Page 15 of 17

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sah1

Originally posted by Sah1

Me Res

Hansa darling you proved urself once again with ur post tht you can make us/readers go thru, feel the emotions of the writer(u) n also guess u made many of us cry with ur fantabulous way of articulating the journey of our beloved actor cum perfectionist kunal as Mohan Bhatnahar.I have no words to express but mourn after reading ur post for the death (so far) of the best character Mohan in telly soaps who became the major reason for most of us to become crazy about the show.As you said the characters like mohan are extremely rare n once in a blue moon.All the scenes selected by u r indeed my favourites as well.ur post made me speachless n I can't come out of it. Aww Mohan nanhi's first encounter was just out of world, unforgettable epic scene which is the start of very unique n sweet relationship. Mohan's dialogue of kis haq se rokh... to Megha was one of their best scenes. Not to forget tht channel n Ph succeeded in destroying the uniqueness of the show by introducing a vamp n then a revamp. Take a bow hansa as usual I am short of words to express my feelings n views after reading ur post, it's always a challenge to comment on ur post for me. It's a fact that the only reason for me to like the character Vasu is becz of kunal.There are many dialogues which I can't forget thruout my life like Arey yaar, Sunna, yeh..chawanni and they also made the character of MB more realistic, gave a boy next door feeling. I wonder how can a person perform so well making us think that Hez best in this avatar or in this category(like emotional, comic, romantic) and prove us wrong the very next scene by giving this bestest of best in another categeory by going into the skin of character in each n every scene.I am proud n blessed to be a fan of Kunal, love u n may god bless u kunal. I keep on laughing n giggling myself by thinking of atleast few scenes of MB every day.There are hundreds of scenes which i love but to mention Some scenes along with what you pointed out are most of Farmhouse scenes mainly the complete scene of proposing after dancing sequence, the way he says pyaar inhe mujse nahi muje inse hua wah..His confession in vyas house which makes me cry every time I watch it, prateek track car Wala scene with puchuk puchuk aww tht makes me laugh so much even now while writing this, all chawanni spider man scenes, guru Mohan scenes let me stop here if not i will list each n every scene of kunal.
Hansa very very thankful to u for making this post n making me travel thru fantastic memories, love u ummah hattsoff dear

Kya re Sah??? Khaali-peeli mein you say that you can't write and you always write so well Embarrassed

Yeah, you're right, every time we should to say - today Kunal outdid himself. Today's performance was his best and the very next day he would surprise us with something even better Smile

Hahahaha @ vamp and then a revamp Wink

And I too love that dialogue - pyaar inhe mujhse nahin, mujhe inse hua hai Embarrassed 

And prateek Sir se yaad aaya - my daughter loves the chooha scene in bhopal so much she used to keep rewinding it and watching it again and again and again Smile

Thanks for your lovely comment Sah Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonn_daSah1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHEN KUNAL SHRUGGED... (Page 15)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami2410

Originally posted by HansaTapori

Originally posted by yami2410

Such an awesome post Hansa di Clap

You are an awesome writer &  agree with each and every word you have written

To be frank I started watching NBT because of Kunal. I usually don't like movies or television series but on 15 th Jan 2013 I just came across a scene it was actually a scene between Paapu & Jaan and I felt Kunal's acting so real & it was not looking as if he was acting, he was so natural and from that day I started watching NBT and during that time I was not  even aware of the story but it was the character Mohan Bhatnagar which hooked me to  the show and it forced me to  watch season 1 so I watched  season 1 episodes online  and believe me it was one of the best show I have ever watched.

This was the scene which hooked me to NBTSmile

I just loved all the Paapu & Jaan scenes they both just rocked.

All the scenes you have mentioned are my favorite tooSmile

But this is one scene that brings a big smile whenever i watch it Big smile

This is one scene which i cried a lot after watching CryCryCry and it brings tears whenever i think of this scene  

But there are so many scenes in NBT which brings a smileBig smile and which brings tears Cryand your post has made me really emotionalCry

According to me NBT is nothing but a magic because whenever I see the episodes it brings some kind of happiness and each and every actor in the show are superb and brilliant.

I have so many favorite scenes in NBT but as you said the first meeting of Spiderman and chavani was so special

Before watching NBT my favourite series and character was Heidi (cartoon series) but now it is NBT and my favorite actor is Kunal & Ashnoor  they both have really created a magic on television.

Hats off to you Kunal  ClapClapClap

I really want to thank kunal for making Mohan so so realistic.

I miss Mohan Bhatnagr   but now i'm liking Vasu too what an change from a soft Mohan to a rough vasu that too within a short span of time .  Kunal no words to express your acting you really rock in whatever you do ClapClapClap

I feel very sad  because NBT is going to end & this is the only show I watch CryCryCry

Thank You so much for the wonderful post Hansa di HugHugHug      

Sorry for this much big reply Smile

Please don't say this is your last post do make some  post whenever you get time Smile

Hug Hug Hug Thank you sooo sooo much Yami. Toone toh mere post pe char chand laga diye Clap

Word to everything you've said. Me too have loved all those scenes and cried so much when MB died Cry

Btw, that GIF of Mohan hugging Ashnoor - I can't remember - when exactly does that happen? There is another hug of theirs - when Mohan says that haq se dialogue to Megha and then decides to come back to Juna Mohalla. Then Nanhi runs across the street to hug him - that is the most beautiful hug I have ever seen on telly Embarrassed So warm, so touching, so real Embarrassed

Btw, the Heidi you mentioned - is she a little Swiss girl who lives in the Alps and is a companion to a handicapped girl?

And yes, isn't he awesome as Vasu as well??? And ohh so handsome Wink But I feel I'm watching another show, not NBT Confused

Yes, I'll try my best to post more, perhaps in September. Aug is going to be difficult Ouch

And thank you, for such a beautiful comment, pics and GIFS Big smile

Yes you are correct SmileHeidi  is the little Swiss girl who lives in the Alps  with her grandfather.

Mohan/Nanhi hug scene which i have mentioned is one where Ashnoor imitates him and as you said the scene which you have mentioned is one of the best hug in television

You know I read Heidi when I was 6 and loved it so much that I bought a copy for my daughter when she was a baby, now I can't remember where I kept it Cry Can you tell me where she might be able to watch the show? 

cooljav1234sonn_da

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jay_tapori

Originally posted by rajbijz

unreserved on 1st page, 1st post Hansa  Wink
paanch varshiya yojna khul gaya fixed deposit .. tod di gullak type of khushi to hansa LOL did u expect with rajbiz maam being a certain id ka chand Cry

Raji, Jay terese bahut naraaz hai. Ab pata usko. Mai toh chali. Narayan. Narayan Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amanat-

Beautiful post Hansa. Smile The way you have written this, commendable! Clap
Slaute to our hero, Mohan Bhatnagar. Approve **teary eyed** Heart
Will edit my post soon.

Thanks RJ Heart Hug

shayranahui.

souji2008

Groupbie

souji2008

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged

unreserved on 1st page, 1st post Hansa  Wink
paanch varshiya yojna khul gaya fixed deposit .. tod di gullak type of khushi to hansa LOL did u expect with rajbiz maam being a certain id ka chand Cry

sorry Jay - i will try to come more often - muahh
aa jaaya kar yaar ab din ki kitney bachey hain NBT ke , uskey baad tum kahaan hum kahaanLOL

@jay...yaad mat dilao yaar ki ek mahine mein Nbt khatam hone wali hai...
I only caught up with Nbt this january...so i dont know how u guys felt wen it was off air for 3 mon... but still u knew it was coming back with ssn2...u guys held on to it...this time around v wont even have that...dont know how i vl deal with it...guess i vl start seeing Nbt ssn1 again...so that i wont miss kunal...

HansaTapori

souji2008

Groupbie

souji2008

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
@hansa..
How did u 4get that Mohan-Chawanni scene??
Chawanni imitates Mohan...n he is so amused at her...

N there so many wonderful scenes in ssn1...the lift scene...everything that follows "aji sunte ho..."

The farm house sequence...especially wen he says "pyaar unhe mujhse nahi..mujhe unse hui he.."
n the proposal...

Wen Mohan calls Megha "Tum" 4 the first time n says that he loves her in rashmi's engagement...Kunal looks vry handsome in that scne...blue jeans...black tee...n biege colored blazer...with sleaves rolled up...Embarrassed

the epic episode in which Megha stops Mohan...n he asks...kiss haq se...
then his return,,,,my heart skips a beat wenever i see Kunal returning to Juna Mohalla...n that smile on his face...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the dream seqeunce of him n megha in rain...

Wen Mohan fights with a guy who says something bad to Megha... Kunals xpression  was so intense...

he almost kiss as @hansa said...in the corridor of prabhat lehar office...wen he says...meri zindagi bhi tum ho ...

Wen Mohan fights with his mother..he says Tumhe kaise pata hai ki woh mujhse pyaar nahi karti...tv pe dekha haiii...

N his confession...his best in ssn1...
Then Meghas confession...the bg score compliments the scene so well...

The night of their marriage n the morning after...

scene wer Mohan cries wen Megha says that he should have told her abt Rddhima...wen Megha was just joking...Mohan hugs her n cries like a baby saying that he didnt becoz he was afraid that he wud leave her...

The scene where Mohan says Amar has become a part of his  life now...after marrying Megha...

ohhh...there are so many more...there is no end...i have to stop...i m gonna miss Nbt sooo much...Cry

Edited by souji2008 - 09 August 2013 at 5:24am

sonn_daHansaTapori

rajbijz

IF-Dazzler

rajbijz

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HansaTapori

Finally unreserving it - I was so happy I was the 1st one  Big smile

66 likes & going strong. Way to go Hansa Clap This shld tell u ke yeh last post nahin hona chahiye, nahin hona chahiye, nahin hona chahiye Tongue.

Thank you so much Raji, teri panch varsiya yojna finally complete ho gai Clap Tongue

What can I say? You've said it all and I agree with all you said. 

And yes, it was indeed funny - a grown man hogging a child's lunch and drinking from her pink water bottle LOL Reminded me of my own hostel days when we used to be hungry all the time. 

You know that scene, where Nanhi gets lost in the park - when Mohan emerges from the dark, the mist swirling around him, I must have seen that scene like a million times - i love it so much. The way he carries Nanhi in that scene - like a precious fraglie doll - was so adorable Embarrassed Aur kitne sweetly woh bolti hai - Spiderman. Hai re Embarrassed

And you are right again Raji - sometimes I too feel guilty that perhaps we fans have added to his burden - with our love and expectations. It can be overwhelming at times. 

Me too - always cried whenever he cried. Remember the post I made once - Nahin mai nahin dekh sakti Mohan ko rotey huye? I had enumerated there - how each time Mohan cried - it was always in a different manner. Even there he outdid himself. 

Yes, I wish things - the storyline had worked out differently. But you know what - I have no regrets. Because the good scenes, especially from ssn1 are so beautiful, so awesome, so priceless that I can watch them again and again forever. I don't need no more Embarrassed

yes i  am again making peace & no regrets for ever following the show cause it gave me moments to cherish & i can watch it again & again.
I forgot to mention so many Guru & Mohan scenes & Nanhi & Mohan scenes - we cld write a book on it Smile & yet again ur post made me happy & teary

& yes how he can cry different every time & make u cry with him. No actor has made me feel like that not in Telly nor in movies. Salute to Kunal Karan Kapoor aka K7

HansaTapori

Sansaa

Goldie

Sansaa

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome postClap

HansaTapori

Post Reply New Post

Go to top