Beautiful post Hansa. 😊 The way you have written this, commendable! πŸ‘
Slaute to our hero, Mohan Bhatnagar. **teary eyed** ❀️
Will edit my post soon.

Thanks RJ β€οΈ πŸ€—
souji2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

aa jaaya kar yaar ab din ki kitney bachey hain NBT ke , uskey baad tum kahaan hum kahaanπŸ˜†

@jay...yaad mat dilao yaar ki ek mahine mein Nbt khatam hone wali hai...
I only caught up with Nbt this january...so i dont know how u guys felt wen it was off air for 3 mon... but still u knew it was coming back with ssn2...u guys held on to it...this time around v wont even have that...dont know how i vl deal with it...guess i vl start seeing Nbt ssn1 again...so that i wont miss kunal...
souji2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@hansa..
How did u 4get that Mohan-Chawanni scene??
Chawanni imitates Mohan...n he is so amused at her...

N there so many wonderful scenes in ssn1...the lift scene...everything that follows "aji sunte ho..."

The farm house sequence...especially wen he says "pyaar unhe mujhse nahi..mujhe unse hui he.."
n the proposal...

Wen Mohan calls Megha "Tum" 4 the first time n says that he loves her in rashmi's engagement...Kunal looks vry handsome in that scne...blue jeans...black tee...n biege colored blazer...with sleaves rolled up...😳

the epic episode in which Megha stops Mohan...n he asks...kiss haq se...
then his return,,,,my heart skips a beat wenever i see Kunal returning to Juna Mohalla...n that smile on his face...😳😳

the dream seqeunce of him n megha in rain...

Wen Mohan fights with a guy who says something bad to Megha... Kunals xpression  was so intense...

he almost kiss as @hansa said...in the corridor of prabhat lehar office...wen he says...meri zindagi bhi tum ho ...

Wen Mohan fights with his mother..he says Tumhe kaise pata hai ki woh mujhse pyaar nahi karti...tv pe dekha haiii...

N his confession...his best in ssn1...
Then Meghas confession...the bg score compliments the scene so well...

The night of their marriage n the morning after...

scene wer Mohan cries wen Megha says that he should have told her abt Rddhima...wen Megha was just joking...Mohan hugs her n cries like a baby saying that he didnt becoz he was afraid that he wud leave her...

The scene where Mohan says Amar has become a part of his  life now...after marrying Megha...

ohhh...there are so many more...there is no end...i have to stop...i m gonna miss Nbt sooo much...😭

Edited by souji2008 - 10 years ago
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HansaTapori

Thank you so much Raji, teri panch varsiya yojna finally complete ho gai πŸ‘ πŸ˜›

What can I say? You've said it all and I agree with all you said. 

And yes, it was indeed funny - a grown man hogging a child's lunch and drinking from her pink water bottle πŸ˜† Reminded me of my own hostel days when we used to be hungry all the time. 

You know that scene, where Nanhi gets lost in the park - when Mohan emerges from the dark, the mist swirling around him, I must have seen that scene like a million times - i love it so much. The way he carries Nanhi in that scene - like a precious fraglie doll - was so adorable πŸ˜³ Aur kitne sweetly woh bolti hai - Spiderman. Hai re πŸ˜³

And you are right again Raji - sometimes I too feel guilty that perhaps we fans have added to his burden - with our love and expectations. It can be overwhelming at times. 

Me too - always cried whenever he cried. Remember the post I made once - Nahin mai nahin dekh sakti Mohan ko rotey huye? I had enumerated there - how each time Mohan cried - it was always in a different manner. Even there he outdid himself. 

Yes, I wish things - the storyline had worked out differently. But you know what - I have no regrets. Because the good scenes, especially from ssn1 are so beautiful, so awesome, so priceless that I can watch them again and again forever. I don't need no more πŸ˜³

yes i  am again making peace & no regrets for ever following the show cause it gave me moments to cherish & i can watch it again & again.
I forgot to mention so many Guru & Mohan scenes & Nanhi & Mohan scenes - we cld write a book on it 😊 & yet again ur post made me happy & teary

& yes how he can cry different every time & make u cry with him. No actor has made me feel like that not in Telly nor in movies. Salute to Kunal Karan Kapoor aka K7
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HansaTapori

Thanks RJ β€οΈ πŸ€—

Edited my spot. 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3691165?pn=14
Edited by -Amanat- - 10 years ago
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post !

Please dont let it be your last post.

i am someone who has come to the forum after ages on hearing rumours of NBT going off air once again... and here I see your post which brings back so many precious moments of the show and yes brings back nostalgic memories of our unique inimitable hero - Mohan Bhatnagar - and KKK in his amazing brilliance - an actor who has not yet got his due from critics and award givers , but we, his fans , know what they are missing out on... and value him tremendously nevertheless...

And Nanhi ..and the mesmerising Mohan- Chavanni relationship ...never before and never again on any show (including the same show's season-2) ...also the initial charm of the Mohan-Megha relationship - "tedha hai par mera hai" kinds...😊... jijibua and so many other dear characters - whom we grew to love ...till , ofcourse the ruining Ridhima and later tracks came...

Your post brough it back all, and I am retaining the good memories...
Of Mohan, Megha, Chavanni - a show which began with great promise...with actors who did their best inspite of CV's and makers taking wierd decisions ...and above all ...imprints of  KKK  as a tremendously effective actor...forever

thanks for bringing back lovely memories..

Cheers!
VJ

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry for not replying earlier guys. I was away on holiday πŸ˜Š
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: souji2008

@jay...yaad mat dilao yaar ki ek mahine mein Nbt khatam hone wali hai...
I only caught up with Nbt this january...so i dont know how u guys felt wen it was off air for 3 mon... but still u knew it was coming back with ssn2...u guys held on to it...this time around v wont even have that...dont know how i vl deal with it...guess i vl start seeing Nbt ssn1 again...so that i wont miss kunal...

That's exactly what my friends are I are planning to do - start watching ssn1.  So 16th September I shall be watching ssn1 episode 1, otherwise I'm going to miss it like hell. It's the only show I watch πŸ˜­
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: souji2008

@hansa..

How did u 4get that Mohan-Chawanni scene??
Chawanni imitates Mohan...n he is so amused at her...

N there so many wonderful scenes in ssn1...the lift scene...everything that follows "aji sunte ho..."

The farm house sequence...especially wen he says "pyaar unhe mujhse nahi..mujhe unse hui he.."
n the proposal...

Wen Mohan calls Megha "Tum" 4 the first time n says that he loves her in rashmi's engagement...Kunal looks vry handsome in that scne...blue jeans...black tee...n biege colored blazer...with sleaves rolled up...😳

the epic episode in which Megha stops Mohan...n he asks...kiss haq se...
then his return,,,,my heart skips a beat wenever i see Kunal returning to Juna Mohalla...n that smile on his face...😳😳

the dream seqeunce of him n megha in rain...

Wen Mohan fights with a guy who says something bad to Megha... Kunals xpression  was so intense...

he almost kiss as @hansa said...in the corridor of prabhat lehar office...wen he says...meri zindagi bhi tum ho ...

Wen Mohan fights with his mother..he says Tumhe kaise pata hai ki woh mujhse pyaar nahi karti...tv pe dekha haiii...

N his confession...his best in ssn1...
Then Meghas confession...the bg score compliments the scene so well...

The night of their marriage n the morning after...

scene wer Mohan cries wen Megha says that he should have told her abt Rddhima...wen Megha was just joking...Mohan hugs her n cries like a baby saying that he didnt becoz he was afraid that he wud leave her...

The scene where Mohan says Amar has become a part of his  life now...after marrying Megha...

ohhh...there are so many more...there is no end...i have to stop...i m gonna miss Nbt sooo much...😭

Arre nahin, I haven't forgotten any of them. But if I had included all of them, the post would have become too long πŸ˜Š

Also their honeymoon in Nepal. I totally loved the scene where he loses Megha's suitcase and she has nothing to wear. And he's sitting there all scared and says to Addu - mai teri mummy se thodi na darta hoon πŸ˜† So adorable πŸ˜³

Edited by HansaTapori - 10 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sansaa

Awesome postπŸ‘

Thanks Sansaa πŸ˜Š