corridor of prabhat lehar office...wen he says...meri zindagi bhi tum ho ...

Wen Mohan fights with his mother..he says Tumhe kaise pata hai ki woh mujhse pyaar nahi karti...tv pe dekha haiii...

N his confession...his best in ssn1...
Then Meghas confession...the bg score compliments the scene so well...

The night of their marriage n the morning after...

scene wer Mohan cries wen Megha says that he should have told her abt Rddhima...wen Megha was just joking...Mohan hugs her n cries like a baby saying that he didnt becoz he was afraid that he wud leave her...

The scene where Mohan says Amar has become a part of his  life now...after marrying Megha...

ohhh...there are so many more...there is no end...i have to stop...i m gonna miss Nbt sooo much...Cry

Arre nahin, I haven't forgotten any of them. But if I had included all of them, the post would have become too long Smile

Also their honeymoon in Nepal. I totally loved the scene where he loses Megha's suitcase and she has nothing to wear. And he's sitting there all scared and says to Addu - mai teri mummy se thodi na darta hoon LOL So adorable Embarrassed

Edited by HansaTapori - 20 August 2013 at 3:19pm

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sansaa

Awesome postClap

Thanks Sansaa Smile

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amanat-

Beautiful post Hansa. Smile The way you have written this, commendable! Clap
Slaute to our hero, Mohan Bhatnagar. Approve **teary eyed** Heart

How can we forget him? Cry Cry Cry
The man who was perfect in his imperfect ways & made us fall in love with him! Heart
The man who never asked back for anything & was ready to do anything for his beloved. Heart

The man who was a perfect friend. Big smile
The man who was a perfect lover. Embarrassed
The man who was a perfect husband. Star
The man who was a perfect father. Heart Heart

He only wanted to see the love of his life happy. Embarrassed & did everything for her.! Heart

But fate had something else for him. Broken Heart

Love you KKK Hug for making us fall in love with Mohan Bhatnagar, the man who will stay in our hearts forever.  Approve Heart

Thanks RJ for your lovely comment Hug

Agree with you - he was our imperfectly perfect hero and we will always love an cherish his memory Embarrassed

Embarrassed @ bold Embarrassed

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

Wonderful post !

Please dont let it be your last post.

i am someone who has come to the forum after ages on hearing rumours of NBT going off air once again... and here I see your post which brings back so many precious moments of the show and yes brings back nostalgic memories of our unique inimitable hero - Mohan Bhatnagar - and KKK in his amazing brilliance - an actor who has not yet got his due from critics and award givers , but we, his fans , know what they are missing out on... and value him tremendously nevertheless...

And Nanhi ..and the mesmerising Mohan- Chavanni relationship ...never before and never again on any show (including the same show's season-2) ...also the initial charm of the Mohan-Megha relationship - "tedha hai par mera hai" kinds...Smile... jijibua and so many other dear characters - whom we grew to love ...till , ofcourse the ruining Ridhima and later tracks came...

Your post brough it back all, and I am retaining the good memories...
Of Mohan, Megha, Chavanni - a show which began with great promise...with actors who did their best inspite of CV's and makers taking wierd decisions ...and above all ...imprints of  KKK  as a tremendously effective actor...forever

thanks for bringing back lovely memories..

Cheers!
VJ

Aww VJ - thank you so much. Your wonderful comment means a lot to me, especially since I don't know you. 

Yes, word to everything you wrote and thank you for your lovely words. 

I will try to write more but sometimes the demands of real life don't leave any time Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top