Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
THIS AMAZING LOT OF A BANNER'S BY ..SheWolf.. [Nidz] ILY! <3

Welcome to #9 everyone!
I know i was lazy to open this up, this was long coming, but i had my own matters to deal with and a lot of work to do, i had thought i'd open this only after Ramadan got over, but OH WELL.

I'd really like to thank all of you who've been commenting on my shop without fail, each time encouraging me a little more than the last time... Its ALL because of you guys, really. So thank you very much.

Those of you who've just started following/seeing my creations, Welcome aboard! :D I hope that i don't fail to impress you guys, i'd love hearing from you all.

By now, most may know, that im NOT A FREQUENT UPDATER.Nah-Ah. Not at all. I'm a VERY VERY moody Reply-Er and an even more lazy PS-Er i need REAL inspiration to PS, back in the days i used to get inspired by the amazing Graphicers that i'd come across here in the A&S section, but now its just all gone. I dont get inspired that easily, ive started thinking there's much more to life than PSing and IFing, and im happy with the life im leading, where IF is no more my first OR my second OR my third priority either, for that matter

However, i still Love PSing, it is a GREAT stress buster, and makes you happy. That's a good thing, yeah?
I think i've NEVER ranted as much as i'm ranting right now in any of my shops before... and well, i say im over IF and all that. But seriously, i AM! :P

I hope that we all can work this out and finish this in no time. I'd like to thank the people who've bugged me for updates, and been really kind to me, not just with words or as friends, but kind to me by spamming my shop too. How sweet is that? >.<

Inspirations
Ive had quite a few of you as  my inspiration for the longest of times, and they hardly ever change.
Here's the list of the people i really follow and get inspired from, not just their PS-ing skills, but they've actually inspired me in many other possible ways. THANK YOU ALL! <3

Lishu [xAlishax]  
( i can't even begin to explain how much i miss this girl! )
Sayra              [Chandani_C]
RUM              [-Rummy-]
Sahar             [magicbeans.]
Pari               [Angelic_Pari]
unni              [Unnati72003]
sharu                 [shareen]
sofuu                 [Sofia.]
JhanuG              [desigrl05]
Cheeti            [dangerouzishk.]
Aishuu             [RashaHiBawari]
RandomSquared.

And for previous shops, since i dont have the link to all, you can get to atleast some of them.
Click HERE or HERE or HERE or HEREE!

Edited by serendipity. - 04 January 2014 at 3:30am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zahra..Simi_YaRaLoverMyra.christiandior.anne156Miss.Wahianluv.u.rubletin.enigma--Iqra--..-Raindrops-..alishhhwadi..dollAbhayVakil_1992-Hina-.SilentPrincess-.Kangan.-RiasaAishuHiBawari...Mallu...-EndlessSmile-minuu-Ravjot-cityoflightsThe.Patthaaka.PrincessBushi-Aliya-Siddhi_OhmyjerryworlddangerouzIshk.Sayaani-Chidiya-Alina.RadhikeraniFreshDaisy-Ursh-epiphany.Maria...Amira....KR..aartipartyy..Gunjan..lazyleavesaishu3003.DulcetFearless_Lover-Harshu-snowflake.-Ms.Wildcherry-ZumSrK.ruky786Sunshine Girl..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a r e n a 's #9 |New Update & Batch#3, Pg15|" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I DON'T UPDATE REGULARLY.
like once in a blue moon.
BUT i had recently opened for requests and im even going to post some of them in a while. Some of the requesting rules are listed below, However, i shall post a set of rules on the page i decide to open too. These though, are the basics, for my Gallery.

• i make signatures, icons, animated sigs, animated avatars, banners, tags etc etc
  • PLEASE don't ask me for resource material, INCLUDING Colorings/textures if we're not friends. Because, i'll explain later, but its just unfair! However if you really do want something, ask politely and know that i hardly ever refuse. The thing is, people come up to you and blatantly ask, and then go away forever after they're done getting their work done! They dont even acknowledge the fact that someone's helped them. THAT really puts you off. So yeah.
  • PLEASE PLEASE READ THE RULES I POST WHEN IM OPEN
  • i usually take 1 req per person, unless youre a friend
  • I take mytho requests only from a few set of people, who're friends, you know who you are Hug
  • DON'T Copy my style? i don't even know if i have one, but yeah :P i and a few friends have seen that happening, so yeah, please.
  • ONLY YOUTUBE VIDEOS, when requesting animated avis. HD preferably, or be ready for a horrendous ugly looking LQ GIF!
  • I take as many pictures as you want to give, however, i only USE those that i think go well, if i can fit all, even if its a 47 pictures siggy, i'll do it, if i cant, i'll hardly use 4 pics ;|
  •  i think that's it for now? nahi? :p

Index

Edited by serendipity. - 21 September 2013 at 6:18am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabangg-.enigma--Iqra--.SilentPrincessRiasaAishuHiBawarialishhh-Hina-minuucityoflights|Persephone|PrincessBushi-Aysha-The.Patthaaka.Siddhi_dangerouzIshk.OhmyjerryworldRadhikeraniSayaani-Chidiya-Alina.epiphany.Maria...Amira....Gunjan....KR..aartipartyy..vidhi..aishu3003Sunshine Girl.DulcetFearless_Lover..RamKiJanaki..-Ms.Wildcherry-ZumSrK.ruky786

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
U           P           D             A              T              E

b           o           l          l              y            w            o           o         d

F      a      w       a       d       &       M      a        h         i        r       a

R   E   Q   U   E   S   T   S
B        A        T          C       H         #1

FOR JanakiRaghunath
i have no idea if you'd like it, made 2 versions, the text part i wasnt sure, thats why, and umm... u can ask me to redo, ANYDAY! :) 

for -EndlessSmile-

for Mrs.MuffinSobti
same goes for you, i have no idea if you'll like it, i know its different and maybe not my style, but i just dont know i did what came to me, ask me for a redo ANYDAY! :)

rest of the requests... im getting there... REALLY! will be done in less than a few weeks, promise! :)
Love you all!

Edited by serendipity. - 05 August 2013 at 6:34am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabangg-TwilightHorizonMiss.Wahianmonakhan.PaagalxoAishuHiBawari-EndlessSmile-alishhhwadi..doll-.Kangan.-Riasa-ScaredAngel-.enigma--Iqra---Hina-AbhayVakil_1992-Minha.N-minuu|Persephone|cityoflightsMaria...Amira..-RatiKliye--Ursh-epiphany.FreshDaisySayaani-ChidiyaRadhikerani-Alina...Gunjan....vidhi..aartipartyyPrincessBushi-Aysha-Siddhi_Jenifer.lipshaadangerouzIshk.OhmyjerryworldThe.Patthaaka.Sunshine Girl..RamKiJanaki..-Ms.Wildcherry-ruky786aishu3003Fearless_Loverlazyleaves-Araina-.Dulcet-Harshu-snowflake.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
done editting, i guess...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monakhan.-Hina-..Amira..aishu3003

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Congrats for your 9th Shop Reeno! Hug May you have many many more.

Stunning update as usual and Love Fawad-Mahira's stuff! Big smile

Edited by -Alina. - 05 August 2013 at 8:29am

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
First all, congrats for your new shop Reeno! I'm so proud of you! The update is really spectacular. I love the Faward-Mahira stuff. You make the best on them! OMG! My Req! Eeeks! It's SO cute! I'm sooo excited to use it, thank you sooo much!  I love the coloring and texture. It's really super gorgeous! Both versions are wonderful, but I love the first the best. <3

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Congooo on ur new gall Hug
May u open many many more :))

Gorgeous update :)
Love the bolly & FK-Mahira stuff <3
Beautiful colouring on all :)
Keep rocking !!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Congo shongo on shop #9Hug I'd leave a longer msg but I'm still kind of out of it from partyng all weekend (too many weddings -_-) Anywho, awesome stuff! Hurry up and get to #11 it's my fav number ROFL But wow you're at 9 already and soon you'll be in the double digits and then triple! Pretty awesome no?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top