Team SaRun Tweet about Sanaya - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
also read this on TC..stupid article by TC defaming sanaya as usual.
Originally posted by kbtr

too busy. could not met the schedule of practices. she's working to the bone for us, her fans. Some of whom can't be bothered to comment, view, like!
Check this out, but ignore the headlines. it's from tc. and we all know that rogue site has something against Sanaya. as they are always bad mouthing her. she was never in to be out!! read what the official says!
link provided too.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sanaya-irani-out-roopal-tyagi-colors-jashn-e-eid

NEWS

Sanaya Irani out; Roopal Tyagi in for Colors' Jashn-E-Eid

9 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Colors' upcoming Eid special Jashn-E-Eid promises to be a gala affair.

But there is some bad news for all Sanaya Irani fans out there. ThisChhanchhan girl has backed out and is no longer a part of the event.

Here's more info on the development'

Sanaya was supposed to perform with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 contestant Lauren Gottlieb. But the creative did not materialize. Why? Let's find out'

Sanaya apparently started rehearsing for the event but always had some or the other issue pertaining to her dance steps, make-up or dress.
Says a source: "We are used to actor tantrums. But after the rehearsals she was asked to stay for few more hours for the final shooting. She did not budge and just walked out of the sets. Before leaving she blurted that she is not like others actors who can work round the clock for money."

In the soup, the production house (Wizcraft) finally roped in Sapne Suhane(Zee TV) girl, Roopal Tyagi.

When contacted Roopal she confirmed being a part of the celebration. "Yes, the team called me up very late as Sanaya wasn't going to do that act. Hence, I just had three hours to learn and rehearse before the final shoot. I was pretty nervous when I learnt about me performing with Lauren but, it went well."

The actress also had a moment full of pain on the sets as she broke her toe while performing, "Actually one of the dancers stomped on my foot, thus causing the injury. The entire stage was filled with blood. There was this moment when people felt I wouldn't be able to perform with a broken toe but I continued."

Tell her that she could have opted out and she stated, "They were anyways in trouble with one person backing out. I couldn't have done the same."

We sent a text message to Sanaya to learn her side of the story but she did not revert.

However a channel spokesperson said, "Sanaya did not back out. We did approach her but she would have remained busy shooting for her show, thus could not take up our project"

Tellychakkar.com will soon come up with more updates!!!

i also read the same..they are always posting nonsense abt her.
Tfs. .I think they were stressed bcoz of trps. .

All the best Sanaya and entire CC team. . 👍🏼
we will wait for your next performance ❤️
Aww. 😒 That sucks. Thanks for letting us know I guess.